This rigged xTW (Dragon Conquest) is getting annoying

Comments

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Do you guys really expect that even 50% of every faction will stick together after the season ends? LMFAO. There are already plans of people to leave Crisis/Vindi is a huge fashion once the season is over and tbh..that's for the better. We need more semi-sized guilds again. It will happen. It always does.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Do you guys really expect that even 50% of every faction will stick together after the season ends? LMFAO. There are already plans of people to leave Crisis/Vindi is a huge fashion once the season is over and tbh..that's for the better. We need more semi-sized guilds again. It will happen. It always does.

Then the QQ fest that other guilds didn’t get a chance at 200 helms because Pwi may change the rewards due to this huge mess it caused gg
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • jsxshadow
    blazerboy wrote: »

Then the QQ fest that other guilds didn’t get a chance at 200 helms because Pwi may change the rewards due to this huge mess it caused gg

Only partially true tho. Any guild had the same chance this season to get the helmet. PWI has done this in the past too, changing rewards to alot worse ones after they realized that the rewards have been too "good".
    We 100% won't see the helmets as a reward again. Ever. Same in china, they had those once and never again. Good.
  • blazerboy
    edited May 2018

Only partially true tho. Any guild had the same chance this season to get the helmet. PWI has done this in the past too, changing rewards to alot worse ones after they realized that the rewards have been too "good".
    We 100% won't see the helmets as a reward again. Ever. Same in china, they had those once and never again. Good.

Personally don’t care about a CoM is a CoM don’t need a trophy to validate myself or guild xD
    Post edited by blazerboy on
  • tabaloul
    tabaloul Posts: 159 Arc User

Only partially true tho. Any guild had the same chance this season to get the helmet.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO egg-2.gifegg-2.gifegg-2.gifegg-2.gifegg-2.gif​​
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    So wait vindi is bad we get ring carried what’s next we have better gears yeah heard it all just trying to validate the choice of a major faction like crisis in a 60v60 capped battle, that I can quote Joe saying “if it’s 40 we would roll vindi” so yeah 20 more makes a hella of a lot of difference.

Everything in this game has conformed with the EU timezone since they merged DA server, honestly one of the worst moves by the company yet.

What makes me LOL the most has got to be the fact that you say “ dragon nuking is boring i wouldn’t upload that video” then 2 weeks later upload a video titled “This has got to stop” and act as the victim in all of this when rushing the dragon initially was CRISIS idea, blame tempest all you want but at least they dug a flipping TP and fought before attacking instead of getting on a mount and straight rushing.

You claim you’re at a disadvantage with 60 people but at an advantage with 40 I’m sorry but what, last I checked nearly every player has abused PWI’s reward system to get full JOSD/Diety and or Nuema Portal from just logging in and “merching”.

The only reason you care to complain about gear is to simply argue that you guys are the victims in the situation please take a look at vindicate perspective from people such as Roar King when you guys rushed and look what you are doing to the only confirmed PvP event in the game...

I know a couple of the crisis members even were in world chat this last week saying “WTF where was the pk”~ Sizz

It’s blatantly obvious that not everyone in each faction wants to do this but since people are so consumed by greed in the higher ranks in crisis they must go about ruining a fun event for everyone only to post videos and try and justify their actions....

You stated yourself the only reason you want the helm is for 2 alts like you have got to be flippping kidding me right... you make a new R9 toon each week, you’re missing what one or two R9 classes now, and you’re concerned about a 4bill or so helm...
    Quit R999ing the next toon and just focus on one it tends to play better that way.
  • blazerboy
    nunuator wrote: »
    So wait vindi is bad we get ring carried what’s next we have better gears yeah heard it all just trying to validate the choice of a major faction like crisis in a 60v60 capped battle, that I can quote Joe saying “if it’s 40 we would roll vindi” so yeah 20 more makes a hella of a lot of difference.

Everything in this game has conformed with the EU timezone since they merged DA server, honestly one of the worst moves by the company yet.

