Punishment for non cash shoppers

Options
savannahstar
savannahstar Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2018 in Support Desk
Changed the title as only provocative ones seem to get an answer.

I have been having an issue with my Chariters not getting the login reward from the event dispite them being login in every day and having space in the mail box.
I sent a ticket and got the privious days on the toons but I would like to know what prevented me from getting them in the first place. They meet the requirements to qualify, but is there a hidden qualification where you have to have the toon logged in for so log each day for them to get the rewards, as so far it seems to be an average of 4 hours on my toons that get them, and yesterday my main was logged in for 10 hours and I didnt get the daily reward till I had logged off and logged on the next morning. The 10 hours was not all in 1 go and many log in and outs took place during the day.

If it is the case where there is a hidden time online required for each toon I would like to know and hope that it is not 4 hours for each toon as there is not enough time in the day to get a full account of 8 toons logged for that amount of time.

I am asking here as when I asked the ticket person they informed me they were not involed in the setting up of these events and they sujested I ask here.

I'm hoping someone has an answer for me as I also missed out on the last log in rewards too and dont wish to miss out on any in the future.
Post edited by savannahstar on