Doubt about full delta cultivation

danilo#8744
danilo#8744 Posts: 44 Arc User
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
I did delta full for the bosses at end, but after end I just leave the place.
So I had to got more rebirth of delta to come back with my squad,
I speak with pillares and should I kill a boss named Celeslord.
But he did not appear, is because someone killed it at end or I need run full delta again ?

And if I need run it again and u want offer ur help, you can add me in game: VanillaB server: Dawnglory :D

Comments

• aradriel
    aradriel Posts: 73 Arc User
    There's a couple of parts at this stage of the culti - killing the final bosses in full delta, in Valley of Reciprocity. These are the bosses that spawn after all the waves of mobs. It sounds as though you completed this part.

After those bosses die, you should head back to where you spawned in, and run into the portal to go to Happy Valley. You'll have to dig the square pillar (a bit of a run down the valley) and then talk to the two square pillars back where you entered. Doing that will spawn the Celeslord, and then the second version of him which appears after the first.

Did you leave delta and then go back in without completing a run? If so, that's your issue. You need to run the full delta, kill all of the mob waves and bosses, and then do the part with the pillars. If you leave the instance, I think that messes it up.

Hopefully this is helpful - good luck.
    Raging Tides/Tideswell
    Arandelle | Cleric
    Aradriela | Wizard
    Not-so-perfect world'er since Jan. 2010.
  • danilo#8744
    danilo#8744 Posts: 44 Arc User
    aradriel wrote: »

Did you leave delta and then go back in without completing a run? If so, that's your issue. You need to run the full delta, kill all of the mob waves and bosses, and then do the part with the pillars. If you leave the instance, I think that messes it up.

Hopefully this is helpful - good luck.

No, we killed all bosses after spawn of mobs, the last 3 ones for cultivation, then I left think I just needed to speak with npc outside of instance the other cultures, so how I was in main map (archossaur) I had to take another rebirth of delta and my whole squad did it. I back to the instance (delta) again. We get into this portal to happy valley, I dig all square pillar and I need to kill a boss named Celeslord, but he was not there.

Then my doubt now is, I need to run full delta again for only this boss named Celeslord appear, or just need to go in and try to see if this boss I need is there?

• aradriel
    I know from experience this part of the culti can get very glitchy if it's not done right, so hopefully that's not the case with yours.

Try going into delta without starting full delta. Go in with some players to help kill the Celeslord, and run straight into the blue portal to Happy Valley. See if it will let you talk to the Trapped Soul Totems (pillars in the first area of Happy Valley) - talking to those pillars is what spawns the boss. Celeslord will spawn right there, at the first part of Happy Valley (not in Reciprocity, where all the mobs spawn). If you don't have this option, and Celeslord doesn't spawn, I'm worried your culti step might have glitched.
    Raging Tides/Tideswell
    Arandelle | Cleric
    Aradriela | Wizard
  • dennicoolpwms
    dennicoolpwms Posts: 9 Arc User
    It has not "glitched" in any way - you need to do the Full Run again > Talk to Pillars in HV > Summon Celeslord by Digging Stone and Kill it...
    MDeNnIcOoLS 105 RB2 R9R3 Wizard Dawnglory - M7 Director
    ~Carpe Diem!~
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    You do not need to complete or even start a Delta run to kill Celeslord - you only need to go inside and into Happy Valley. I can confirm this as I've done this with my own alts. And yeah, Celeslord can glitch at times like if multiple people are doing their culti at the same time. Unfortunately when this happens you need to basically find someone else who needs to do their culti and are up to full delta/before summoning Celeslord and have them summon it so that you can both finish the quest. Do not trash your quest since you'll end up having to start your Celestial Sage/Demon culti from the beginning.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • danilo#4237
    danilo#4237 Posts: 62 Arc User
    You guys are more lost then me ^^
    obielle wrote: »
    You do not need to complete or even start a Delta run to kill Celeslord - you only need to go inside and into Happy Valley. I can confirm this as I've done this with my own alts. And yeah, Celeslord can glitch at times like if multiple people are doing their culti at the same time. Unfortunately when this happens you need to basically find someone else who needs to do their culti and are up to full delta/before summoning Celeslord and have them summon it so that you can both finish the quest. Do not trash your quest since you'll end up having to start your Celestial Sage/Demon culti from the beginning.

This do not make sence, if I do with ppl that need it to can glitch, and to not glitch I need do with ppl that need it ? x)
  • aradriel
    edited April 2018
    Obielle's right on this. You don't need the full delta run to try this, but if you can't get the boss to spawn yourself, you would need someone else who's at the same stage to talk to the pillars and spawn the boss for you.

This quest has caused issues for numerous faction members of mine over the many years I've helped with it - yes it does "glitch" if two people have the quest in the instance and the boss is summoned too quickly/at the wrong time, or if people leave the instance before killing Celeslord.
    Raging Tides/Tideswell
    Arandelle | Cleric
    Aradriela | Wizard
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited April 2018
    What I meant with the multiple people was, if two people have to talk to the pillars at the same time it can commonly glitch and cause problems if it is not timed correctly. It shouldn't glitch if you just need to kill Celeslord and the other person needs to talk to the pillars, since you just need the kill and not the pillars anymore. Sorry if I didn't make sense in my last post, I may have been partially asleep.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com