Multi-Clienting Temporarily Disabled - Discussion

Comments

• eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    Not sure if anyone else having this problem but for some reason arc is not launching the game for me when pressing the big blue play button. I tried several stuff like: Repair arc, repair pwi (it does lauch if i r-click -> repair from the game list), reinstall both, etc. :D

Funny thing is that if I go to the game list and right click pwi, then press repair I get the launcher. However if i dont press the blue play button before, the arc client will not "inject" my user and password in to the laucher and of course I will get the same login screen that shows when you tried to login with no arc, and that will not allow you to login.

The more strange thing is that if I launch other game like neverwinter or star treck. it will run just fine. It is only PWI the one that refuses to run without all that repair nonsence.
    I have not installed anything on this computer that could mess with pwi in any way, so I guess the only thing that could be blocking it would be some windows 10 update or something in the arc code. However the later seems very unlikely since I have not seen anyone complaining about this problem. I guess this game is really screaming to me to completly quit from it once and for all, not like I even play too much anymore. :D
  • happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    Guys, calm down. It's not like PWI blatantly and knowingly lied to all of their users simply because they have some ulterior motive in forcing them to use their launcher such as data tracking or product pushing. Calm down. China is still celebrating the Lunar New Year. It's only been three months. We were promised that this would be temporary and that it would be fixed as soon as the Chinese developers returned from holiday. I'm sure it will be.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    happyhail wrote: »
    Guys, calm down. It's not like PWI blatantly and knowingly lied to all of their users simply because they have some ulterior motive in forcing them to use their launcher such as data tracking or product pushing. Calm down. China is still celebrating the Lunar New Year. It's only been three months. We were promised that this would be temporary and that it would be fixed as soon as the Chinese developers returned from holiday. I'm sure it will be.

LOL 3 months holiday ? mouse-2.gif​​
    Post edited by tek1nig on
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    I have tried several times last week with the same requests for answers. Never any response or answers. I don't think there is anyone responding to questions in the Forums anymore or they just dont care. They just want people to spend money on the same old items over and over again. I get the feeling they are gong to shut PWI down at some point without announcing it to the players. What a terrible way to run a business. So Sad.
  • gumpy#8107
    gumpy#8107 Posts: 8 Arc User
    As Ive stated in the other thread, this choice was not made lightly. Due to supicious activity being noticed on Arc accounts, we have to impliment this change for now while we get users the option to multiclient within Arc itself.

We'll be working with the devs to impliment what they have in their PGP Platform, which is an option to select multiple clients.

You might get a lot of players back if you stop using this excuse of "suspicious activity" all the time, and unban a lot of them. Yall make more money than a lot of companies, so why not just unban those players, and let them all have a fresh start? Unban everyone you've banned for no reason, how is that so hard to understand?
  • sugarplumfairy#3892
    sugarplumfairy#3892 Posts: 13 Arc User
    The damage is already done,i played PWI for years and yes some what of an addiction to the game like many do,so PWI removing log in with out arc iv lost 5 accounts personally,because no access to email for arc defender to fix the problem and nope old emails no idea my number or address at the time created. I highly doubt I am alone with this issue also,with loss of access to acc i used as banks *silly,silly me* poof gone.
    On the up side PWI has broken my addiction......I no longer log unless decide want to peek on wc see what die hards still hang about....I no longer care log in as I used to on every acc xD so yes some good has come from this decision by PWI,there was no need to lock us out with no warning, so we could even retrieve our items on these acc we worked hard for,its a game for leisure and passing time,so such actions because of *evil unknown person* has had a detrimental impact on the games community,and the wall of silence added to it is beyond reasoning,even if the answer is simply.............I DONT KNOW ANYTHING........THEY TELL US NOTHING.....its still an answer,right? an honest what can i do they keep us in the dark.........thats general c ourtesty to answer a question not completely ignore for such an extended period on a *temperorary* change.
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone else having this problem but for some reason arc is not launching the game for me when pressing the big blue play button. I tried several stuff like: Repair arc, repair pwi (it does lauch if i r-click -> repair from the game list), reinstall both, etc. :D

Funny thing is that if I go to the game list and right click pwi, then press repair I get the launcher. However if i dont press the blue play button before, the arc client will not "inject" my user and password in to the laucher and of course I will get the same login screen that shows when you tried to login with no arc, and that will not allow you to login.

