test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Morai combo or 2 cards S combo?

rossetto#2870 rossetto Posts: 31 Arc User
edited February 11 in General Discussion
What is easier to achieve: morai combo with 2 reborn or 2 combos of 3 cards S without reborn?

Class: Stormbringer, without equipments, 3x lvl 103, nuemas lvl 8, twilight sky x and full primal skills

nnJGx4G.png
Tagged:

Comments

  • npc15npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    It all depends on luck, but I'm gonna say morai set because there are many ways to get A packs, much less ways to get S packs
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

    Tempest <3
  • ailiadrakeailiadrake Posts: 246 Arc User
    Depends on luck. I have a character with a morai set with only 1 card NOT rebirthed (and a lot of warsong cards minus the s one), while another character has way too many S cards to count and only 5 cards of morai set. Of these S cards, 2 are a complete set (one of which has been rebirthed once), 2 belong to a 4 card set and the others are randoms (and I never bought a single s pack. they all came from logins rewards, codes and free gifts).

    Power wise, the morai set is the third best set you can get (below warsong set, which is below nuema portal. NOT gonna count that s+ set with the emperors since it's not even in the game), and it's free. You just need to be patient about it.
  • saxrollsaxroll Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    ailiadrake wrote: »
    Power wise, the morai set is the third best set you can get (below warsong set, which is below nuema portal. NOT gonna count that s+ set with the emperors since it's not even in the game), and it's free. You just need to be patient about it.

    This is both true and untrue. Even 2S/2S/2S is stronger than Morai set - Morai set is however lot easier to acquire/reawaken. But I suppose you could argue no singular set of less than 6 cards is stronger than Morai set, which you might be correct but thats pretty silly way of looking at it.

    The main issue with switching to S cards from Morai is how expensive its C pack wise. Cause you do need reawakenings in order to beat the RA2 Morai set everybody and their mothers is running with nowdays.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,385 Arc User
    @saxroll yap, 2s/2s/2s 2nd rb is actually nearly as strong as non-rb nuema portal. You need 24 random s cards, a few months of faction trials/contribution and 33k exp for those cards..thats insane xD at the current prices of 300k a C-pack you end up at 6b roughly just for exp. In that aspect, it does sound like alot, but you get a very powerful card-set for this and compared to the cost of nuema portal..its still pretty cheap tbh, just not compared to the cost of the EU set. Also getting that many random s cards is hard af..if you are not ridiculously lucky.

    Any other combination (3s/4s) are not worth it at all..unless ofc you already got the set conpleted, especially the 4 feather lords s-set. Since you can potentially slap 2nd rb radiance s-cards on them.
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,385 Arc User
    @saxroll yap, 2s/2s/2s 2nd rb is actually nearly as strong as non-rb nuema portal. You need 24 random s cards, a few months of faction trials/contribution and 33k exp for those cards..thats insane xD at the current prices of 300k a C-pack you end up at 6b roughly just for exp. In that aspect, it does sound like alot, but you get a very powerful card-set for this and compared to the cost of nuema portal..its still pretty cheap tbh, just not compared to the cost of the EU set. Also getting that many random s cards is hard af..if you are not ridiculously lucky.

    Any other combination (3s/4s) are not worth it at all..unless ofc you already got the set conpleted, especially the 4 feather lords s-set. Since you can potentially slap 2nd rb radiance s-cards on them.
  • ailiadrakeailiadrake Posts: 246 Arc User
    saxroll wrote: »
    ailiadrake wrote: »
    Power wise, the morai set is the third best set you can get (below warsong set, which is below nuema portal. NOT gonna count that s+ set with the emperors since it's not even in the game), and it's free. You just need to be patient about it.

    This is both true and untrue. Even 2S/2S/2S is stronger than Morai set - Morai set is however lot easier to acquire/reawaken. But I suppose you could argue no singular set of less than 6 cards is stronger than Morai set, which you might be correct but thats pretty silly way of looking at it.

    The main issue with switching to S cards from Morai is how expensive its C pack wise. Cause you do need reawakenings in order to beat the RA2 Morai set everybody and their mothers is running with nowdays.

    I was talking about non rebirth cards. Of course if you rebirth them things will change.
    The thing is, getting a 2s/2s/2s set, rebirth them at least once, and leveling them up again is going to be insanely difficult, time consuming, and/or way too much money to even count.
  • saxrollsaxroll Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    ailiadrake wrote: »

    I was talking about non rebirth cards. Of course if you rebirth them things will change.
    The thing is, getting a 2s/2s/2s set, rebirth them at least once, and leveling them up again is going to be insanely difficult, time consuming, and/or way too much money to even count.

    RA1 is 12 S cards and leveling them is pretty time consuming but not too difficult with the FSP revamp a while back. I paid bout 5b to finish my Warsong set on my sin not too long ago - Using Joes numbers leveling the 2S set to RA1, buying all the xp you need bout as much coin as I spent on just finishing my stupid set. Or you could spend a year farming them, whichever works for you.

    Back when I was playing actively I was debating on going for the 2s sets RA2 as I think I got 20 S cards, which arent part of NP set. But as I stopped logging daily and thus doing JFSP, no point to even dream of it as the c pack requirements are pretty high for that.

    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

  • tabaloultabaloul Posts: 143 Arc User
    lol, cards or C-packs aren't the real problem.... problem is the craft materials you need and get from trials\chivalry.... you need a stupid amount of time to get those like years​​
  • et3reaet3rea Posts: 47 Arc User
    Unless u rb2 2 s cards set, morai rb will beat any combo and even then the stats increase is pretty negligible compared to the cost of those s sets.
  • dingo488dingo488 Posts: 872 Arc User
    Its hard to determine what S card sets are gonna be nice to use. Sure the 2 card S sets dont require a lot of S cards, but they require a ton of the trial mats... 3 or 4 card S sets require a lot more S cards, but the increase in trial mats isn't nearly as high. I guess it ultimately comes down to how annoying it is to get the Soulcast Flux and Soulforge Temper. If the factions keep on spamming trials as soon as they are available again then I assume getting Twin Stars + World Watcher + Sin of the Fallen God will be extremely nice. (There's also the Lord of All Beasts+World Watcher+Wiseman combo but the card-quality is lower)


    IGN: Madskillz
  • greenfire312greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    dingo488 wrote: »
    Its hard to determine what S card sets are gonna be nice to use. Sure the 2 card S sets dont require a lot of S cards, but they require a ton of the trial mats... 3 or 4 card S sets require a lot more S cards, but the increase in trial mats isn't nearly as high. I guess it ultimately comes down to how annoying it is to get the Soulcast Flux and Soulforge Temper. If the factions keep on spamming trials as soon as they are available again then I assume getting Twin Stars + World Watcher + Sin of the Fallen God will be extremely nice. (There's also the Lord of All Beasts+World Watcher+Wiseman combo but the card-quality is lower)
    Even if the increase isn't that high, it's a question of getting the Soulforge Tempers at all (as Soulcast Flux is trivial to obtain once the base is open). Not all factions who open the base can do the trials, especially not all ten of them. Has anyone compiled a list of what rewards you get from each individual trial?

    Additionally, there seems to be a "dim" version of Soulforge Temper, which says to me there will eventually be a market for it. Has anyone seen people try to sell them yet?
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
Sign In or Register to comment.