What makes me LOL the most has got to be the fact that you say “ dragon nuking is boring i wouldn’t upload that video” then 2 weeks later upload a video titled “This has got to stop” and act as the victim in all of this when rushing the dragon initially was CRISIS idea, blame tempest all you want but at least they dug a flipping TP and fought before attacking instead of getting on a mount and straight rushing.

You claim you’re at a disadvantage with 60 people but at an advantage with 40 I’m sorry but what, last I checked nearly every player has abused PWI’s reward system to get full JOSD/Diety and or Nuema Portal from just logging in and “merching”.

The only reason you care to complain about gear is to simply argue that you guys are the victims in the situation please take a look at vindicate perspective from people such as Roar King when you guys rushed and look what you are doing to the only confirmed PvP event in the game...

I know a couple of the crisis members even were in world chat this last week saying “WTF where was the pk”~ Sizz

It’s blatantly obvious that not everyone in each faction wants to do this but since people are so consumed by greed in the higher ranks in crisis they must go about ruining a fun event for everyone only to post videos and try and justify their actions....

You stated yourself the only reason you want the helm is for 2 alts like you have got to be flippping kidding me right... you make a new R9 toon each week, you’re missing what one or two R9 classes now, and you’re concerned about a 4bill or so helm...
    Quit R999ing the next toon and just focus on one it tends to play better that way.

Sizz isn’t in crisis and him wanting the helm for 2 Alts is just as eh as ppl wanting it as most as a trophy so meh.
  • jsxshadow
    edited May 2018
    Sizzz isnt in crisis anymore..already for some months lol.

As for the 40 people I mentioned..EU ppl are lazy + non-tryhard...some people just don't do anything if it doesnt promise a reward. That's typical european. Getting 60 of our strongest ppl together outside of xTW (and mostly even at xTW..never have ALL OF THEM) is literally impossible. No reward, not a fitting time aka impossible.

I do not approve of "confirmed" PvP and as I've said...xTW is imbalanced af..always has been. It's a means to get helmet for my chars. Done. Nothing else. 10 minute fights? Nice, more time for fun things like playing through Nier, Nioh or Souls-Games again or just chilling. 1v1 is the only true form of PvP that ANYONE should be doing. Most xTW or Mass-PvP fanatics are absolutely incappable of playing their char. A majority of them knows the basic Mass-PvP behaviour (which isnt even 15% of a class' potential) and thats it. Cancer. That's what it is. 1v1 promotes skill or at least forces you to perfectly know your class and the enemy class if you wanna have a shot. Mass is a random clown fiesta..so tell me..why would I care about something so trivial or about clue-leds ppl QQing about PvE-xTW? For all I know PvE is more challenging than PvP xTW. Why? Vindi can't even do that.

PS: Yes, I do sound offensive sometimes but yeah...sometimes I just gotta say how it is and cut all the BS. Anyone can experience balanced PvP..I say it again. It's in your grasp. No one does it? Welp, shows how much ppl care about balance. Hypocrits 4 Life.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Only Joe would talk how Euro server is at an disadvantage when the event is at prime time for Euros and in not so great time for Muricans. Then goes on a racist(for lack of a better word) tangent to justify this asinine idea. Oh boy, this thread is ticking all the right boxes for my entertainment.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • jsxshadow
    edited May 2018
    saxroll wrote: »
    Only Joe would talk how Euro server is at an disadvantage when the event is at prime time for Euros and in not so great time for Muricans. Then goes on a racist(for lack of a better word) tangent to justify this asinine idea. Oh boy, this thread is ticking all the right boxes for my entertainment.

Racist? What? This has nothing to do with racist. People have told me exactly what I stated xD Besides, even if xTW was at West or East Coast time..what would it matter? I do not work on weekends so I would be available..heck you could argue that having xTW in the morning would be better..cause then I wouldn't be a sitting duck and did not have to waste my evening for it. I'd be happy either way xD

They did not chose this timeslot because it favors EU. However, this timeslot enables anyone to participate without getting up at crazy times. West and east would be preferable for me cause exactly, EU has the prime time..not so prime content tho.

