Holiday Login Rewards - Missing Mail

Options
lottie#8801
lottie#8801 Posts: 29 Arc User
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
I was pretty excited about the latest Holiday Login Rewards Event. http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10722674-holiday-login-rewards

Says as long as you log in daily (logout and login instead of continuous login), are level 80+ and give it about 2-3hours for mail to come in, you'll get a reward.

I've been online on 15 Nov from 12.30pm - 6.30pm UTC time. And I got no rewards in my mail. Is anyone having the same issue?

Should I submit a ticket, or is writing on forums the way to go?

Update:
Nevermind, I checked with my servermates and they told me it starts from 4pm Server time (PST) today and it's only about 11am. So I'll wait. Thanks!

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    Also just to note it can take a while to get the item.

So please hold fire if your finding item send slow.
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    Options
    anyone here can help me with this?
    it says the login started the 15th of november at 4pm PST time, and by using an online converter, it should have been at 1am on the 16th for the eu server. Is this right?
    As of now, I have received nothing and it's been quite a few hours since my login.

I am honestly confused.
  • shaman203
    shaman203 Posts: 11 Arc User
    Options
    Same issue, eu server.
    Been on and off whole day, no mail so far.
  • dryad24
    dryad24 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    There are problems on Twilight server as well. I managed to get the reward on one character on one account. I left a second character on my main account logged on several hours and she got nothing. Logged 2 characters from my alt account for 4 hours each. Neither recieved a reward. Several people in faction and wc complained of the same issue. And yes, I waited until after 4pm PST to relog characters.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Hmm, have anybody received the reward on two different characters on the same account?

I know I know it says you can get it once per character, but you never know with PWI afterall, wouldnt be surprised if they made it once-per-account by accident.

Just trying to see if thats the issue, I got the rewards on some characters and others not - but I havent really kept a close eye on it. The characters mailbox that I even bothered to check all got makeover scrolls so far, but the other rewards you could get would be nice to get on the correct character, if thats the case.
  • kkemz
    kkemz Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I have four characters on one account two received the rewards yesterday two did not. others are having the same issue on Tideswell.
  • mobgobblers
    mobgobblers Posts: 35 Arc User
    Options
    well i guess it being a perfect world event something has gone wrong with it as i havent gotten my log in reward for today and i been here for about 4hrs,yesterday i got my reward fairly fast ( 1-2hrs).
  • mobgobblers
    mobgobblers Posts: 35 Arc User
    Options
    eeeek shock horror log out and then back in an bloody hell they they got around to sending me my rewrd maybe you should try loging out and then back in again just incase that works for you like it did for me
  • kkemz
    kkemz Posts: 73 Arc User
    Options
    did that only worked on the two I received.
  • wibles
    wibles Posts: 57 Arc User
    Options
    I have 3 characters on one account, and I log and play each daily. So far I have:
    gotten one reward (11/15) on archer and
    one reward (11/16) on veno

I'm not sure why I'm missing yesterdays reward on 2 characters, and today's reward on 2 characters.
    If the promo takes affect around 4pm, which is similar to other promos, also the same time that Hypers reset, then I still should be getting the rewards, as I log all of my characters between 4pm of one day, and 4pm of the next.
  • snowywhite999
    snowywhite999 Posts: 21 Arc User
    Options
    Didnt get most log in rewards from yesterday while i logged in several times.
    Even logged out and back in to check and nothing.
    Logged in today and still no mail from yesterday's log ins
  • sgt0331
    sgt0331 Posts: 32 Arc User
    Options
    Normally I am not a negative person and take it as it come, but this log in reward is broken as hell. So far nothing deliver as announce. Will prolly end up get code for 1 character per account. Oh well just another day in perfect world
  • polliemiggie#6913
    polliemiggie#6913 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    It's quite unfair that it starts at 4pm PST when some couldn't play that time until reset.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    If I remember from last login rewards it took over 12 hours to catch up from the start and a bit longer to be 100% working.

Mine where running 20 hours behind but it made sense after we found out the reset was uct 00:00.

Hope we have caught up now.

Please continue to report here if your having problems.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    ALSO!!

