Can we get a decent Spend Promo & Charge Rewards for the new Update?

jsxshadow
jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
A decent Spend Reward for additional Packs (lucky Packs or Gem Packs) would be appreciated. This way the demand for the new shards could also be satisfied. Orbies are fine too!

A regular charge reward on top of that never hurts.

Thank you in advance!!!! <33

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Can we also get a decent 15% charge promo? I’d love to take advantage of the S chest on top of a decent charge/Spend promo please!!!! It’s a perfect time for this!
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • glay4fun
    glay4fun Posts: 87 Arc User
    ^
  • brookieeeee
    brookieeeee Posts: 17 Arc User
    +1

• thetruesinsz
    thetruesinsz Posts: 66 Arc User
    Stop CASHING and actually start playing the game. Cause of people like you is the playerbase dying. Go watch some PWI related videos, only 1k views max. Which is ridiculous and shows how "nobody" is playing the game anymore.
  • jsxshadow
    Some people do drugs, some cash into PWI.. better chose PWI.

Besides, no need to cash if its just a spend promo you need.

PS: Since I currently have the YT-Channel with the highest amount of subs revolving around PWI, I can tell you that nothing has changed, at all.
  • blazerboy
    Stop CASHING and actually start playing the game. Cause of people like you is the playerbase dying. Go watch some PWI related videos, only 1k views max. Which is ridiculous and shows how "nobody" is playing the game anymore.

Cashers are keeping the game alive on F2P games special needs person lol
  • thetruesinsz
    jsxshadow wrote: »

PS: Since I currently have the YT-Channel with the highest amount of subs revolving around PWI, I can tell you that nothing has changed, at all.

STOP LYING, tell me which video has more than 1.5k views than your videos from 3 years ago ????

• thetruesinsz

But nevermind, keep cashing, if that makes u feel good and special, you are still noob
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Of course Joe has to find a way to brag lmao are you serious asking for a spend promo just to brag about a YouTube channel where the same 4 people watch it consistently...
  • blazerboy
    I just want a charge/spend/bonus zen promo without the extra peanut gallery please...
  • jsxshadow

STOP LYING, tell me which video has more than 1.5k views than your videos from 3 years ago ????

I have several videos even from 2018 in that range of views...lol...

Also, as anyone knows, I started cashing a little 2 years ago when I simply didnt have enough time for farming all day anymore. Still managed to fully F2P gear 5 r9 Chars, incl my SB with the current gears she has. GG.

If you wanna keep trolling people then at least use logic and make sure your arguments are correct. Thank you!

@nunuator Seriously? What is wrong with you? Can you even in THE SLIGHTEST read context? I did not brag about anything. I simply answered a question and proves an argument wrong. If it make you happy, I now state that I have 100 Subs on Youtube. Better? Gosh..some people..
  • thetruesinsz

I have several videos even from 2018 in that range of views...lol...

Also, as anyone knows, I started cashing a little 2 years ago when I simply didnt have enough time for farming all day anymore. Still managed to fully F2P gear 5 r9 Chars, incl my SB with the current gears she has. GG.

If you wanna keep trolling people then at least use logic and make sure your arguments are correct. Thank you!

@nunuator Seriously? What is wrong with you? Can you even in THE SLIGHTEST read context? I did not brag about anything. I simply answered a question and proves an argument wrong. If it make you happy, I now state that I have 100 Subs on Youtube. Better? Gosh..some people..

This was my reaction due to your statement, that PWI has same amount of players since 2009.

You are blind thinking that. PWI is "dead". But thanks for keeping this game alive along with 200 more CSers

• thetruesinsz

Nothing has chnged at alll ????? Are you serious? OFC, subscribes amount stays the same, cause people simply didnt unsubscribe, but that doest mean they still playing!!!

Most important is that amount of views on any PWI video dropped vastly since few years ago.

• jsxshadow
    No, the amount of views did not drop. For me it did cause I am not uploading regularly anymore. The majority of my viewers have always been ppl from other versions of the game (20% maybe are PWI ppl, rest is RU, Brasil, even CN, and some Pserver guys).

Nothing has changed, believe it already xD one thing is true tho, getting decent views with a new account is now nearly impossible, tho some still manage. Hell..we are talking about amounts of views and subs that are negligible..even if you would combine any PWI YT-Account together..if I wanted to earn money with youtube I would record Let's Plays or stream all day.
  • thetruesinsz
    No, the amount of views did not drop. For me it did cause I am not uploading regularly anymore. The majority of my viewers have always been ppl from other versions of the game (20% maybe are PWI ppl, rest is RU, Brasil, even CN, and some Pserver guys).

Nothing has changed, believe it already xD one thing is true tho, getting decent views with a new account is now nearly impossible, tho some still manage. Hell..we are talking about amounts of views and subs that are negligible..even if you would combine any PWI YT-Account together..if I wanted to earn money with youtube I would record Let's Plays or stream all day.