PS: It's just the EU culture. I also don't feel doing anything ingame that does not yield at least 50m per 30 minutes...sorry, I evolved into that since I dont have that much time anymore. Maybe, back when I still had like 8h more time a day to play PWI I would be more against the whole xTW PvE thing..but time is so valuable..anything that generates or saves me time/money is appreciated quite a bit. A reason why I skip the new Instance...even if I can basically solo all bosses upto 16..even then it's not worth my time by a long-shot. PWI = JFSP (daily) + PvP (1v1 mainly) for me. IDC about anything else, cept ofc decent events, rewards and so on that are really worthwhile. Like getting 2x 4b. That's worthwhile :D
  • keihan007#7641
    edited May 2018

Racist? What? This has nothing to do with racist. Besides, even if xTW was at West or East Coast time..what would it matter? I do not work on weekends so I would be available..heck you could argue that having xTW in the morning would be better..cause then I wouldn't be a sitting duck and did not have to waste my evening for it. I'd be happy either way xD

They did not chose this timeslot because it favors EU. However, this timeslot enables anyone to participate without getting up at crazy times. West and east would be preferable for me cause exactly, EU has the prime time..not so prime content tho.

I did use quotation marks. Its Racist esque, not quite racist but I dont have better word for it. Calling general group of certain origin typically lazy is in fact negatively describing them, replace Europeans with blacks and ask yourself if you are going to get called racist or not.

You dont work but plenty of ppl work on Saturdays, specially in Murica. Europe is a great place compared to Murica when it comes to work hours.

Edit: Last but not least, they might of not chosen the time slot because it favors Euros but obviously does.

• nunuator
    Crisis rolls vindi in pve xTW yet if you check any vindi point of view for the crisis fight you can see the so called roll that joe is claiming was a .5 second difference in timing... we realized our mistakes but hey who tf cares we getting “carried” by crisis not bidding us so hey GG
  • rudi666
    rudi666 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    As for the 40 people I mentioned..EU ppl are lazy + non-tryhard...some people just don't do anything if it doesnt promise a reward. That's typical european.

i'm seriously offended cause you're calling me lazy too.
    So, what goes around comes around.

Every time i watch a 3v3 video of you, you have a remark when you die.
    Maybe that is a german thing (are you german?). Cause we had to beat them twice in the last century. (i'm dutch)
  • jsxshadow
    Crisis rolls vindi in pve xTW yet if you check any vindi point of view for the crisis fight you can see the so called roll that joe is claiming was a .5 second difference in timing... we realized our mistakes but hey who tf cares we getting “carried” by crisis not bidding us so hey GG

By Crisis not bidding on Vindicate? If that was possible, don't you think we would?! Vindi can keep bidding on T3 to do us a favor. That would be nice :) Other than that, vindi isn't the only faction with T2 maps...so how can we actually bid on vindi directly? There is a chance to encounter them, yes, however, if we face vindi again in T3 and win, Crisis will be 1st place after the next fight and I hope this happens. Would also be fun of some other factions would finally attack Vindi as well (getting matched is the better wording I guess). I still hope for us, Tempest and Echo at the same time. Then Vindi can prove if they are as strong as they think they are or feel how it's like to having to noshow certain maps cause you get stacked too hard. Tempest, Infa, Echo, Blacklist -> please bid on T2 (altho, vindi will most likely get no fights again and Crisis might end up getting all of them...as usual).
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    You dont work but plenty of ppl work on Saturdays, specially in Murica. Europe is a great place compared to Murica when it comes to work hours.

Edit: Last but not least, they might of not chosen the time slot because it favors Euros but obviously does.

