New Forum Mod

niniahne
niniahne Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Congratulations, Heero for the new Mod appointment! You've always been a great help here and now it's official. :)

I apologize for the late congrats, but I guess I missed the announcement. Good luck and Happy gaming!

Comments

• laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    what i always thought he was a mod he kay and toast and few others always been my fave all this time he wasn't even a mod lol?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    edited December 2017
    Thanks!

Ive been helping in the background for a while with Suggestion Box and Time Maint Posts etc. To be fair its not really a big or important thing and to be fair I dont think It was making the impact I would have liked.

Going to the future for me this is an opportunity to help many new and old players in a game I have been fond of for a long time. Tho it also comes with a responsibility to make sure the rules are being followed. Something I wish not to have to deal with in a negative way. I will do what I can to make things simple where I have to remove posts ETC I will let you know with feedback Connection Pending".

Something I hope for understanding on.

You can also report a Thread/Post, When you do please give the reason you are reporting it.

So if anyone is interested a little about me.

I started playing PWI on 4/14/2009 after a friend introduced me. Being rather ill at the time I found the game something that would lift my spirits enough to get past all the problems and get back to normal.

I dabbled in many classes eventually settling with the Wiz (Keep in mind their are only 3 races at this time). Expansion after expansion I still played with the occasional break. Still from time to time I play my Cleric and Barb.

Ill do my best to support the community and ill try as much as possible to answer any questions where my knowledge permits or Im allowed to pass info on.

PWI is made from its players, So continue to support each other and invite new friends. I hope PWI will be strong for many years to come and now I offer my support!

#LongLivePWI

See you ingame!

Heero.​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • classicbeauty
    classicbeauty Posts: 62 Arc User
    A late congratulations on the new Mod appointment. I hope you will still have time to play :-)
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    Thank You @classicbeauty

Yer, to be fair its not really affected my play time. Which is good.

I was a little worried about it as well, But all seams to be working out fine.​​