The more strange thing is that if I launch other game like neverwinter or star treck. it will run just fine. It is only PWI the one that refuses to run without all that repair nonsence.
    I have not installed anything on this computer that could mess with pwi in any way, so I guess the only thing that could be blocking it would be some windows 10 update or something in the arc code. However the later seems very unlikely since I have not seen anyone complaining about this problem. I guess this game is really screaming to me to completly quit from it once and for all, not like I even play too much anymore. :D

Probably no one had this problem, but just in case, have to say that I found the fix myself.
    What was causing the problem was some MSI software that I dont even use named Nahimic VR. This software was installed after updating some of the MSI motherboard controllers and apps. Since in my case I don't really use it, I just uninstalled it and problem solved.
  • motherhen
    motherhen Posts: 63 Arc User
    still nothing,I do wonder how long it took them to *code in* the overnight change..............as to how long it will take them to fix lol maybe PWI has enough input of coins from the few to continue this path...........but will the CS people have enough free meat to play with? or will thier attention be drawn elsewhere as mine has been
  • hyourinn
    hyourinn Posts: 21 Arc User
    motherhen wrote: »
    still nothing,I do wonder how long it took them to *code in* the overnight change..............as to how long it will take them to fix lol maybe PWI has enough input of coins from the few to continue this path...........but will the CS people have enough free meat to play with? or will thier attention be drawn elsewhere as mine has been

I feel like this is going to be another DQ incident. They said they were going to create a new system for them after they removed it from the website but it's as if they just pushed it aside and hoped people forgot. Even removed the coin value after increasing it in quests. At this point coins are mainly used just for repairs I'm guessing but it's still hard to even make any now unless you can farm. Need to spend money for good armor to be able to farm properly though.
  • naruto1174
    naruto1174 Posts: 24 Arc User
    Just like Hyourinn, I also have no faith in them giving us a system to replace Arc points or a system to multi-client. DQ points is indeed the best example you can find.
    Honesty would be better than a bad lie even for the company. Or, supposing it was an honest post(hmmmmmmm), no empty or rushed promises should be made.
    PWI Discord community creator

Click to join our PWI Discord server
    26629123377_10d428deb8_o_d.png
  • hawkins08
    hawkins08 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    motherhen wrote: »

most these ppl are not cash shopping anymore as they earn enough on just doing dawnlight halls reward glyphe selling

but so many other top players who used alot real money lost account because of these missing arc mail we all are complainning about and left out on these stuck 10 minutes + - to log in back always as we have no way to force log in/out while pwi so many times random dc us

not happen to me anymore in a while but the past weeks was disturbing i think these random dcs are fixed atleast

but to actualy get more ppl back to spend real money they should consider to make those DDH glyphes bound on aqquire...those ppl spamming DDH all day, specialy paranouz and his infa nuke squad and get rich in no time
  • kittythecat2013
    kittythecat2013 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    So far I seen people conjecture about why they removed direct client to server login and the best answers are as follow:

