PvP Bring Arena Squad List Based Targetting to General Gameplay

Options
sunnynight
sunnynight Posts: 45 Arc User
The hp bar implemented a few years ago that shows the target your current target is looking at is great for assisting on enemies as well as supporting friendlies by healing targets the enemies' strongest dd are on.

The arena brought the next step to show an additional squad list in parallel to your own so its easy to target enemies, see their hp and buff/debuff statuses etc.

Suggestion:
I'd like to see this arena squad list implemented into general gameplay such that when you target a player it brings up their entire squad. And say if you tab target it will update that squad list with the squad of whom you tab to. Perhaps even have a set of tabs at the top of this representing each nearby squad leader that is clickable to view their squad and target through it.

This will be helpful in tracking down healers and multitasking. As a cleric I spend a lot of time keeping certain key enemies locked with my skills while multitasking heals or damage elsewhere and better targeting will have a huge impact on the smoothness of that process.

Much too much time is spent in this game trying to find the right target instead of outputting skills and this is especially horrible in large scale tw/xtw when the frame rate becomes unbearable and below 1fps. This would greatly help gameplay under those lagfest conditions.