Charge Bonus for St. Partricks Day?

jsxshadow
jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
C'mon PWE, I know you wanna :D Charge Rewards are nice and all..but seriously...still not worth it. Add a nice 20% charge Bonus and I will throw some money at ya, others will too!

Thanks!

Comments

• dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    There'll be plenty of people charging regardless. People on Twilight Temple still need to refine and shard their 1 million newly made Duskblades.
  • zombiemaster123
    zombiemaster123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    dingo488 wrote: »
    There'll be plenty of people charging regardless. People on Twilight Temple still need to refine and shard their 1 million newly made Duskblades.

Lol, but why would they roll Duskblades when they could roll Sin instead? Especially considering the average skill level they really should NOT roll a Duskblade :D Oh well, more easy targets I guess but this will lead to a major drop in players again once they realize that DBs are not universally OP :( #RIP
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Lol, but why would they roll Duskblades when they could roll Sin instead? Especially considering the average skill level they really should NOT roll a Duskblade :D Oh well, more easy targets I guess but this will lead to a major drop in players again once they realize that DBs are not universally OP :( #RIP

12 classes in the game and only 1 of those classes can actually play the game when a DB attacks them. Its true that sins have high damage, but at least I can still actually play the game when sins are on me; have 1 (or more) DBs on you and you can go afk and load up a game of Minesweeper. Kinda sad that so many people are dropping their max geared chars to play an unrefined DB and outperform it, PWI 2018 :(

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    They will regret it. I do not respect 99% of all Duskblades in the game. Heck, most of them cant even CC me for a dragon rising duration, dont get me started on rotp on top xD If CC is what they want then they should've rolled BM.

A dusks lock actually take a little bit of skill to be flawless. I know, in mass pvp perfection and finesse hardly matters, one 3 sec para + AA is enough to kick ppl out of their lifes xD power to the ppl ijs, I just wanna make a flat 100 buck charge and get me a 12* without the need to charge more. A bonus is very appreciated :D