Cleric modification and upgrade skill

kahiru29
kahiru29 Posts: 3 Arc User
I'm an adept of PVE in PWI (cause I like farming and help people) and I'm not yet R9 so it might be strange for some people what I will write down and they might also not approve it by some point. But hey! X'D Their is a discussion, let me know why you think it is not a good idea with referencies if possible. ;)

A few days ago, I was thinking about modification about cleric and also an upgrade cause I don'T use anymore Dimension Seal and Elemental Seal cause it debuff me as well I debuff others mobs.. So I'v got theses ideas:

What do you think about
Dimension Seal + Plume Shot to combine? That skill will change into: Plume Strike

Plume Strike Reduce physical Defence and hit physical also.
Sage (Do more physical damages) the same bonus as plume shot sage
Demon (shot more faster) the same bonus as plume shot demon
The skill might be get 5sec cooldown or more cause it is now a debuff attack.

I think about Siren's Kiss and it could be modified with a combination also. I'm not agree about a siren's kiss that could be glyphable cause the bonus is not fair or equal to my sage siren's kiss. Alway 75 chi vs 25% chance to cost no chi, there is no way I'll upgrade it even if it is for more dammages x'D so there is another alternative I was thinking about this skill:

Elemental Seal + Siren's Kiss = Siren's Curse

Siren's Curse reduce magic defence and has 50% chance to freeze enemies (cost 1 spark)
Sage (25% chance to cost no spark)
Demon (Reduce the cooldown 5 sec)
Now, there will be a reason to use Siren's Kiss cause it debuff and hit also (even if it cost 1 spark) x)

Thunder Crash should be able to be glyphed! Cause all cleric use it almot all the time. (my opinions and experience as sage cleric and friend of mine as demon cleric)

If possible, not glyphed it will give
reduction to metal and give 30 chi.

Sanguine: More Chi
Verdant: More % damages
Ethereal: Chaneling Faster
Golden: Reduce more metal %
Argent: Has % chance to Stun (or freeze) but require Ultraviolet and reduce no metal also. (It must not be too much powerfull also)

By the way, elven are master in sky, they should fly faster then other class so I was thinking about modification about these.

Flight Mastery
Sage (Add 2.0 Speed to ur flight. Add 5% reduction to physical damage and give 5% more metals damages for any skill)
Demon (Add 2.0 speed to ur flight. Add 1% critical dmg and -5 chaneling)

So, What do you think about this ?
Tagged:

Comments

• mistressani
    mistressani Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    I'm not debunking you but did you know you can Dimensional Seal + Elemental Seal + Purify to remove the self infilcted debuffs?
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    I'm not debunking you but did you know you can Dimensional Seal + Elemental Seal + Purify to remove the self infilcted debuffs?

Have had this macro since 2009. It also saves space on your skill bar. Not using it defeats a large part of a Clerics role in mass PvP.

Demon Siren's Kiss already has a chance to freeze enemies. The Primal version has an 80% chance. Don't really want a downgrade to 50% there.

I get the feeling you don't really know how to play your class in mass PvP.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • kahiru29
    edited February 2018
    On PVE I can use Dimension Seal and Elemental Seal and then Purify myself safely but not in PVP. That's why I said that. Exemple, If I try to fight a Seeker, it is better for me to use ultraviolet cause healing myself and debuff him with elemental seal is the worst thing. By the way, the seeker can also give back a lots of stats on the enemies. If I try to put him to sleep, or using seal of god just to have the time to debuff him, their is a lots of player who come to help him. Lots player, lots of debuff. I can Pury myself but once I do that, I get down (killed). The majority of my time, I use no dimension seal and elemental seal on NW PVP TW etc. cause it make me weak and I get killed too fast from other g16. Even If I use Plume shell. With charm, magic potion, I get down fast event if I get 15k def physical. I saw by myself that Dimension Seal and Elemental seal are more used in PVE not in PVP cause you don't have time to do 3 thing like that cause you'll get at last 4 attack arround -3k dmg per 0,7sec. This is the worst thing to do in PVP or in duel.

Now it is me who thinking you don't know how to use your class alone...

PS: With my friends r9, I do use Dimension Seal and Elemental Seal but only to help them to kill the enemies who is a R9 also. Normaly I don't use it cause I try to stay alive more longer and heal and buff other in their fight.
  • kahiru29
    edited February 2018
    By the way sylenthunder, I said 50% only because I wasn't sure if it was too powerfull to add debuff magic with freeze at 80% chance... Their is some Ideas I writed *and it* can be modified at anytime. I give the idea and I'm open to others ideas.

PS: Normaly, a cleric is used to be a support to the team and was supposed to be protected to get the team alive and win. But in reality, every team where I was send, sacrifice me to try to kill their openent and guess what is the result ? They dies a lots of time and if lucky they win by chance or overpower (r9)... Explaine me please, how can I help a team who sacrifice always the cleric ? And when they lost they said always the same thing: It is a bad cleric... Where is the teamwork in that ? I'm tired to try help them but get sacrified for the ''team'' and watching them killed by the openents. Back in reality, even if I have a lots of physical defence, they give me the titles ''bad cleric'' cause they don't do team work. That's why I leave their faction and played alone. I was thinking if we can attack and debuff also, it might help us to fight alone cause their is no more teamwork as I saw in PVP, NW, TW. By the way, I have a lots of friends who are r9 and they said I'm a very good cleric. I don't understand why I can be useful for r9 ppl but not for other ppl with g16 (who said I'm not good)... Weird things don't you think? The cleric ''role'' is no longer here to be honest. Ppl used us and sacrifice us and don't help us when we need it. The role to be the ''suport'' for the theam is no need anymore in mass PVP. As I saw by experience...
    Post edited by kahiru29 on