Scheduled Server Maintenance [ 11/14/2017 - 11 PM PST]

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
Good evening PWI players!

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance will have no patch, restart only!

*Tentative Duration*

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

Tonight's Maintenance Discussion
Whats the best way to get over the flu/a bug quickly?

Was pretty sick over the weekend and still feeling kinda ill.
Side note : I hate Mucinex
Tagged:

Comments

• npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    I personally go for the pj pants fluffy sweatshirt warm blanket warm cup of team movie marathon. Or lately gaming marathon cause I finally got a Switch
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • shapoopi
    shapoopi Posts: 78 Arc User
    two weeks of chips sale and no MOG sale GG pwi.
    Nebula dust orb on sale for double price GG pwi.
    Keys on sale for 18 gold GG PWI

Can you merge all servers in one server !! and i will forgive u
  • misanno
    misanno Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Except for dawnglory, the prices will skyrocket, and induce tramatic lag

Post edited by deceitsoul on
  • exsel123
    exsel123 Posts: 21 Arc User
    > @kalystconquerer#0876 said:
    > Good evening PWI players!
    >
    >
    > We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance will have no patch, restart only!
    >
    >
    > *Tentative Duration*
    >
    > Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
    > *Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
    >
    > Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
    >
    > - The PWI Crew
    >
    >
    >
    > Tonight's Maintenance Discussion
    > Whats the best way to get over the flu/a bug quickly?
    >
    > Was pretty sick over the weekend and still feeling kinda ill.
    > Side note : I hate Mucinex

Symptoms? We need Symptoms. It gets colder, you need to wear warm clothes. Woolen cap, jacket, trousers, socks, scarf will not let the cold affect your body. Avoid blowing and drafts. Why Mucinex? Do you have a cough? The throat is clearly chilled. Headache? Drink hot boiled water with raspberry jam. This causes sweating, and with it the illness will also go away. You need to rinse your mouth with chamomile. The virus settles on the mucous membranes. Salvia root,Valerian root, hawthorn, hazel - you must brew the herbs available to you and drink them.
    In the end, your actions are as follows: Do not let yourself get cold, stay warm, rinse your throat, make herbal tea.
    For the throat, use something with benzalkonium chloride lidocaine hydrochloride, it is not very tasty but effective. (google benzalkonium chloride lidocaine hydrochloride spray)
    For killing Flu bug chlorpheniramine maleate tablets, paracetamol, ascorbic acid, vitamin C (last can be found in oranges).
    Do not be ill, we need you!
  • orangeitis
    orangeitis Posts: 183 Arc User
    shapoopi wrote: »
    Can you merge all servers in one server !! and i will forgive u
    they have a game feature that requires 4 servers. And even if they didn't, why should they care about you forgiving them? You're just one player.
  • glay4fun
    glay4fun Posts: 87 Arc User
    since we are offtopic anyways lets dive in to a nother discussion
    Whats the best thing you like about PWI
    And what are the things that you hate?

I figure since theres a patch we can chit chat

Best - overal gameplay is the best think in pwi
    Worst - market, its on a straight roard to suicide, also i rl rl hate how new OP things are given away as freebies wich could be a great drive to collect. Like Glyphs, most mounts....
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,803 Community Moderator
    Rest sadly.

But keep going as much as you can. Don't over do it. O n lemsip...
  • xxwratxx
    xxwratxx Posts: 6 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 can you please put assault musket fashion weapon http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/43643 back in boutique pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease egg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-39.gifegg-39.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-39.gifegg-39.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-39.gifegg-39.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-39.gifegg-39.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-39.gifegg-39.gif​​