Scheduled Server Maintenance [ 11/7/2017 - 11 PM PST]

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
Good evening PWI players!

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance will have no patch, restart only!

*Tentative Duration*

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

Tonight's Maintenance Discussion
Do the Snowmen in the main cities need new insults? If so, would you like to see a contest for the best "insult" lines (within reason of course)?
Tagged:

Comments

• malegerson
    malegerson Posts: 22 Arc User
    well the snowmen should say some like this
    "hey why u kill me? my kids lost his father thank you"
    "u and all the warriors are too high killing a family guy"

xD
    pd Kalyst bring Littlefoot in Chrstmax ;D
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    gold trade and character list broken on Dawnglory - 02:50 am servertime
  • hrsn
    hrsn Posts: 1 Arc User
    Some sort of compensation for the messy maintenance and server downtime on sunday would be much appreciated.
  • dennicoolpwms
    dennicoolpwms Posts: 9 Arc User
    When will the problem with "Could not retrieve character list" after Login to game be fixed? Or is maintenance still running, as other Servers but Dawnglory just work fine...
    MDeNnIcOoLS 105 RB2 R9R3 Wizard Dawnglory - M7 Director
    ~Carpe Diem!~
  • snowywhite999
    snowywhite999 Posts: 21 Arc User
    Snowman should say : If you kill me, Dawnglory will be disconnected again... B)
  • mubah
    mubah Posts: 1 Arc User
    character list broken on Dawnglory
  • eald
    eald Posts: 24 Arc User
    Personally, I'd like to see snow on the ground, as well as snowflakes falling, in the cities. We can do it in our homesteads, so I'm sure it can be done in-game. As far as the snowmen go, "That was a cold blow", "Wow, you've got a frosty heart", Hit me again, I'll give you such an icey stare", "Hey, I won an ice sculpting contest!"Yes, they're lame, but so are the current ones, so I just kinda went with that theme. :p
  • konagurl6666
    konagurl6666 Posts: 34 Arc User

I LOLED SO HARD!!!!!!!!! PLEASE ADD THIS!!!!!

• laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    snif snif Brilliant Seraph Wings ? code snif snif jumps off thousand streams ledge good by cruel world
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    edited November 2017

I LOLED SO HARD!!!!!!!!! PLEASE ADD THIS!!!!!

Hahaha.

Yer I got a few good ones as well.

Also would be good to have a kill cout on the snowman.
  • hoshichan
    can we get any infos on the Rollback on Dawnglory? i cleared my inventory after UP 9 hours ago and logged off in prime world - i am back to etherblade with a full inventory after maint..
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    Yep - All mats from me banking in Decide mode Uncharted Paradise are gone monkey-6.gif​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • hoshichan
    edited November 2017
    while it is very nice that you apparently faced a giant bug and took action immediately, it would be much appreciated if you could inform us at least, as this is very confusing.
  • hoshichan
    ehm...the silence is concerning