Proposal for change.

Dear Dev. I'd like to suggest some changes.i think this would bring back pwi to its glory days. I know many players have ask to remove joj from the game but without suggesting solution. I would like to suggest TO GIVE COINS ON EVERY BH starting from BH 29 -100 in a range of 80-200k coins. Following r the merits:-
1-players can actually play to earn coins instead of logging in for joj.
2-as we know because of joj the low levels r stuck at lvl 70 but by imposing the reward method they will have to depend on level n BH for money.
3-more activeness in low level BH will take place.
4-jobless lvl 100+ who r weak for fsj n all will have something to do..like help the low level.
5-world chat will have chats on BH of all levels.
6-it would be satisfying even if we die 4-5 times in BH run ..if we get coins at the end of the run.
7-the effect of joj led to more creation of accounts n heroes which in turn led to massive lags in areas of joj while other parts of the world are totally empty. By removing jj n Given rewards of BH there is chance of players occupying the unused area of pwi.
8-last but not the least if u place rewards on BH 29 onwards, I can introduce the game to my friends too .otherwise in this current game of joj .. no friends will play with me.. cuz they need to be lvl 100 to be able to play with me. Even if I help him level 100 in a week, he will not feel fun at all.
THANK YOU.
Tagged:

Comments

• yayoblow#4632
    yayoblow#4632 Posts: 66 Arc User
    Nope. pwi is fine the way it is. Thank you pwi staff for a great game.
  • adrienache#1129
    adrienache#1129 Posts: 3 Arc User
    great suggestion!
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    There was a time I advocated for "the glory days," and nobody listened. Funny to see several people piping up now to revert PWI to after certain expansions etc... but anyway.

This is an idea I support. In fact I posted something very similar in the multiclienting thread, although it focused mainly on endgame BH. But yeah - lowbie BH should definitely have coin rewards as well. You can even use Gold Bar (10k) and Triumph Money (100k, effectively) as item rewards to give out specific rewards per BH tier. For example:

40's BH(29) = 5 Gold Bar (50k)
    50's BH(39) = 8 Gold Bar (80k)
    60's BH(51/59) = 1 Triumph Money (100k)
    70's BH(59/69) = 3 Triumph Money (300k)
    80's BH(69/79) = 5 Triumph Money (500k)
    90's BH(79/89/TT) = 8 Triumph Money (800k)
    100+ normal BH = 1 Ecstasy Card
    100+ master BH = 2 Ecstasy Card

The beauty of this system is that it can't be gamed by a million Jones alts like some people do. It's not just logging in. You want the 50k, you put in at least a few minutes to kill Qingzi.

If people complain that this would make too much inflation, then just remove the random money rewards from current endgame BH - so the money rewards are consistent.

I would hesitate to add a reward for helping lowbies though - not because it would not be deserved, but for two reasons:
    1. It's too easy to abuse - make a handful of 4x alts and kill Qingzi for 50k a pop. Not much money each time, but very quick to complete multiple times. Perhaps you could mitigate that if you restricted the "helper" reward to once a day though.
    2. Ideally, we should not be encouraging people to bulldoze entire instances for newbies. Part of the reason BH exists is for those newbies to learn and practice squad skills. To be fair, finding a full 4x squad to do BH29 is excessively rare, but newbies don't seem to have a problem finding people to solo it even without a reward.

Oh, hey, @kalystconquerer#0876 - this is a good idea for F2P coin farming, dont'cha think? You remember when that was all I bugged you about? Good times, eh? :unamused:
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    I remember that some time ago I made a similar suggestion in another thread, however the answers that I got there were that it was not feasible due abuse from players and PW China being to lazy to code stuff for our version.

True is that if you look at some of the changes in the last years, you will notice that they had done almost everything in their power to prevent people from earning any amount of coin by playing. At same time they buff the rewards you get spending real money in the form of keys/packs.
    At some point I even remember they nerfed some of the old chain quest to give almost zero coin (if not zero) with the excuse that it was being boted in China and that "since low level skill dont ask for coin now, you don't need coin"
    And keep in mind that those were 1 time per character quests. :D

Even if we look at the Wonderland update, you will see that they did more of these changes, changes that almost no one notice due the whole base and arc fiasco they pulled.
    - Mystical Tome Fragments are on sale at Merchant.
    - Mirage Celestone will no longer drop in Valley of Reciprocity.
    - Card Bosses will no longer drop Mirage Celestones.
    - Undercurrent Hall Boss will no longer drop Mirage Celestones.
    - Old Heaven’s Tear (OHT) Gear can no longer be decomposed into Perfect Stones.
    - Cube of Fate rewards changed to bound Rotating Cog of Fate. The required material to craft Badge of the Cube is now bound Rotating Cog of Fate.

- Unbound Rotating Cog of Fate can be exchanged for bound Rotating Cog of Fate at the Fate Forge.
    - Neverfall Squire's Badge can't be used to exchange for Glyph Pack (LV1).
    - New items that can be exchanged with Lucky Coins. Players can use it at Lucky tab of Assistant Wang Tsai to exchange for the following items:

Golden Glyph Lv1
    Verdant Glyph Lv1
    Ethereal Glyph Lv1
    Blood Glyph Lv1
    Argent Glyph Lv1

Source: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1208426/pwi-expansion-update-wonderland-v1060-en-v489-de-v441-fr-patch-notes-released-1-30-2018

What I am trying to say is that while I agree with the suggestions in this thread, I am also pretty sure that knowing pwe and pwcn is very unlikely that they want to do something to help ftp low level people.