Treasures

zantradi1
zantradi1 Posts: 1 Arc User
Question about treasures system. If you open 1 chest free the second is 5 keys. How many are the rest? I was unable to find a chart to see how much it takes to open all 10. If someone can share the info that would be great :)

Best Answer

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    The first chest is 2 keys though. I dont have complete data but here is what I have: 2->5->12->30->75->188->466.

Basically the 7th at 466 is already getting to the point that short of you having CoM on sidebar I`d never even attempt pulling it and even so thats one expensive roll of rng to lose.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k

Answers

• valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    You can't open all 10 chests. I think 7 is the maximum you can open then it all resets automatically.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • james0alice
    james0alice Posts: 3 Arc User
    Let me add more 466 then 1166 next is 2998... not the last... there is 50/50 on 2998 keys
  • valdisman
    Let me add more 466 then 1166 next is 2998... not the last... there is 50/50 on 2998 keys

As I said I don't think you can get it down to 2 chests left, after the 7th one it all resets?

Wasn't me personally but a faction member had CoM in chest and after opening the 7th chest (didn't get it) they said that their treasure chests all reset on its own.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    tinyurl.com/DuckLuck
    9th chest is 2998 keys as you can tell by the screenshot and it does not reset after 7 opens.... it's called they accidentally clicked search and or couldn't afford the next open....
    10th chest is 4k ish keys I forget the exact number but I had dumped the full amount to get my jaden crystal.
  • valdisman
    nunuator wrote: »
    tinyurl.com/DuckLuck
    9th chest is 2998 keys as you can tell by the screenshot and it does not reset after 7 opens.... it's called they accidentally clicked search and or couldn't afford the next open....
    10th chest is 4k ish keys I forget the exact number but I had dumped the full amount to get my jaden crystal.

Ahh ok. I only know after their 7th attempt they didn't get the CoM and then next thing I heard is they had 10 new chests when replying to someone. Thanks.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • james0alice
    james0alice Posts: 3 Arc User
    Can't upload an image, but you can see my profile image there... dann Jaden.