Text - Incorrect title and set bonus on Penumbra Armor item

Options
greenfire312
greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
edited February 2018 in Quality Corner
Alright well, since one of the few things PWE can actually fix quickly is text, here's a text error on an item that probably no one but me even cares about.

On the Arrow Downpour armor set, the leg piece is incorrectly listed as "Arrow Downpour Light Helm," and should probably be renamed Arrow Downpour Shinguards (or Leggings, or Greaves, or... Puttee after the Assassin version? sure, why not). This is distinct from the helmet which is called Arrow Downpour Helmet.

Additionally, the set bonus for 4/6 pieces states that it gives Slaying Level +6... it actually gives 5, as shown in screenshot below (fun fact: finishing a penumbra set looks like you complete the set of reawakening armor).

8hiYZ8x.jpg
Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
Etherblade server

Comments

• lerksan
    lerksan Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    That set is SEXY. How long did it take for you to get it all? Think it's worth getting for PvE-only players?
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    Options
    lerksan wrote: »
    That set is SEXY. How long did it take for you to get it all? Think it's worth getting for PvE-only players?
    Definitely yes to the latter. Comparable to g16 if not a bit better (based on builds I've done and my wife's completed set on a cleric). g15 stage 1 morai armor is very cheap to get now, although they should really reduce the crafting fees on penumbra stuff as well (currently 9mil/armor, 36mil/weapon).

The thing is, running 95 QSM is very hard to get a squad for since it's not MBH or anything (but of course it's much simpler than MBH QSM). You can probably do it in 100 runs if you somehow manage to find a dedicated squad for it. Otherwise, the method I've been using is having a 55-65 opener and just run the lowbie version. Fewer mats per run, but the runs are quicker. It's about 150 runs for the full armor and another 150 for the weapon that way (I'm starting on the helm now).
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • lerksan
    lerksan Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    lerksan wrote: »
    Definitely yes to the latter. Comparable to g16 if not a bit better (based on builds I've done and my wife's completed set on a cleric). g15 stage 1 morai armor is very cheap to get now, although they should really reduce the crafting fees on penumbra stuff as well (currently 9mil/armor, 36mil/weapon).

The thing is, running 95 QSM is very hard to get a squad for since it's not MBH or anything (but of course it's much simpler than MBH QSM). You can probably do it in 100 runs if you somehow manage to find a dedicated squad for it. Otherwise, the method I've been using is having a 55-65 opener and just run the lowbie version. Fewer mats per run, but the runs are quicker. It's about 150 runs for the full armor and another 150 for the weapon that way (I'm starting on the helm now).
    The lowbie version sounds realy doable. And for PvE endgame gear too. Very nice idea. Thanks for the info!
  • armoftheland33
    armoftheland33 Posts: 84 Arc User
    Options
    Congratulations on your set. Looks sexy af.
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    Options
    Gotta love those slaying levels :)