Whats the Bonus?

Comments

• splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    the bonus is 1 gold :D
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    The interesting part is my €19.99 option shows nothing, does this mean people that charge with € cant get it cuz we lack €0.01? And neither does the other options shows anything. Well, not like I wanted to charge anyway, Im just curious lol
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Yeah, I'm EU too and there is nothing about a wonderland bonus when selecting charge amount.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • zombiemaster123
    zombiemaster123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    shopcheese wrote: »
    The interesting part is my €19.99 option shows nothing, does this mean people that charge with € cant get it cuz we lack €0.01? And neither does the other options shows anything. Well, not like I wanted to charge anyway, Im just curious lol

Yap, same here xDD

Not going to charge just because I am curious. I don't mind 20 bucks...but we should make sure. If the reward is nice (S-Packs, A-Chests and stuff) then I might consider it.

@kalystconquerer#0876 Any clarification on this?
  • rol3in
    rol3in Posts: 11 Arc User
    It shows the bonus for 20 gold with euro now. Still don't know what it gives though.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    So, spent 20 bucks, nothing yet after 3 hours...

Edit: oh snap..what I thought would be a joke and unreasonable...that Bonus in question really seems to be 1 Gold. What the heck, are you serious PWE? RIP my poor money...1 more gold WHAT A BONUS!!
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    OH THATS AMAZING IMMA GO CHARGE RIGHT NOW

....not
  • limit1#4879
    limit1#4879 Posts: 75 Arc User
    BONUS IS U CAN'T LOG ALTS NOW. HAHAHA
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Lmfao
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • christer
    christer Posts: 60 Arc User
    You get 2 mails in game from the charge. One of them is an Elysium Gift Pack 1 and I forgot what the othe ris.
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    So, spent 20 bucks, nothing yet after 3 hours...

Edit: oh snap..what I thought would be a joke and unreasonable...that Bonus in question really seems to be 1 Gold. What the heck, are you serious PWE? RIP my poor money...1 more gold WHAT A BONUS!!

You get one free gold and you complain about it? It's a 5% bonus but I suppose you expected to spend 20 and get 10 free.

It's one more gold than you would have gotten without it. Deal with it.

P.S. The tone of my reply has a lot to due with the fact that the bonus was actually posted on the option you selected when you bought that gold. I mean why was it a total surprise to you?