You do realize that until very recently, Crisis and Infa had to TW against eachother while at the same time trying to do multi xTW fights. Tell us again how it favoured them :D:D
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • nunuator
    So Joe wanted attention created a thread to QQ about an issue that was already stated in Roars thread but nah he has 1.5k YouTube subs.. so he has the right to post this...

Just seems like yet another cry for attention and just general QQ, I wouldn’t be surprise if other factions are helping vindi take down crisis off there self promoting pity us for everything party that is known as the we are entitled to everything...

Don’t be surprised when vindi wins the whole xTW shenanigans cause crisis is to full of themselves and has to brag about every tiny little thing that they can... It’s just going to backfire on you and have other major factions band together against you so GG already for sealing the deal with the salted Joe
  • armoftheland33
    armoftheland33 Posts: 84 Arc User
    So Joe wanted attention created a thread to QQ about an issue that was already stated in Roars thread but nah he has 1.5k YouTube subs.. so he has the right to post this...

Just seems like yet another cry for attention and just general QQ, I wouldn’t be surprise if other factions are helping vindi take down crisis off there self promoting pity us for everything party that is known as the we are entitled to everything...

Don’t be surprised when vindi wins the whole xTW shenanigans cause crisis is to full of themselves and has to brag about every tiny little thing that they can... It’s just going to backfire on you and have other major factions band together against you so GG already for sealing the deal with the salted Joe

"Wow crisis is so full of themselves. Don't be surprised when Vindi wins" HUH??!?!

Anyone watching this discussion will hope xTW explodes because everyone here is so full of themselves they could create a holy empire of Trumps capable of world domination.
  • blazerboy
    edited May 2018
    Sizzz isnt in crisis anymore..already for some months lol.

As for the 40 people I mentioned..EU ppl are lazy + non-tryhard...some people just don't do anything if it doesnt promise a reward. That's typical european. Getting 60 of our strongest ppl together outside of xTW (and mostly even at xTW..never have ALL OF THEM) is literally impossible. No reward, not a fitting time aka impossible.

I do not approve of "confirmed" PvP and as I've said...xTW is imbalanced af..always has been. It's a means to get helmet for my chars. Done. Nothing else. 10 minute fights? Nice, more time for fun things like playing through Nier, Nioh or Souls-Games again or just chilling. 1v1 is the only true form of PvP that ANYONE should be doing. Most xTW or Mass-PvP fanatics are absolutely incappable of playing their char. A majority of them knows the basic Mass-PvP behaviour (which isnt even 15% of a class' potential) and thats it. Cancer. That's what it is. 1v1 promotes skill or at least forces you to perfectly know your class and the enemy class if you wanna have a shot. Mass is a random clown fiesta..so tell me..why would I care about something so trivial or about clue-leds ppl QQing about PvE-xTW? For all I know PvE is more challenging than PvP xTW. Why? Vindi can't even do that.

PS: Yes, I do sound offensive sometimes but yeah...sometimes I just gotta say how it is and cut all the BS. Anyone can experience balanced PvP..I say it again. It's in your grasp. No one does it? Welp, shows how much ppl care about balance. Hypocrits 4 Life.

When Morai merged with Harshlands the EU ppl had brought a standard of +12 candle flame set gear toons while Harshlands mostly had +10 random S cards and we all got gged until we got off out butts and actually got back in FSP and farmed our sets. Also a good amount of ppl on TT with g17 arena gear 4th cast and higher/Nuema Portal are EU. Dude EU are the biggest try hards in this game are you high? Americans we just either throw money at the game or Afk play league of legends too lazy gtfo with that EU are lazy non try hards y’all farm harder than most Americans I can easily name more gtfo bro xD.