1st and Main Reason: PWE/Arc's main objective is Money and in order to achieve that some ways are more profitable than others.
    The company PWE started with the PWI franchise and that is not a cheap thing, they are subject to the contract with wanmei.com and they have to share every income from this game.
    Later on they grew and became invested in cheaper games, which lead them to be a platform of games Arc, thus the need to gather/move player towards those more profitable games.
    With that in mind they chose to force the propaganda and completely switch their ways.
    We used to see them make all kinds of marketing moves to attract players to PWI... Things like Game related websites giveaways, facebook and official marketing ads. Nowadays none of that happens anymore. And the other way around happens a lot. They forced people to add an email account to the game profile so that they could send offers like Gigantic and Neverwinter.
    And then disguised some in-game giveaway mails to current PWI players to distract them from the main objective.
    Then came the arc software. A piece of software that had nothing useful to offer.
    Everything you needed could be done either in game or on the website and it was very obvious.
    The software was not needed for anything, it added unnecessary steps to start the game and heavily focused on propaganda.
    From the start its main job was to offer other games.
    Since that was too obvious, they added an unnecessary social network for appearances so that they could pretend it had something to offer. In the same way they added the online group audio which is has no upside when compared to Ventrilo, Discord and similar tools.
    And that was clearly not enough.
    Arc platform still didn't have any actual upside for the user so they added the 2 phase "security" ****.
    Again, with the goal of creating a false argument of importance when the real goal was to be able to claim arc was a good thing.
    With this "security" trash many people lost their accounts because many of us only created an email to start in the game and never looked back to it and now suddenly it is required to log in and redeem blessings and codes and we simple don't have those emails anymore. All in the name of enforcing the useless arc/propaganda platform. And if the person is addicted enough, let them start again and buy gears all over...
    The next "great" idea was the least damaging one, they added a point reward system to those who submit to the arc propaganda and accept trying other games and people could get some real gold, about enough for a free auto pot every month. The only good marketing strategy yet.
    And now comes another layer of **** on top of all.
    Having their basis covered by the fake advantages of using arc now they can pretend to be right and argue that arc is important and force the players to use arc and see the propaganda and discourage people from continuing to play/invest on pwi and start over on one of their more profitable options.
    -
    Edit: So now they truly forced the usage of Arc by disabling direct gameclient-to-server login and quickly changed the answer to why from "People abusing Arena" to "A problem with some players ****" and then "Unusual activity" when the truth is more likely the fact that PWCN had real trouble with so called OOG-Bots that could log directly to the server and exchange data package communication without the real gameclient, which made such bots so simple that any computer can run 500+ accounts for many reasons including coin farming.
    Just imagine the daily coin from Jolly Old Jones. 500 x 178k = 89m daily just to talk to Jones.
    Example: https://youtu.be/u_8R2LKeQ7M
    -
    Anything that they can legally do to discourage players from pwi they keep doing.
    *Lets limit their time in game to 8 hours and claim its for their health even tho we obviously know they don't actually play all that time, they actually "auto-culti" most of the time*
    *Gambling is very profitable and we don't even have to be licensed like a Cassino LMAO, lets keep that, wait.. lets actually increase that (packs) and at the same time make ways to the gamblers to get rid of the Lucky Coins... The farmers will lose space from many things but who cares LOL.
    *Wait wait!.... listen to this one... Lets giveaway free level rb2 lv 100 characters so that they reach the competitive point of the game faster and consider investing some real money. LULZ*
    *I got another one... Ready?... Lets make them fight server against server so that even the mid-to-end game geared players get some **** wooping and invest some more in the game BAHAHA*
    *Oh Oh Oh... Lets pretend the merge is for x-server pk purposes when its obvious pwi's player-base has actually shrunk so much that most NWs are empty HAHAHA*
    *Older players are complaining? meh let them quit... the new players are our target because the old ones already bought full sets... OH WAIT ! Lets make new paid-**** so that even the addicted older players need to spend more to stay up to date. LMSO... we are geniuses!*
    *Aw man, I can't believe we actually were invested in attracting and satisfying these losers at the begining LOL... they are no different from any heard that can't do any real choice but what is chosen for them HEHEHEHE.
    Post edited by kittythecat2013 on
  • eeepsilon
    So far I seen people conjecture about why they removed direct client to server login and the best answers are as follow:

