Dungeoneering

balaznar1
balaznar1 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited October 2017 in Suggestion Box
Since this game revolves around Dungeons and farming, why not add a Dungeoneering lvl for each Dungeon?

For example:

Hall of Deception has a Dungeoneering limit of 5. - Run the Dungeon 5 times in a time limit, each time the required time is lower and lower.

- Hall of Deception Dungeoneering lvl 1/5: Complete the Dungeon in under 10 minutes.
- Hall of Deception Dungeoneering lvl 2/5: Complete the Dungeon in under 10 minutes and kill X amount of _____ mob.
- Hall of Deception Dungeoneering lvl 3/5: Complete the Dungeon in under 6 minutes and kill X amount of _____ mob.
- Hall of Deception Dungeoneering lvl 4/5: Complete the Dungeon in under 5 minutes and kill X amount of _____ mob and ____ mob.
- Hall of Deception Dungeoneering lvl 5/5: Complete the Dungeon in under 3 minutes and kill all mobs.

Obviously for higher lvl Dungeons, there will be more lvls. Instead of a 5/5 requirement for something as low lvl as Hall of Deception, for Brimstone, it will require 30+ tasks completed.

For the way leveling will work would be a quest at the wine guy in every dungeon. If you pick "Dungeoneering" under quest related, it will give you a quest with a timer and an XP bar. The timer is for the task you're currently on and must successfully complete.
My idea's for rewards are:
- Ability to use mounts in a mastered Dungeon (You can still get knocked off of mounts by being attacked, depending on your mount lvl and loyalty as it would work normally as using it outside of the Dungeon).
- Ability to embrace (?) (This is a random thrown in idea, might be dumb but also useful for building chi if someone ever needs, but it will require both players to have the Dungeoneering lvl mastered as well. - It also came to mind that this could be casted away as a reward because of how it will render many things useless (?) such as Venomancer's transferring chi, chi apoth's, and genie skills so dunno about this one.)
- Ability to use squad Signets in the mastered Dungeon. (Keeping in mind that the limit of players that can enter the Dungeon still plays a part in this use.) If it's too OP to do right where you're standing in the Dungeon, the squad signet will at least teleport players at the beginning of the Dungeon so they are at least inside. (This is especially useful when you're waiting for people to show up in FC or something.)
- Ability to "SAVE TIMER". (This one is a random one too) But my example for this would be: You are in a Dungeon with one other and they have lead. They DC, and the timer pops up, you're screwed unless they get back in on time before the timer ends. Instead of just the countdown until you kicked out of the Dungeon, the timer pops up, with a clickable button that lets you save the timer. Which rids you of your timer, and makes it as you are the party leader instead.
- This goes with the timer idea: "Receive Timer" button. Don't have one? Town portal is on cool down? No tele stones? No teleport incense? Everyone left squad and you were the one that had lead? Click and receive a timer. Sure, you can WC or ask a friend for a timer, but I don't like bothering people much myself for silly simple little things.

Well these are all my ideas. Hopefully it's written easy enough to understand properly. Any questions or comments welcome!

Thanks for hearing me out :)

Edit: Punctuation for clarity, and fixing some numbers I messed up.
Post edited by balaznar1 on