The problem with DawnGlory is with most servers the balance with guilds shift every 6 months or so Crisis has held its position for like 2-3years now and it’s predominantly EU, leaving other guilds to not give a damn anymore and most Americans just quit. I’m 1hr behind EST so reset is 5pm for me if I don’t do fsp by 6pm I’m probably not getting a squad together unless I take full g16 Alts and if I wait until 7pm the server is literally dead besides who bankaigod? The server is damn near inactive besides Saturday because of lack of competition. I’m not saying Crisis is directly to blame the community on the entire server is rightfully to blame. So don’t call EU ppl lazy it’s the fact the server is too damn bored to progress to use their gear 1 day a dang week because we all love how balanced arena is with NP sins or g17.4+ toons who farm 6v6
    Post edited by blazerboy on
  • jsxshadow

What ego? The hell? Vindi are the ones acting all salty and have said things like: "In regular PvP we would beat Crisis easily!". Do not twist things around here please. Also, look at Infamous behavior lately. Odd, when they get Vindi, they wine it. When they get crisis, even when they have other fights, they go for it. Infamous already does conspire against Crisis. Don't get fooled tho, people could never hate Crisis more than Vindicate, that's literally impossible.

Also big props for logic. I make a thread complaining about unfair RNG (because ffs it IS and HAS been in favor of Vindicate, the whole season, open your eyes please) and about Vindi's bragging and you turn it around as if that's what I am doing? LoL.

@sontzu Mass-PvP would be all fine and well if we had balanced squads, with balanced gear, etc. ... this is not happening in PWI. While I agree that there are game with way better 1v1s, there are also games with way better Team-PvP. All I'm saying is...Mass-PvP is far more broken in PWI than 1v1 could ever be. Cause in 1v1 you make your own rules, you can actively balance out a fight. In mass thats impossible, no arguing that. The thing with skill in Mass is..there are a billion situations in which you actually can do nothing at all. No chance to react and if you can, a few seconds later you are dead anyways. In 1v1, you only die if you mess up or underestimate the enemy. The amount of situtations you can encounter that are completely out of your control are close to 0 in 1v1 and are to the thousands in Mass xD A BM + DB are enough to take anyone out of the game completely in Mass and if they are good, there is nothing you can do about it. Can block stuff of 1, can't block them both forever.
  • wadzio
    wadzio Posts: 34 Arc User
    As I said before:I am up for faction battle. However, people do seem to forget that Crisis is an EU based Guild and people vastly play at different time zones and as such..getring the strongest/used-to-play-together ppl together at the same time is damn near impossible. Even for xTW this is already hard and people hardly wanna attend. Heck, alot of people actually appriciate 10 minute battles because then they still got more of their weekend to actually do fun stuff.

I seriously believe, in all honesty, the strongest 40 Crisis will easily wipe the strongest 40 Vindis. Why? Because in terms of just 40 people..Crisis is able to compete in terms of gear or even slightly outmatch vindicate.

So far..there is only a tiny amount of people from vindi (by what I've seen fighting them and youtube) that I believe to be good players. Dont get me wrong..crisis does have quite a few all-cash, no-skill players too and seeing them in action, crisis or vindi, legit gives me cancer..but vindi has quite a few more of them. Ours can at least PvE :D

Jokes aside, crisis did not actively shout for recruitment since the season started. People joined on their own accord. The majority of people we have received during the season have been friends that wanted to play together again..like most german active players are there now. All well geared, all of them not caring about the rewards at all.

Also, granted, big-mouthing does happen from crisis..but only as a reaction from big-mouthing from the other side. Might not always be transparent, but that is the truth. It's even in some yt-comments..with timestamp and all..so go look it up if you wanna find out who started it. If its fire with fire then I think its pretty legit..cause if both sides dont feel the burn..they will never learn.
    As I said before:I am up for faction battle. However, people do seem to forget that Crisis is an EU based Guild and people vastly play at different time zones and as such..getring the strongest/used-to-play-together ppl together at the same time is damn near impossible. Even for xTW this is already hard and people hardly wanna attend. Heck, alot of people actually appriciate 10 minute battles because then they still got more of their weekend to actually do fun stuff.

