test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jones Blessing unable to be redeemed.

I saw a guild mate saying they were unable to receive a Jones blessing. So i went to try it myself and they are correct. It lets you redeem it but nothing is delivered to the mailbox. On my attempt, the first time i hit redeem it threw back that there was an error and to try again later, hit the button again and it said it went through but nothing was delivered to me in game.

O'Malleys on the other hand redeemed and delivered just fine.

@kalystconquerer#0876

Comments

• kkemzkkemz Posts: 60 Arc User
    Same problem any idea why?
  • perlanallely15perlanallely15 Posts: 1 Arc User
    i just had the same issue, is probably arc glitched again other than idk why we cannot get jone's
  • kirstieinkirstiein Posts: 12 Arc User
    i just had the same issue, is probably arc glitched again other than idk why we cannot get jone's

It's not arc because I also tried on this site https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem and it still does the same thing, it's the code that is the issue. Obviously we need a new one. This happens around this time of year, every year, the code is set to expire and it seems to expire early for some reason. Might have to go without for a few weeks until they put out a new code for it, in the meantime O'mally's is working so we will have to just make do with that one for now. Note to self: stock up at least 4 blessings in november next year!

Helping people is my passion in life. If I see someone without a smile I try to give them mine. :)
  • heero200heero200 Helper Extraordinary Posts: 2,527 Community Moderator
    Morning all,

Not starting to like mornings. Ill see If i can flag this but it wont be fixed or looked at until someone is in the office as it will be low / medium priority. I dont think the code has expired but its possible.

E7sPRsuU - O'Malley's Blessing Code - Expiry 01/01/18 - Not Limited
    Notes: Be careful when stacking these as it can harm your account if you take to many.
    Confirmed By Heero 01/01/17

In the mean time if you want some extra attack lvs please consider using the above until this can be resolved.

Thanks,​​
    Helper Extraordinaire - KEEPER of the Codes
  • zentfamilyzentfamily Posts: 198 Arc User
    Just kill these blessings already. Set timer to zero and let it go. It's not a must.
    Or better yet, just change their duration to 30 or 90 days. Makes it more convenient for players to not have to redeem the same thing every week, or shove a whole bunch into their mailboxes.
  • wettstylewettstyle Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited December 8
    Good Idea Aetje!. These have been around a very very long time... You could also bump it up to Permanent no expiration in my opinion, Why not?. Like we all know, they have been around a very long time so..... Oh and u could even put it in Pwi promotions agent or sumthing similiar for sum tokens or coin's ect.
  • iamnotnormaliamnotnormal Posts: 44 Arc User
    the 30 days and 90 days are a good idea. it will help mailbox storage problems that i have.
  • sontzusontzu Posts: 847 Arc User
    There's no real reason to have an expiration on them any more; used to be so you had to re-like pwi on facebook every week, but since they removed that necessity a timer is pointless.

Just another minor problem they can't be bothered to fix...
    Sparafucile - Harshlands Dawnglory... pfft
    *satirical image removed by pwi*
    Sparafucile: Sweetiebot, ppl is NOT a word
    Sweetiebot: Your face is not a word
    Fyi. Just tried to use the Jones Code, gave me a Cannot do at this time, clicked Next anyhow and Walla, It worked.
  • arigatormrrobotoarigatormrroboto Posts: 12 Arc User
    wettstyle wrote: »
    Fyi. Just tried to use the Jones Code, gave me a Cannot do at this time, clicked Next anyhow and Walla, It worked.

I think you got lucky. Because it's not working for me, still.
    Try having character your sending it to Online in game.. if it say's cannot do, try it anyhow... Rinse and Repeat 5 times, still fail, mutter those infamous word's **** *** xD.
    Sorry all :(.. Jones code said it was successful mail sent... Nope it get's lost in transit.. Again, sorry for the misinformation, never seen it say it was sent successfuly and it never show's.
  • goldfinch47goldfinch47 Posts: 79 Arc User
    Arc did an update, but this blessing is still not working. I'm using Stamp of Thunder as a replacement.
  • gluteusgluteus Posts: 18 Arc User
    Arc did an update, but this blessing is still not working. I'm using Stamp of Thunder as a replacement.
    what is a stamp of thunder?

• goldfinch47goldfinch47 Posts: 79 Arc User
    gluteus wrote: »
    what is a stamp of thunder?
    From the Roll Call event you get an Advice Box. Right click on it, choose a bless box of attack, then right click on the bless box to get the stamp of thunder. Right click stamp to enable +11 attack level for 30 minutes.
    Ohhh I remember those day's when that was the only option:)
  • aetjeaetje Posts: 33 Arc User
    Yea, but the rollcall thingies can be used with the recycling NPC - which turns them into much more useful stuff. Those platoon combat potions for instance...
  • angellicdeityangellicdeity Posts: 639 Arc User
    No word on when they will fix this?