1st and Main Reason: PWE/Arc's main objective is Money and in order to achieve that some ways are more profitable than others.
    The company PWE started with the PWI franchise and that is not a cheap thing, they are subject to the contract with wanmei.com and they have to share every income from this game.
    Later on they grew and became invested in cheaper games, which lead them to be a platform of games Arc, thus the need to gather/move player towards those more profitable games.
    With that in mind they chose to force the propaganda and completely switch their ways.
    We used to see them make all kinds of marketing moves to attract players to PWI... Things like Game related websites giveaways, facebook and official marketing ads. Nowadays none of that happens anymore. And the other way around happens a lot. They forced people to add an email account to the game profile so that they could send offers like Gigantic and Neverwinter.
    And then disguised some in-game giveaway mails to current PWI players to distract them from the main objective.
    Then came the arc software. A piece of software that had nothing useful to offer.
    Everything you needed could be done either in game or on the website and it was very obvious.
    The software was not needed for anything, it added unnecessary steps to start the game and heavily focused on propaganda.
    From the start its main job was to offer other games.
    Since that was too obvious, they added an unnecessary social network for appearances so that they could pretend it had something to offer. In the same way they added the online group audio which is has no upside when compared to Ventrilo, Discord and similar tools.
    And that was clearly not enough.
    Arc platform still didn't have any actual upside for the user so they added the 2 phase "security" ****.
    Again, with the goal of creating a false argument of importance when the real goal was to be able to claim arc was a good thing.
    With this "security" trash many people lost their accounts because many of us only created an email to start in the game and never looked back to it and now suddenly it is required to log in and redeem blessings and codes and we simple don't have those emails anymore. All in the name of enforcing the useless arc/propaganda platform. And if the person is addicted enough, let them start again and buy gears all over...
    The next "great" idea was the least damaging one, they added a point reward system to those who submit to the arc propaganda and accept trying other games and people could get some real gold, about enough for a free auto pot every month. The only good marketing strategy yet.
    And now comes another layer of **** on top of all.
    Having their basis covered by the fake advantages of using arc now they can pretend to be right and argue that arc is important and force the players to use arc and see the propaganda and discourage people from continuing to play/invest on pwi and start over on one of their more profitable options.
    -
    Edit: So now they truly forced the usage of Arc by disabling direct gameclient-to-server login and quickly changed the answer to why from "People abusing Arena" to "A problem with some players ****" and then "Unusual activity" when the truth is more likely the fact that PWCN had real trouble with so called OOG-Bots that could log directly to the server and exchange data package communication without the real gameclient, which made such bots so simple that any computer can run 500+ accounts for many reasons including coin farming.
    Just imagine the daily coin from Jolly Old Jones. 500 x 178k = 89m daily just to talk to Jones.
    Example: https://youtu.be/u_8R2LKeQ7M
    -
    Anything that they can legally do to discourage players from pwi they keep doing.
    *Lets limit their time in game to 8 hours and claim its for their health even tho we obviously know they don't actually play all that time, they actually "auto-culti" most of the time*
    *Gambling is very profitable and we don't even have to be licensed like a Cassino LMAO, lets keep that, wait.. lets actually increase that (packs) and at the same time make ways to the gamblers to get rid of the Lucky Coins... The farmers will lose space from many things but who cares LOL.
    *Wait wait!.... listen to this one... Lets giveaway free level rb2 lv 100 characters so that they reach the competitive point of the game faster and consider investing some real money. LULZ*
    *I got another one... Ready?... Lets make them fight server against server so that even the mid-to-end game geared players get some **** wooping and invest some more in the game BAHAHA*
    *Oh Oh Oh... Lets pretend the merge is for x-server pk purposes when its obvious pwi's player-base has actually shrunk so much that most NWs are empty HAHAHA*
    *Older players are complaining? meh let them quit... the new players are our target because the old ones already bought full sets... OH WAIT ! Lets make new paid-**** so that even the addicted older players need to spend more to stay up to date. LMSO... we are geniuses!*
    *Aw man, I can't believe we actually were invested in attracting and satisfying these losers at the begining LOL... they are no different from any heard that can't do any real choice but what is chosen for them HEHEHEHE.