I seriously believe, in all honesty, the strongest 40 Crisis will easily wipe the strongest 40 Vindis. Why? Because in terms of just 40 people..Crisis is able to compete in terms of gear or even slightly outmatch vindicate.

So far..there is only a tiny amount of people from vindi (by what I've seen fighting them and youtube) that I believe to be good players. Dont get me wrong..crisis does have quite a few all-cash, no-skill players too and seeing them in action, crisis or vindi, legit gives me cancer..but vindi has quite a few more of them. Ours can at least PvE :D

Jokes aside, crisis did not actively shout for recruitment since the season started. People joined on their own accord. The majority of people we have received during the season have been friends that wanted to play together again..like most german active players are there now. All well geared, all of them not caring about the rewards at all.

Also, granted, big-mouthing does happen from crisis..but only as a reaction from big-mouthing from the other side. Might not always be transparent, but that is the truth. It's even in some yt-comments..with timestamp and all..so go look it up if you wanna find out who started it. If its fire with fire then I think its pretty legit..cause if both sides dont feel the burn..they will never learn.

We can do faction battle on EU time. I'm pretty sure we won't look for excuses. We have ppl from all continents in the guild too.
    As for the strongest 40 v 40 u are probably as dillusional as with other stuff u talk. I mean faction battles I think are 60 v 60, but dont mind doing 40 v 40 as well, but again u will dodge. Just to remind u:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmQLzohiIuw
    That was Easter weekend and we lacked tones of ppl. Just go 13:46 (that was till ur dragon rushes) and check the kill count 584:447 (giving this as example cuz the kill count later was close to 1,4k to 500 due to fact u guys kept trying rushing dragon). This with Vindicate that just in my party that u can see on this video - missing me, xKyosuke, Avelu, Zerkayn. In other squads I recall we missed over 10 main ppl (for sure summer, Lithn, Fisga, Deadpool, Bele_Wiz, TrolledBarb and many more). This is how bad and non skilled Vindicate members are ... Not gonna say what it makes Crisis players look like when u lose to garbage / non skilled players *insert more ironical comments*... Very honest if u were confident u would win us in PvP I cant imagine u wouldnt just do xTW in regular / old fashion way.... So yea will agree with u only on one thing u guys can at least PvE.... taking u 5th season to learn how to actually bid xTW, meanwhile being only guild thru those seasons to be able to lose 4 lands in 1 week a few times (previous season even twice during 1 season) says a lot too... But oh yea RNG - while u lose lands to Drakon, Kylin, Ankham and some other really small guilds... And dont take me wrong - Crisis is a good guild (but probably not the best as mentioned in this topic by others and how u wanna see urself), but think u guys have a bit too much ego and a bit too unrealistic about a lot of things, not to mention not understanding basics of a lot of things (which ur opening post actually confirms it a lot)...

As for ppl joining Crisis - I could care less about it and I believe everyone has their own will and reasons to join or not any guild. Guilds also have to have some common sense who they invite - but basically its up to them who they invite or not... Vindicate always cared to have good air in the guild, u guys just take everyone to make sure u win (quite honestly think except sibyllin u guys dont refuse anybody - but again ur sovereign choice). The only reason I would care about recruits in both guild is because u were the one bringing out and spreading some nonsense urban legends that Vindicate is desperate to win xTW season and hence merged with echo and u have it confirmed on both ends, right? Meanwhile its u guys who care to win at any cost and with numbers - I witnessed it at Dawnglory while I still played there more active. And ok maybe Infamous did this or that bad - but fact is also u guys do care only to win and not to compete - its why u rather take anyone to the guild than actually having an oponent. With lack of rivalry and competition u kinda also kill ur server and then u kill ur server abilities to even TW, xNW, etc. In that Vindicate and Crisis are totally different. Please stop with ur dillusional theories, specially when u have no intel about what u are talking about. Just please, stop.

