Good Bye PWI :( from KerraLyn

mhunt0
mhunt0 Posts: 18 Arc User
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
They finally made the game impossible to run for me. Impossible to log-in, with or without ARC. (game runs/updates, etc.. it just won't log-in).

I regret I can't send some friends a farewell, specially

SadLady
SadEyedLady
Barbarella

anyone know them say "Good Bye" to her from "KerraLyn"

Good Bye

Comments

• tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    mouse-12.gif So many people quitting mouse-12.gif At least you're nice enough to say goodbye mouse-13.gif​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • joeseiner
    joeseiner Posts: 9 Arc User
    Not that many, seriously and those that do leave on their own accord..like certain people that rush and hardcore cash to the very top just to find themselves in a boring situation with nothing to do.

After Bless many will return to PWI, trust me. They always do.
  • ohnohz
    ohnohz Posts: 30 Arc User
    That sounds like a technical error to me, have you tried to get support and told anyone what you pc specs are and on what system its running ect ? I had the exact same problem a year ago with a mate who wanted to try out pwi but after an update the client stopped working and he didn't bother to fix it and just left. It was like you click the "play" button and than the client dissapear nowere to be found. Im sure people might had that problem and found solutions for it.

If its just that you can't loggin anymore and not because you tired and feed up with pwi dont give up and try to get help to get it working again
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    joeseiner wrote: »
    Not that many, seriously and those that do leave on their own accord..like certain people that rush and hardcore cash to the very top just to find themselves in a boring situation with nothing to do.

After Bless many will return to PWI, trust me. They always do.

On my Server DA alone thousands of been:

A: Locked out their own accounts
    B: Quit because they lost access to all catshops and alts they don't remember info to
    C: Quit because there aren't many people left to run instances with in USA Time Zones (Dual country merged Server).

So its pretty bad and the impact is very noticable on Dawn Glory.
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • nwdshop
    nwdshop Posts: 1 Arc User
    yet Dawnglory is probably the most active server since their server time is favored for cross server events. Evidence is that Dawnglory always has the most top spots in CrossTW.

I quit after the merge because the performance of this game (ping) is horrible compared to many android games i play. This is due to Hashlands moving to EU for me. Nothing including upgrading to fiber has helped. It's just a basic, somewhat bloated client with a cross seas connection.

Not all this is bad. Im amazed that PWI has kept the game running. Really it is remarkable that a game this old is running still and ppl will actually pay to keep it alive. Also PWI did a lot of things that I never thought they would do like a new class and homestead after years past of practicality for such an old game. However, the new classes basically replaced earthguard and made them somewhat obsolete. Still so long between those significant updates is prob some kind of record.

• sarrafeline
    sarrafeline Posts: 152 Arc User
    Maybe if the game wasn't boring, people would stop quitting...

I just logged in for the first time this year, and was instantly so board, I logged right back out.

I'll probably start playing again in the future, but... Nah. Not interested right now.