Catshop Price Collector - G17 Version

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O4vYZjjL0tMkq7hARsUH9ItnfqGK0TYdi6aVUnPv6Fc/edit?usp=sharing

Above is a link to a document I have been working on to store the current values of items that fall under the G17 category (I use didn't documents for different categories). I have tried to make it as dynamic as possible but easy to understand and maintain. This is just my own personal copy where I fill in the values on the occasions I check the prices of theses items.

This is then recorded in the 'Comparison' tab (may rename history). the grey versions are for the lowest value of each item that was on sale. The ones with white background are for the buying prices (highest).

At any point the user can on the Comparison tab (far left side drop down) choose any of the g17 mats and the grid for it's data will appear. The same can be done on the 'Comparison - chart' tab, the item you choose to display here will show both the grid of data for that item as well as a line chart showing the buying and selling rates over time, as well as fill in 'null' (days skipped / none were on sale) based on the next days worth of data to be added.

This is mostly done as the only other thing can think to do is for it to automatically fill in the 'Comparison' tab via the data entry one, which i'm not sure how to do yet.

---

Please note that this is a template you are free to copy and use and comments can be added to this document in regards to improvements that can be made. If there is another category of items want something similar done for can also ask for that on this thread.

There are various other tabs on this that fall under the g17 category and are purely miscellaneous, the only ones I was talking about above have a blue line on the tab.

Tabs are located at the bottom of the screen, click on them to switch between them.