Anyway, the faction battle offer is still on the table. When u guys grow up balls let us know. After that u guys can big mouth all u wanna. I'm not saying I'm super confident we will win (maybe we wont and trust me I will surely congratz u, same as I congratz Echo winning previous xTW season), but if u actually wanna determine who is better I would believe that this is by far a more fair way to judge it. Till then ur posts will just look pathetic and well words will be just words... So write more posts, cuz dunno maybe if u write enough maybe some1 will believe u or maybe words > action, Joe...
  • jsxshadow
    @wadzio You might have forgotten how many predictions you made on youtube like the legendary: "how could you even lose when you had the blue side" and stuff like that when Tempest started this whole fiasco..acting like this would never happen to vindicate and that it's Crisis fault for not stopping the people running to the dragon. How did that turn out for you?

I never made bold claims myself. The only thing I keep saying is "**** mass pvp, I don't care about it, it's imbalanced as well and basically 99% of all factions suck, no matter the name" and you keep acting as if I feel pride for a collection of people I have no control over? I am not as delusional as some football fanatics. Only my own actions and achievements matter, anything else has no meaning to me.

I gotta say tho, when people are talking big then sometimes I just gotta tell them that they were wrong. Funny thing is, most of the time this ends up with people claiming that I would do this exact thing.

Get it into your heads guys tho IDC what anyone thinks about crisis. The gist is that you are not better than them. Your faction isn't. It's all the same. Everyone does the exact same mistakes, it's always been like that. No one is better than the other. Only thing we can do is learn from our mistakes and even that..very unlikely.
  • keihan007#7641
    valdisman wrote: »

You do realize that until very recently, Crisis and Infa had to TW against eachother while at the same time trying to do multi xTW fights. Tell us again how it favoured them :D:D

So there has been 1(?) season in which Euros didnt get spoonfed? From what I heard they didnt even TW against each other for more than couple of weeks, obviously with how inactive I am I wouldnt know everything regarding what happens on another server. But if the fact they got 1h to settle their TWs before xTW starts, assuming they even land the 2nd TW slot, doesnt come into play it just doesnt matter. The fact Joe hasnt been QQing bout timeslot on forums recently tells the occasions where potential colliding between xTW and TW happened are rare.

• blazerboy
    edited May 2018
    Am I the only one excited for the xTW PvP of vindi vs Crisis now lol? I just wanna see who wins. Both sides are confident and it gets me pumped to see it! xD
  • jsxshadow
    @saxroll oh I complained about that in length. Just didnt make a seperate thread.

@blazerboy that's the spirit. I love every form of competition. I just want the better faction to win..but since there is literally no difference..it doesnt matter. Still excited about it.

PS: for the ppl saying I just want the helmet..I barely do anything ingame..so even getting +12 + deity for the helmet on one character will take a while..getting that on both..welp..maybe a month and a half each helmet. Not like I insta get stronger..maybe I never use them at all even..
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    They should put the xTW CoM as a trade prize for 10k dragonlord coins.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • blazerboy
    They should put the xTW CoM as a trade prize for 10k dragonlord coins.

Agreed
  • nini330
    nini330 Posts: 13 Arc User
    Everyone single person in this thread needs to get laid and get over it. SRSLY... :D
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User

So there has been 1(?) season in which Euros didnt get spoonfed? From what I heard they didnt even TW against each other for more than couple of weeks, obviously with how inactive I am I wouldnt know everything regarding what happens on another server. But if the fact they got 1h to settle their TWs before xTW starts, assuming they even land the 2nd TW slot, doesnt come into play it just doesnt matter. The fact Joe hasnt been QQing bout timeslot on forums recently tells the occasions where potential colliding between xTW and TW happened are rare.

you are right, it was only one single TW.
  • tolots
    tolots Posts: 103 Arc User
    So todays XTW was both sides rush to dragon and ignore each other and see who's pvE'n it faster. Im done with this muppet show. All the grind gear and time FOR THIS ?

**** YOU PWI **** YOU

This discussion has been closed.