Add Mount/Pet Storage/Display Stable for Homestead

Options
yoda3160
yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
It would be nice to have some place to put extra mounts/pets that won't fit in our pet bags or that are currently filling up space in the bank. I myself have about 15 mounts/pets from anniversaries and other events taking up space in my bank, and that's with a maxed out pet bag where 5 or 6 slots are taken up by attack pets. Other people probably have more spaces taken up, especially if they had never expanded their pet bag. It would be nice to have those spots freed up to have space for other things especially with each major expansion seeming to add more and more stuff to fill up our bags that we need to keep for new quests/rewards.

The amusement park alone added about 5 or 6 new permanent items we have to accumulate over time to be able to exchange them, and that's not even open all the time for us to be able to get what we want from the exchange quickly and never have to worry about after. What I'm proposing is that you give us a place in the homestead where we can store/display our extra mounts and pets so they don't have to take up space in our banks and other places and so we don't have to decide on whether we want to keep our mounts/pets from events that usually can't be traded even through the account stash or sacrifice them in order to make room for all the new collectible/quest items you keep giving us with new expansions and events.