Have to agree with most of what you are saying.
    Also about the whole jolly bots problem. It seems to me that this forced arc system backfired at PWE really bad.
    If you look at any server on the places that jolly is located, you will see a lot of those russian bots. I would dare to say that there are even more now.
    This means that those guys were capable to bypass arc with not much effort, or even worse, completly **** the arc client and somehow stealth login docens of bots with it, not only putting at risk pwi but all the other games on arc.

I really would like to invite a GM to login a toon at the city of the lost jolly on any server and see the insane number of mystics with basic gear, generic look and devil pet summoned all at same place rubberbanding and laging like crazy. Heck the person that made those bots even enable the buff filters protection on them, so other players can not expell glitch them or something. :D
  • kittythecat2013
    kittythecat2013 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    It was not a good solution against bots... All bot makers had to do is bot the arc too.
    Now they have Arc OOG and can log in without even having the real arc installed.
    It only hurt the normal players that now can't log some accounts without mail, lost the Ability to force log when DC, are forced to have that ArcOSOverlay burning the CPU and added unnecessary steps to get log in.
  • memegirl2
    All I can say kittythecat2013, is WOW...makes sense and if not so true would lmao!
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Another thing that I think is interesting to take into account with the whole forced arc login and arc defender is:
    What happen if your mail service provider decide for some reason to block pwe mails?
    I know this may sound crazy but is not impossible.

There is this other game publisher that have a very similar system to arc defender called account armor.
    Today, due a problem with one of my hard drives, I had to remove several games that I had on the bad disk.
    One of the games was from that publisher. In order uninstall that game safely I need to login to their plataform (something like arc but with less games), since that game was the only I installed from them and just played it for a few hours, I never pay attention to that account armor feature, in fact at the momment of creating the account I never saw said option.

Problem is that when I tried to login to their client today, I got a pop up window, same style that the arc defender one asking me for pin that was set to my gmail account, mail that I never got, not even on spam folder.
    Thing is that gmail, hotmail and other mail service providers have bots on their systems that sometimes completly block certain mails from certain domains. Those mails are not going to your spam folder, you simply dont get anything.

In the case of that other publisher, I completly lost my account thanks to that system and to the idiotic google firewall that block mails from that game publisher. Keep in mind that I did not changed Pc, it is most likely that my ISP changed my IP as they do weekly, and their "account armor" nonsence think that is some other person trying to h ack me, same thing that arc does by the way. :p And of course in order to get in contact with them, I need to login, but to login I need the pin that I can't get. :p

I guess a good way yo prevent something like that to happen would be that arc allow you the have a secondary email adress, said adress should be from diferent company than your main one. This of course would not help the old players that lost their mails years ago or that forgot them, but at least would prevent something like what happen to me with that other game account.

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    rieihdius wrote: »
    Another thing that I think is interesting to take into account with the whole forced arc login and arc defender is:
    What happen if your mail service provider decide for some reason to block pwe mails?
    I know this may sound crazy but is not impossible.
    You contact your service provider to get it un-blocked. This would be extremely rare though, and would typically only happen if you are using work or school mail accounts. Alternatively, you use something like Gmail, Yahoo, or any of a thousand other free mail providers that won't do that.
    rieihdius wrote: »
    There is this other game publisher that have a very similar system to arc defender called account armor.
    Today, due a problem with one of my hard drives, I had to remove several games that I had on the bad disk.
    One of the games was from that publisher. In order uninstall that game safely I need to login to their plataform (something like arc but with less games), since that game was the only I installed from them and just played it for a few hours, I never pay attention to that account armor feature, in fact at the momment of creating the account I never saw said option.

Problem is that when I tried to login to their client today, I got a pop up window, same style that the arc defender one asking me for pin that was set to my gmail account, mail that I never got, not even on spam folder.
    Thing is that gmail, hotmail and other mail service providers have bots on their systems that sometimes completly block certain mails from certain domains. Those mails are not going to your spam folder, you simply dont get anything.