You just dont wanna face the reality. My 2 cents.
  • blazerboy
    Ok seriously who cares about YT accounts,views, or even subs. The games cashers don’t kill the company it’s the company P2W marketing that does it. What happens if cashers stop? The game hemorrhage’s funds and Pwi can’t sustain itself and eventually shuts down. The producers are so cheap they don’t even pay for decent servers and you think the game would do better with less funding? Do you know how a business work? Chill out please it’s not that serious. Just because you either can’t afford OR aren’t willing to spend money doesn’t mean someone else isn’t in a different position and should be judged for it, it’s not that serious.
  • jsxshadow
    edited May 2018

Welp, there you go:

https://ibb.co/exR8RJ

My Account stats since the creation..and low and behold, basically no change since 2014. GG. It is a bit lower atm, but thats mostly due to the time of year, as every year and this is despite me not uploading nearly as much as before.
    blazerboy wrote: »
    Ok seriously who cares about YT accounts,views, or even subs. The games cashers don’t kill the company it’s the company P2W marketing that does it. What happens if cashers stop? The game hemorrhage’s funds and Pwi can’t sustain itself and eventually shuts down. The producers are so cheap they don’t even pay for decent servers and you think the game would do better with less funding? Do you know how a business work? Chill out please it’s not that serious. Just because you either can’t afford OR aren’t willing to spend money doesn’t mean someone else isn’t in a different position and should be judged for it, it’s not that serious.

+1 Everyone can do whatever tf they want with their money, just saying.
  • wingdeath6
    wingdeath6 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2018

The game is dying because its garbage and poorly maintained compared to other games out there luring players away (with more coming out every year mind you) be glad ppl spend money and keep it afloat if they didnt how would there be items Like CoM, Gems, MOG's/GST and other items u cant really get anywhere except csing for ppl to buy stop being stupid and use your brain.....nothing lasts forever and games are no exception

Post edited by wingdeath6 on
  • jsxshadow
    wingdeath6 wrote: »

The game is dying because its garbage and poorly maintained compared to other games out there luring players away (with more coming out every year mind you) be glad ppl spend money and keep it afloat if they didnt how would there be items Like CoM, Gems, MOG's/GST and other items u cant really get anywhere except csing for ppl to buy stop being stupid and use your brain.....nothing lasts forever and games are no exception

Tho, to be fair, the current top MMORPGs all suffer the same issues as PWI. I can name at least 6 out of the top of my head that have it just as bad. Forums filled with raging players complaining about broken events, lack of balance, this and that and screaming bloody murder about P2W.

Tbh, I much rather play and cash into PWI than the other games. Just me tho.
  • thetruesinsz

Tho, to be fair, the current top MMORPGs all suffer the same issues as PWI. I can name at least 6 out of the top of my head that have it just as bad. Forums filled with raging players complaining about broken events, lack of balance, this and that and screaming bloody murder about P2W.

Keep doing it. I do not want PWI to shut down.
  • blazerboy

Can you please name the 6 I’m curious.

Way to maintain transparency lmfao......
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Got the spend and charge reward promo... but nothing in boutique worth buying as no packs :D:D:D:D:D
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • zombiemaster123
    zombiemaster123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    Ya thanks for the promo..the spend part is sneaky tho..bought chips worth 67 gold and because PWI can't send them in real stacks I got no RP for it...bit misleading tbh..
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User

I am curious what you would consider top MMORPGs even. WoW is doing fine, the biggest cry ppl had was because alliance didnt get a specific race recently. There are also some gameplay changes coming in the next expansion ppl arent excited over but will have to see how they are. And WoW dwarfs any other MMORPG out there in popularity.

FF14 is also doing fine and I think its the 2nd largest one out there. It focuses heavily on PvE aspects so its very well balanced around that, PvP aspects arent that popular in there.

Neither of those games has P2W aspects in them, WoW could technically be but I believe you would be hard pressed to find ppl who would actually sell top raid gear. So while you can buy gold with real money by selling the play time tokens to other players, you might have hard time spending it on top end gear. You can easily buy gear to make you raid ready but thats bout it.

I know Elder scrolls is also very popular but I have no experience with that one so cant really comment on it. Rest of the MMORPGs arent breaking half a million players from what I understand, granted determining playerbase numbers is difficult when publishers dont publish them.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • blazerboy
    Why not zen bonus D:
  • mankiller
    mankiller Posts: 30 Arc User
    Well this Spend promo suck... I spend 225g on chip and then turn out that only count whole gold only instead of total of gold spend... end up 0 rp... sigh... :'(:'(:'(
  • destructionofevil
    destructionofevil Posts: 14 Arc User
    They should had put chip pack 8k for 2g if they going put spend promo whole gold only....
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited May 2018

Why do you care about how other people spent their money? Almost all of the endgame players cash in one way or another now or no-life 24/7. Catshopping does not pay like it once does, and gold-flipping takes forever.

This game has a small but very stable whale population and still makes the company a lot of $$. You're the one that refuses to face reality.