Cross server NW

rudi666
rudi666 Posts: 41 Arc User
thanks for making it not work. again.

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,803 Community Moderator
    I dont think they made it not work.

Im online. If it gets worse ill let someone know.

For some reason the server DC a lot of people. look down to some server end problem. Ill make sure its reported but Most people are not having any problems now.

Thanks.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    KK its been reported.

Hopefully they will be able to settle it. If not at least look into it for next time.

Thanks.​​
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Yeah, we DC'ed a few times. usually it's 3 or 4 of us that drop at once. Just happened again and i came to check if there was a report of it.​​
  • rudi666
    rudi666 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    thanks for the quick support. hopefully they'll do something about it now.. just got dced again while world chat was still showing 1 second before it
    edit: dced in C10 after playing in it for 2 mins ish
  • heerohex#3018
    H29 cause issues.

If a map is causing you issues every time you visit. Report it please.

Thanks.​​
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    I did not lag too much today at cross nw. However one annoying thing that happen today is something that happens during almost all Xnw to me: Auto leave squad. Today all the squad was disbanded for some reason. I am not really sure what is the cause of this, but is a very annoying problem.

• ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    xNW have had terrible server-stability for the past 4-5 weeks in a row.
    This have affected population that attends the event. Cause, what's the point? Not gonna have fun when you are losing teammembers over weird DCs, then u DC as well. Then wasting 10-15min trying to get back.
  • heerohex#3018
    Numbers where higher this week. Something tells me their is a problem with server nodes. Hence me asking for maps.

And yes confirmed issues for last week as well. The week before... Well we don't talk about it lol.

Thanks.
  • johndoe#4146
    johndoe#4146 Posts: 98 Arc User
    6th week and xNW is dcing and lagging on movement map. PWI could just ask ppl nicely to leave the game instead of pissing ppl off with this ****. This is how servers get dos attacked and homegrowns are made ijs
  • archgonemad
    archgonemad Posts: 2 Arc User
    well im stuck falling in xnw ;( cant get out or do anything i tel in from arch then just fall
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    A problem I've had quite a few times apart form the random squad disbands is when I target someone, they ALWAYS show as a BM. I can't even rectify it by settings as it will show no character, only the small circle on the floor floating around where that person moves.

I've had a lot of situations where I've died from not being able to see characters running up to attack me. It's not a case of being nuked either as my damage log and screen will just show stacks of 4-5k hits and I can't see no players. It will show a complete empty map unless I tab target and try find the small circle.

When this problem starts, it stays that way until the end. Relogging or leaving and reentering xNW server doesn't fix it.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • heerohex#3018
    valdisman wrote: »
    A problem I've had quite a few times apart form the random squad disbands is when I target someone, they ALWAYS show as a BM. I can't even rectify it by settings as it will show no character, only the small circle on the floor floating around where that person moves.

I've had a lot of situations where I've died from not being able to see characters running up to attack me. It's not a case of being nuked either as my damage log and screen will just show stacks of 4-5k hits and I can't see no players. It will show a complete empty map unless I tab target and try find the small circle.

When this problem starts, it stays that way until the end. Relogging or leaving and reentering xNW server doesn't fix it.

Check your client files.
  • johndoe#4146
    johndoe#4146 Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    valdisman wrote: »

Happened to me last xNW as well and just on 2-3 random targetted toons. Everyone else was fine so it cant be client files or it wouldnt single out specific players and not just make everyone invisible.
    Plus, only happens on the xNW server ( in my experience )
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    it happens every xnw AND xtw tho, last weeks xtw was basically predecided by the squad disband + DC + the inability to log back.