In the case of that other publisher, I completly lost my account thanks to that system and to the idiotic google firewall that block mails from that game publisher. Keep in mind that I did not changed Pc, it is most likely that my ISP changed my IP as they do weekly, and their "account armor" nonsence think that is some other person trying to h ack me, same thing that arc does by the way. :p And of course in order to get in contact with them, I need to login, but to login I need the pin that I can't get. :p

I guess a good way yo prevent something like that to happen would be that arc allow you the have a secondary email adress, said adress should be from diferent company than your main one. This of course would not help the old players that lost their mails years ago or that forgot them, but at least would prevent something like what happen to me with that other game account.
    There are many other game publishers that are moving to this kind of account security. It's for your benefit. "Google Firewall" doesn't block email. "Google Firewall" isn't even really a thing outside of the api in their apps. The firewall you are behind may be blocking some Google features however. I deal with this at work all the time.

In either case, their support system has an email you can send to in order to submit a ticket and get help if you cannot login to the site. Just like PWE does. Just like every other developer or publisher does. If it isn't obvious on their site, or you can't see their site, 20 seconds on Google.com will get you the address.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    @sylenthunder
    I actually did sent a ticket to the game company to see if they can help me with the problem, of course I need to wait for a few days since is weekend and they probably dont work on weekends.

Now why do I think it is either a problem on google or the game company or something between them and not in my end?

- Because I am not using any sort of corporate email client (like outlook or something on that style).
    - I am not on a corporate, school or college network, It is just a domestic internet connection with windows 10 pc
    - I dont have any sort of complex firewall or antivirus on this computer, Just windows firewall and the windows 10 antivirus.
    - no vpn or proxy.
    - Even if I had some sort of antivirus or firewall on my end, things that I don't have. How would that mess with the google server that is the one managing the mail, after all this is just a common google mail that I login at google.com with my credentials.
    Now why do I say that it may be a google firewall or bot blocking that game publisher mail?
    Because I remember about 7 years ago google blocking mails that I sent to my own google mail and some class mates with a zip or rar compressed vb projet from a hotmail account. Neither I or them got anything on our google mails at the time. However I got a reply to my hotmail from a google bot saying something like:
    From: Mail Delivery Subsystem [mailto:mai...@googlemail.com] 
    Sent: the date 
    To: --my hotmail addres at the time--
    Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
    --the gmail address--
    Technical details of permanent failure: 
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient
    domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further
    information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server
    returned was:   550-5.7.1 Our system has detected  that this message is likely unsolicited mail.

+ a lot more of tech detail that I dont remember

Notice that the other mail provider was actually google since I was sending that mail to a google account at the time.

Now, I can't of course be completly sure that it is the same problem since I am not in charge of that game publisher IT, so I have not idea what kind o response would their mail system get (if any).
    But I would not be surprised if some people had flag them as spammers at some point, which could cause google server to auto block them.

• mrmiggy#0875
    mrmiggy#0875 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    so happy I jump ship to ***** pee on pwi banning people over arc 7 years of hours too bad for no lawyers can't help
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • memegirl2
    We need to read the writing on the wall folks! PWI is taking from players the ways people earn coins to be able to play the game. They are pushing people to spend money in the mall to buy packs to sale or resale.. And because, so many players left, we are experiencing lack of itmes to buy and lvl up our toons.
    Also, then casusing price gouging in the sales available. And the new beginning players are either the cashers new alts with $$$ already to lvl up or new people with little money and cant do much.
    The thing is, I do not have anything against playing at times with cashing as needed. But at least there were ways to make some coins, and now there is not unless you have cash to buy mall **** to resale. And you all this is true. It appears to be offically the pay to play game now! Soon the only people to TW will be just cashers or the "pay to play" players. Will be interesting to see they cashers look up the play TW and they are the only ones left to play.
  • zesh
    zesh Posts: 1 Arc User
    So when this junk started a friend of mine asked me to join her in another mmorpg which I shall not name. Cant say I enjoy the game, one of their problems has been the servers, massive dc/lag to the point of not being able to play. But it's a problem they know about and they're trying to fix it and yadda yadda, same old story, heard it a thousand times. I logged in the other day to find that "to compensate for the issue" they had given what amounted to $25 from the cash shop to all the players in buffs.