Forgot to Say Make Sure your mail Box is not STUFFED with items. I hope you can guess why this may cause a problem!

Thanks.​​
  • snowywhite999
    snowywhite999 Posts: 21 Arc User
    Options
    I did empty mails.. i did clean inventory.. i did log in several times per day.. still missing the yesterdays log ins, and also today i only got on 2 chars. So its NOT full mail or inventory.. and its NOT 12 hours since i even wait over 26 hours now
  • sgt0331
    sgt0331 Posts: 32 Arc User
    Options
    Mail is not the issue, seem like only one char got the reward per acct
  • ailiadrake
    edited November 2017
    Options
    can say the same. yesterday two toons got the mail after way too many hours to count. Today, same thing.

Is it possible that you need to be logged in for a certain amount of hours to get the reward? I didn't read about this on the news post
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    So far I have gotten 1x Makeover scroll and 5x Teleport Stones, dunno if there has been more so far..but those login-rewards in general seem to be pretty worthless. Welp. Works for me but I don't really care...just more effort to clean out the mailbox on my chars.
  • justdax
    justdax Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    my best guess - it looks like they've put a time online requirement in -- i've only gotten rewards on a few toons and it seems to be the ones who have been online at least an hour. Not sure if that's it, but if it is, they need to update the news item with the requirement.
  • dryad24
    dryad24 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    Update: logged duel accounts yesterday (exit client and reopen). Played a couple hours and nothing came. At 4pm, testing a theory, exited both clients and relogged. On one got 2nd day reward. On second client got 1st day's reward that never showed up yesterday. Tested, exited 2nd client and reloaded to try on another toon. Several hours on but got nothing. My husband tried but got nothing on any toon.
  • valonna#3407
    valonna#3407 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    Glad to see it's not just me. I've logged in on all five of my over-80 characters (two on one account, three on the other) on the 15th, 16th, and today. Yesterday when I logged in and had nothing, I figured it was a timing thing, even though I was sure I logged in at the right time. But, both yesterday and today, only the character I've been mainly playing has gotten anything.

No biggie - I'm grateful for anything I get for free, but it's also a bit disheartening.
  • ailiadrake
    Options
    I'm starting to get some mails, but they are sporadic, and I need to stay login over half a day to get something. I know they said 2-3 hours, but from that to over half a day is a huge leap. Also, on more than one occasion I had to log out and log back in to get mail.
    (and still getting mails only on a few toons rather than them all)
  • magusdark
    magusdark Posts: 19 Arc User
    Options
    I'm not getting the rewards on ANY toons except my main. He has recieved 5 tele stones and a HS design I think. I play a LOT of toons and none of the other toons get anything. What's going on? (By the way, ALL of my characters are at least 102+/RB2, and most are celestial sage/demon. So it's not a level thing.) :/
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    well kay gave us codes so i can care less i did seem to have same issue only few of my toons get stuff maybe my other lv 100 toons dont meet some kinda requirement
  • templeofsky
    templeofsky Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    I have 7 characters on one account that are 80+ and have logged on and off on all of them. So far I have only received two awards on one character. None of my characters on other accounts have received any of them so far. I reread the instructions thinking maybe they had to stay on a certain amount of time but did not see anything in the instructions that said so. I appreciate the free gifts, but just wish the system worked better or the instructions were clearer.
  • ailiadrake
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876

Hey, Kaly. If you got some time to spare, can you help us figure this out?
  • armoftheland33
    armoftheland33 Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I have logged in two characters on separate accounts every day since the 15th after 4pm server time. Both characters are end game levels with mailbox, bag and quest space. Even stayed logged in for hours at a time. So far only received one reward per character

11/15 - received no mail
    11/16 - received no mail
    11/17 - received 5 teleport stones on first character from the day before, nothing on second
    11/18 - received homestead recipes on second character from the day before, nothing on first character
    11/19 - received no mail

8xLyKy1.png

• coinsrus
    coinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    Options
    Switching between alts everyday to do all the dailies, and the login rewards are really random.
    No way to know wich toon will get it.

Sometimes all of them, sometimes none.

These login events have always given me that much trouble though, so i didnt expect much more this time.