"The Generous" Title Broken for some classes again...

My hubby and I were doing title quests and got to "The Generous" Title for the "Seal:Snake Island". We both followed the instructions in the EXACT same way and for some reason it completed for him and wouldn't for me. The quest above the Foreign Monk stayed grey for me and I was unable to complete the quest. I've tried everything from relogging my toon on my computer, using his computer, to buying 2 lees. Still broken. I am not sure if it is broken for some people and works for others. It's really frustrating to not know the cause of the problem other than my toon is glitched somehow to that quest. Does anyone else still have this problem?

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Hmm, don't know if I've heard of that happening before but can try to look into it. Since you said it's broken for some classes - what class are you and what class is your husband?

Also did you trash and re-take the title quest? Just making sure all bases are covered.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • bbypebble
    bbypebble Posts: 8 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »
    Hmm, don't know if I've heard of that happening before but can try to look into it. Since you said it's broken for some classes - what class are you and what class is your husband?

Also did you trash and re-take the title quest? Just making sure all bases are covered.

The toon I used, is an archer and my husband's toon, is a barb. I also trashed the quest. When I click to receive the quest the lees just disapears. Which is why I grabbed two, but that still didn't work.

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Okay, I tried it with both an archer and an assassin and managed to reproduce it with the archer and not the assassin, but in completing it with the assassin I realized what happened - she had to give the Foreign Monk 100k coins to complete the quest. My archer only had 95k coins so it wouldn't let her complete it until I traded her some extra coins.

It doesn't mention this in the title quest guide and I personally missed it as well, but hopefully that's the solution for you.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com