XNW keeps crashing

toastcandles
toastcandles Posts: 22 Arc User
lol GG yall. how many mass DCs will we need to endure today?

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,803 Community Moderator
    lol GG yall. how many mass DCs will we need to endure today?

Host server?
    How many times?

And any other info you can provide.

Thanks.
  • toastcandles
    it was XNW server, old raging tides i think, and +5 times where there were pure DCs or the map stopped working and you couldnt go to a land or exit from map screen. at that time you just had to relog
  • johndoe#4146
    johndoe#4146 Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    xNW server whatever one that is and 4+ times at least

but hey, at least the charge promos are up and running...
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    This worries me a bit as the xTW server have also had a few mass lag recently (everybody frozen in place, cant use skills etc and everybody get kicked out of their squads) however no actual DCs there YET. (I think its the same server as xNW?)
    Issue started 2 weeks ago as far as Im aware/have experienced.
  • heerohex#3018
    Which server where you from. Your home server. Just incase this is an issue for just that server.

Going to move to QC as well.

Thanks.
  • toastcandles
    im from TidesWell, but it was every1 having the problem. lost a good 20 mins due to having to relog.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    I wasnt at todays xNW but I heard a lot of complains from fellow factions mates our server had problems as well - Twilight Temple.
    As I were back on the home server during xNW i didnt experience any lag.
  • doods00
    doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    its people from every server cause *gasp* its on the cross server that everyone was on =/ its not isolated to certain servers considering this is a xnw and xtw problem. literally cross server. they need to fix it thanks.

edit8 and as for info the battle freezes for everyone. jsut not everyone dc's when it gets going again. happens in xnw and xtw.
  • heerohex#3018
    doods00 wrote: »
    its people from every server cause *gasp* its on the cross server that everyone was on =/ its not isolated to certain servers considering this is a xnw and xtw problem. literally cross server. they need to fix it thanks.

edit8 and as for info the battle freezes for everyone. jsut not everyone dc's when it gets going again. happens in xnw and xtw.

I may be wrong but I was watching WC during XTW and I noticed that a lot of people where from one/two servers. Hence I was asking. Again I could be wrong but its worth getting to detail. I would Say its an internal server problem between nodes. If the system does not transfer info it can send a DC to your client Freeze or cause a lot of lag. My guess would be its the systems that run that nation/maps that where having issues. Hence me asking Home server.

With out access to the servers/logs we wont know if this was the issue. Also worth pointing out that it could be an issue outside of the server. A lot of factors also could be involved so as below.

Giving no information but saying you had issues will not help if this needs to be checked out.

Thanks.​​
  • fury85
    fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
    Hello,
    Just to put on attention that in cross server there are many mass DC/LAG.

It is already 1 month with this issue and this weekend was really bad, both XTW and XNW continuosly DC and frequent lag.

Thank you to solve this problem.
    Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone