Free Rp by login in.

12346»

Comments

• hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    hope dies last! she isnt ignoring us on purpose! she is NOT following the path of the previous 6 CMs that went less active in the forums and eventually totally silent.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    She responded to this topic in another thread. She has extended the redeem-duration by 10 days and they will perform that datapull soon.
  • jacobsrevenge
    jacobsrevenge Posts: 61 Arc User
    yeah its extended to 10days now. and i was about to claim some item that i dnt want. but. cool hopefully they'll fix it.
  • aetje
    aetje Posts: 48 Arc User
    jorock457 wrote: »
    It willmost definitely get numbers up. Every player will have at least 5 alts logged in for the next few days. Others will have 10-20 and then we have our special cases who will have 50+ on. The economies of oyr servers will be ruined if the josd/deities are tradeable. Imagine everyone on your server getting at least 4-5 josd. Let alone some people getting 50! These are the 2nd highest tier shard and can be made into the highest and pwi is giving them out for being able to type in your username and password and then going afk for 5-7 days?
    It just means everyone's main (including the F2P crowd) now has a shot at getting properly sharded. Lets some F2P people catch up a little in terms of PVP balance. Or at least feel that way. I myself got 12 JosDs out of it - mostly from buying them up on my catshop. Half JosD'd my main toon now - though I'm almost completely broke as a result :smiley: . Still, it's a worthwhile way to spend 3 months of farming...
    It's not a bad idea, helping the F2P (and alt) crowd catch up to the whales a little. With complaints left and right about a dwindling playerbase and insufficient PvP activity, leveling the playingfield (a little bit - the whales will still have higher refines, better cards, better engraves, more spirit etc) will make things a bit more interesting. Oneshotting and/or being oneshot gets old fast, on both the sending and receiving end.

Incidentally, there's been a bunch of bannings of late. Not sure if it's related to people logging those 50+ toons people speak of, but I'd not be entirely surprised.
  • zombiemaster123
    zombiemaster123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    Yap, didnt hurt the economy, not at all. Quite the opposite, really. Prices for jades and deity are even higher now on Dawnglory compared to what they've been before..at the very least it stayed roughly the same. :DD
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    still no datapull :D
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    @aetje then you **** off the “whales” and they either quit or stop csing then ppl qq there’s no gold around in AH or WC being sold because hey why should I charge when Pwi giving away free stuff and then Pwi makes another stupid move to encourage csing like their NP that messed with the meta in the first place. The main ppl who benefitted from this were merchants (old players) and ppl too cheap to buy +3 stones. But yea let’s not do things to get ppl coming to the game. The amount of F2P players Ive seen who really this would benefit maybe got 4-6 jsods which imo wasn’t so bad. But you have ppl going from full +2 to half or full +3 which makes most of the ppl who even got +3 by cashing says yea I’m not cashing anymore if Pwi just ganna do this agian which no offense to F2P players but news flash Cash shoppers are their targeted audience they mainly want to keep but convince them cashing is pointless good idea Pwi.

Could they have put +2 in cash shop for cheaper forcing prices down and upping the supply yes I think that would be better but free? Yea no it just basically makes ppl wanna quit for wasting money or just don’t cash and when ppl need gold and it’s even more scarce we will remember gg marketing team (facepalm). Personally I know atleast 3-6 heavy cash shoppers who either quit or aren’t anymore and just want to wait until the next promo like this returns to finish their +3 and merchant. Which I can’t blame them at this point seeing how so many F2P and cashiers alike abused this lol..Let’s all remember what happens to most PW private servers when you give things for free and the need for progression becomes minimal. Few months of hype then dead with the exception of Epic PW but idk if you can count that since they actively do events and such to keep their playerbase interested while our gms give us detrimental sales ruining the further economy and say NOW GO ON AND FLY GUYS. -.- GG WP Marketing Team (rant over) xD
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • trannylamia
    trannylamia Posts: 41 Arc User
    Uh, in case you haven't noticed, they have extended the redemtion date. Now if they will just find those last hours ( still waiting on that ). BTW, happy holidays and Merry Christmas to everyone, and a very grateful Thank You to all the staff and admins at PWI for thier efforts at this hectic time of year.
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    And how long have those advantages been in game for casher's to get a advantage over F2p? pretty long time..if there going to quit over game evolving, aging and letting some player's get a very small slice of a Super sized pizza, they should not care. Cash should get you a advantage, But no way should it be without some sort of Time restraint, especially Years!. There are a few thing's new in game and coming that casher's can buy to achieve advantages over playing for free, and Oh by the way the time you play in game is worth more then money, its coming out of so much time you have to live.. so yeah, there is no such thing as free from the player's perspective...
  • wettstyle
    I blew it lol, I claimed my Rp promptly to ensure no issues, and not put it off till the last second...Oop's look's like being responsible did not pay off here lol.. was sitting at about 230 rp, which left me a few short of what I would of loved to have, big time!. Then we find out there is still a lil batch of Rp point's to still come, OH my lol... Alot of player's in game never bother to check forum's regulary, I bet this happened to many a player on the server's xD. Oh well, stuff happens xD.
  • snowywhite999
    snowywhite999 Posts: 21 Arc User
    Had same, only a few needed to josd.. [insert nasty word] u pwi
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    @wettstyle if you’re ganna compare spending real money and logging in toons from multi computers and afk for 5 days without any work beyond 20min to log 20-50 chars and put them in an area prob a homestead so they have a less chance to crash then I don’t want to know what you consider working for gear. If they made a instance you had to farm for gems fine or a npc that sold them great but give them completely free for absolutely no work ingame or money spent outside I don’t think this is right it’s the first steps to killing off the game imop. You can make the gems easier or completely free for F2P not with a bs system that easily can be abused I don’t agree here. Heck I would have even preferred they do a temporary event where you log a strong enough toon to do a quest chain daily that only your toon must accomplish. But nope it was log every pill baby you got and afk which many had dozens due to all the free codes in the past.
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • wettstyle
    Was just saying what I said in term's of Overall Blazerboy, And oh by the way Great name I live where the Blazer's are the hometown Team xD.