Faction Welfare/Trials

How does pwi expect us to hand out all our Faction Welfare rewards if they disappear every Sunday at reset? If a faction does trials on Saturday or Sunday then that leaves only a day or even a few hours to distribute all of those rewards between over a 100 members who attended the trials that week. Not to mention the members actually have to log on in those hours before they disappear to actually claim these rewards.

We are also only allowed up to 10 distribution pages at a time, and if you use 1 item per page to distribute fairly, then you can only do up to 10 items at a time and cannot make a new page until everyone has claimed their items or you delete their names from the list.

This system needs to be improved and we should be able to make as many pages as items we have and they should not disappear at all from the main page. Most factions will be doing trials on the weekend so that gives them so little time to distribute a plethora of items to around 100 or more members.

I believe most factions will be wanting to come up with a point system for distributing their items to the attendees, but how will we even have enough time to compile all the data from those who attended what trials and what items they actually want and then distribute and have everyone log on and claim their reward within less than a day or maybe even hours before all the rewards disappear and are gone forever?

Comments

• rebecca1973
    rebecca1973 Posts: 48 Arc User
    Not just that, but, if I go on vacation for 2 weeks (which is pretty much standard for a vacation for some...), If i have chivalry points the week I leave, I don't get the divine justice stones from it when I get back... (If you don't collect for a week, they disappear!)

I believe what we are both saying (at least partially) is... this is a GAME. We also have lives and families and real things going on in the real world. Can't PWI make this a little easier so we don't have to neglect our real life for a GAME?
  • hearteg
    hearteg Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Yeah, I had almost a whole new system completed to do for the faction, and then sunday it was confirmed everything was going to poof.... sigh... That was panic moments.
    It was some pretty rough hours trying to send out to everybody, and while a lot of people got stuff, there was still way too many members that missed rewards even though they qualified for it (attendance wise). I really wanted to do trials during friday/saturday as its way better for the majority in both of EU/NA, but then only having 1 day to do distribution + make people pick their stuff... Thats way too short and we are pretty much forced to do it earlier in the week if everybody should have a decent change of picking up their rewards. Sadly this means half of the faction will be screwed in one way or another due to our huge timezone differences.
    Im currently working on a new system for the faction but im mostly sad about the time the base reset. Couldnt they have done it maint like the old trials if they really have to take the welfare items away, it would have matched our playerbase so much more ...
  • ninna321
    ninna321 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    aside that they should at least give the damn director privileges, i mean your basically asking a leader of faction who has to deal with every faction issue to take care of base completely alone?...
    If leader goes on vacation need to pass lead around etc @,@ for the distribution.. for trials.. for faction talents and more..

Director is suppose to be a second back up for the leader and aid, but giving them none privileges? is a bit eh
  • jorock457
    jorock457 Posts: 28 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 can we get an update or some acknowledgement on this issue? I created a ticket about this and was told to take it to the forums.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    jorock457 wrote: »
    If a faction does trials on Saturday or Sunday then...

You answerred your own question

Echo has 0 issues distributing our mats in time.

• only1wish
    only1wish Posts: 37 Arc User
    i have to ask, what rewards exactly/how many items in total are being given to fac leaders as reward from trials to split to fac?
    Are the items given out in those distribute slots or sent out in the bank acc stash npc? Are the rewards permanent or temporary/expires at sunday?

Because if they're given out in the distribute pages and/or are temporary i understand your frustration.... but if they're given in the acc bank stash npc and they're perm, i would asume the items can simply be distributed the next week, no?
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    You can find a list of rewards that are given to faction leaders here: https://pwi.gamepedia.com/Ten-Dimensional_Domain#Faction_Rewards

When it is 2x drops, these rewards double...I have no idea why but it seems to work that way.

I can't really answer the rest of it though since my faction hasn't touched trials. I think they're sent to the faction safe and then the leader has to use the distribution pages to send the rewards out to members, and then if they are not distributed to members by the time the base reset happens they will disappear. If members don't collect these rewards by that time they disappear according to what the first post says. If members have collected them though I would think they keep them even after Sunday. If I'm wrong on that please correct me.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • hearteg
    hearteg Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Rewards go into the faction welfare panel, a unique safe that only the leader can touch, but everybody can see it.
    Leader can distribute the items from the faction panel using distributing pages (max 10 pages at once). You add members to a page, and what items you want to send them (it automatically splits even between all members. Uneven numbers not possible) distribution pages stays untill everybody take their rewards or the leader cancels it (and the unclaimed items go back into faction welfare)

Any unclaimed items will dissapear completely on sunday-monday midnight servertime.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    I thought any unclaimed rewards got returned to the Faction Leaders Bag or Store.

But you can quote me if im wrong.​​
  • only1wish
    Do the items become bound once they're taken out of that welfare panel?
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Yes with the exception of zenith skull shards and mirages. Everything else seems to be bound.
  • only1wish
    Thank you for the replies. Such an inconvinient system, What if noone wants some of the r8 mats and the lvl 1 chart items lets say but a lot of people want the C packs and lvl 2 chart items? How would the leaders not play favorites and still distribute the rewards fairly?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Or you can pay people that attend, need most or help the faction.