Old barb returning

bitemepwistaff
bitemepwistaff Posts: 15 Arc User
Hello, as the title says, I'm an old player returning (as we speak client is updating) I was lvl 100ish with lvl 80 golden tt gears and a nirvana axe with 30 atk lvls i think (sorry for not being more descriptive, I haven't played in a couple years, will know more once I log the barbie!) But yes, my question is : is someone willing to help me catch up? I need some friends in game and information is the most valuable thing in this game which I need very badly! I played on the server Heaven's Tear, not sure if it still exists( hope it does! ) if someone from that server can add me leave a text here with your ign and I will add you asap. :D thanks in advance!

Comments

• bitemepwistaff
    bitemepwistaff Posts: 15 Arc User
    Sorry for spam but how long does the update take? been updating it for almost 4 hours and i can't see the progress bar or download speed... it shouldn't take so long
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    By the time the update is finished you will be older. And finding out how the game has changed may accelerate your aging process. That being said, welcome back.
  • fury85
    fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
    Welcome back! I'm not on your server but if can help you with new barb updates, can you check my website www.roarking.it for build and guide.

Enjoy the game!
    Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone
  • swordmaster757
    swordmaster757 Posts: 11 Arc User
    Welcome back. I'm also a returning player....well, a player that's trying to return, though the game won't let me play it. I mained as a cleric on Dreamweaver, now Tideswell. They had a server merge before I left. Sadly, I don't recall which servers merged with which, but hopefully you can get it in now. The update took a long time for me as well.

Welcome back to the game.

~Ancient Buried Cleric, SerenityCNB~
    ~SerenityCNB~

May you all live long and prosper.