It shocked me, in their forums there's a lot of complaining about the company not listening or carring about the players. But the company gave out comensation that mattered; we get codes farily fequently for cards, who cares? If you're lucky and happen to get the perfect card it will make you a little bit stronger but for the most part your going to get maybe an increase of what 0.00001% damage/defence/whateverstatyoucareabout?

If they fix this, which is a very big if, will whatever they give out for comp(if anything) be anywhere close to what I/players have lost by not being able to play the game dualboxing for 3 months? I'm lucky, I can get to all my accounts(yes I have more then 2 and their legal) what about those that cant? In my small group of four players, this was the final straw for two, one still plays but he stoped charging and all I do is log in and do JJ and log out. None of us where/are whales, each of us put in 20-50 a month, except for me(I quit charging when they took away DQ drops).

Anyway not sure what the point of this all was. Just it surprised me that another company would actuall care enough about their players to give out something that mattered rather then a bunch of worthless trash with five flyers about what we could get if we charge cash.
  • vendi#0954
    vendi#0954 Posts: 12 Arc User
    please fix the log in problem :neutral: , i was disconnected and wasn't able to log
  • armoftheland33
    armoftheland33 Posts: 84 Arc User
    I think its clear the original message was telling the truth. This is only temporary. They will leave this for the next few months to hopefully get people into their other games until they announce pwe is closing pwi servers :D
  • tek1nig
    I think its clear the original message was telling the truth. This is only temporary. They will leave this for the next few months to hopefully get people into their other games until they announce pwe is closing pwi servers :D

Welp .... mouse-17.gif
    https://mmos.com/news/jade-dynasty-swordsman-shutting-june-5-2018​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• tek1nig
    @kalystconquerer#0876

So how long is Temporary? mouse-38.giffox-17.gifmonkey-17.gifbear-17.gifpig-39.giftiger-17.gifnormal-39.gif

BOM9YYS.jpg​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    tek1nig wrote: »
    @kalystconquerer#0876

So how long is Temporary? mouse-38.giffox-17.gifmonkey-17.gifbear-17.gifpig-39.giftiger-17.gifnormal-39.gif

BOM9YYS.jpg​​

Did you do that your self.

Classic. Made me giggle so much.
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    How long? Untill PWI will be closed
  • tek1nig
    heero200 wrote: »
    tek1nig wrote: »
    @kalystconquerer#0876

BOM9YYS.jpg

Did you do that your self.

Classic. Made me giggle so much.

I did do it xD This thread is taking too long and it seems words weren't cutting it so I tried in visual form xD​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• zeevhaora
    zeevhaora Posts: 85 Arc User
    How long? Untill PWI will be closed

My bet is in August.

Six months after this announcement, then ARC could refund all those who put real money in that time, without having any kind of legal complication, just refunding with zen for other games.

Note that the announcement of the closing of the other two games was made only one month before the date.

Maybe PWI will a bit more longer, September is the birthday month and it might be good for ARC to milk a little more.

@heero200 and other CM were quick to say that this was an old hoax the first time I up this hypothesis here.
  • quietclown
    quietclown Posts: 10 Arc User
    I took some time off because the game just doesnt care aboit its player base. Thought i might come back and give it another try but i am back out of here . What an absolute farce this Arc stuff has become. And I refuse to play any game under this company's umbrella. They charge huge sums of money then they purposefully abuse us by these petty money grubbing stunts. Oh well time to play the new God Of War. RIP PWI.