Why has PW changed so much?

Options
This is going to seem like a stupid question for those of you who have been playing PWI for a long time, but why has the map changed so much? I first started playing around 2010, and the map was huge. The starting area was in the City of the Lost (I usually chose the Untames race) but now I recently came back to perfect world after a long time of not playing it, and the starting area is a place called Heroes' Terrace. The map is so small and there is not many people around. When I look at the territory map it has the original map, so is there a way to get back to it? Can someone please help me? I've been searching for an answer but can't seem to find one :/

Best Answer

• aradriel
    aradriel Posts: 73 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi there - yes they added Celestial Vale some time ago and it replaced the old spawn-in spots for new characters in their racial villages. This was a horrible mistake imo, I don't care for Celestial Vale at all. Basically there's a bunch of quests to do in Heroes' Terrace and the rest of the CV map until you get to your culti at lv19 - there's an instance to do and after that, you can port out and it sends you to City of the Lost or wherever your race's home is.

Hopefully this helps - good luck. :)
    Raging Tides/Tideswell
    Arandelle | Cleric
    Aradriela | Wizard
    Not-so-perfect world'er since Jan. 2010.

Answers