Scheduled Server Maintenance [ 11/21/2017 - 11 PM PST]

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
Good evening PWI players!

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance will have no patch, restart only!

*Tentative Duration*

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

Note: I am and have been out of the office since Monday this week for Thanksgiving break!
I'll be back and fully recharged next week Monday!
The rest of the PWI staff will be out of office after tomorrow.
For any severe issues (such as server outages) I will be checking for during my break!
Tagged:

Comments

• shapoopi
    shapoopi Posts: 78 Arc User
    can you put Medal of glory on sale ?
  • malegerson
    malegerson Posts: 22 Arc User
    make Dragon Orb sale! and i will love you <3 psdt hope u have a nice break
  • snowywhite999
    snowywhite999 Posts: 21 Arc User
    Sure hope someone will look into this Login event (drama) since its not working how it should be.

Lots of us never even got a rewards even when logged in every day.
  • sherlockhom
    sherlockhom Posts: 5 Arc User
    SPECIAL NOTICE: Starting from 11/22 @ 11:00 AM PDT until 11/30 @ 11:59 PM PDT , log in and play and earn 2 RP (Rewards Points) for every hour you spend in game! Use these Charge Rewards points to earn some powerful items!

cool event, but super unclear. do we have to log in every hour or does staying online count as log?
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    log in event not working thought maybe maintince fix it only one of my toons ever gets it just fyi