[PSA] Important - Possible Changes And Updates Coming to PWI

15678911»

Comments

• sgt0331
    sgt0331 Posts: 32 Arc User
    I think a lot of people missing the point on locked base. The reason most people create/paid/improves their own base is because I want their own piece of pie and do what ever they hell they want with it. They paid for it out of their own hard earn coins. And now out of the blue someone set a restriction on it and tell them if u don’t do this then u basically lost ur little pie that u paid and work for it. I can understand if the base was giving for free from game play. Then yea, they could impose what ever the restriction is. But this is my own money that I paid for it, I should have a said what I want to do with it. PWI basically take away that right and say if u want to enjoy whatever gift the base have to offer then you better move to someone else base so you can enjoy it and suffer what ever rule and restriction that faction leader impose on it. Isn’t that the reason most people spend their hard earn coin on a base so they don’t have to subject to someone else BS?
  • enelsan
    enelsan Posts: 3 Arc User
    Can you make the Cupboard in the banker sort also, this should be an easy update. B)
    Live and let live....
  • boldandwise
    boldandwise Posts: 1 Arc User
    I don't understand why i can't access my other accounts on different servers, i put alot of work into them. Now im loosing their perfect check ins also.
  • princessjulie
    princessjulie Posts: 54 Arc User
    n3w1ds wrote: »
    n3w3r1ds wrote: »
    Why do you want to get rid of JoJ! Boohoo, someone is making money and it is not me. How unfair.
    NEWS FLASH : THIS ENTIRE GAME IS UNFAIR AND UNBALANCED.
    Grow up and get over your selfishness. Removing JoJ would be no more fair than nerfing R9 gears to make the game more fair on PvP'ers without the funds or ability to get higher equipment.
    Like I said, this game is full of self centered and selfish people. Over the past several years it has become less and less enjoyable and harder to find good friends.
    It used to be one of the greatest MMO available, but now it isn't even B class.
    It is a sad end to what was once a great MMO.

Why are you such a troll? Every post you've made is negative, like of your entire 11 post history (yes I checked). If you hate the game so much, no one is forcing you to stay. JOJ needs to be removed, or have a rework, there are too many bots taking advantage of it. Personally, I prefer a rework, because we still need a way to make coin, but let's do it in a way the bots can't easily take advantage of. That would help the economy a lot, just by cutting off botted coin.

I am the troll?
    What, who just decided to trawl through someones past posts. In an effort to expose them.
    You need to take a good hard look at yourself missy.
    Thats the pot calling the kettle black,
    I am only reading this forum alone and I can see that you have attacked every person with a differring opinion to you, even making sure to quote them.
    You really are a hypocrite. LMAO

I was going through your posts because they were so few. Most players on here have quite a few. Also most, including myself try to offer actual suggestions. You do not, just complain, therefore trolling.
    Tideswell
    SereneAurora-100 1RB Sage Venomancer
    EirianHikari-102 1RB Sage Cleric
    Benjamina-101 Sage Psychic
    LadyKitsune 100 Venomancer

Kindness should be like a water balloon, go throw it at someone!!!! :)
  • mrmiggy#0875
    mrmiggy#0875 Posts: 17 Arc User
    This going to bann more people that's all PWI made it's money now gave most us the middle finger
  • vaudagusvladin
    vaudagusvladin Posts: 11 Arc User
    I've been biting my tongue on the changes, try to roll with the punches, adapt or move on.
    I did not spent a billion + coins on a lvl 27 base just to have it locked. You are forcing me to recruit lower quality members just to TRY and hit the base point reqs. That is aside from the countless hours I put into farming oht mats, which are now worthless, remember player based economy? Fully nullified, not deminished but worthless now, yet you do nothing about the trolls and thiefs.
    The only reason I log on anymore is for my faction and friends, and much as I love them idk how much more I can take.
    I've been playing near daily for 9 years, please listen to your players and make it right.
  • lerksan
    lerksan Posts: 4 Arc User
    Our homesteads need cactuses. We can skin it as a desert, but we can't populate it with cactuses, that needs to change.
  • komkomsz#4842
    komkomsz#4842 Posts: 1 New User
    edited March 2018
    Holly Jesus this comment section is making me sick every one just trying to push there agenda and no one is thinking about the game..... Then we ask our self why we can never have anything good in this game ??? > yeah i wonder that too <
    To all the toxic gremlins and cave trolls please go away just this once so we can fix the game since all i see are comments how to ruin it more.

So you ask "How do we fix PWI to the old days" hmmm now lets see why in the old days PWI was full with players ok lets start.
    1.Gold used to be 100k to 1m yet game population was full i remember west Archo was a no go zone since you're PC will crash how pack it used to be oh and the holly land of PK west gate ahhhh.
    2.Tons of instances to make money BH yeah it used to give tons of coins we used to get all most 5m coins every sec day ... Remember TT yeah every one forgot it since it don't generate any coins now but people used to sleep in to it .... Oh yeah don't forget Nirvana yeah but then we got even better think NW but yeah from millions for tokens we are now 2k i literally npc those items so now i do NW or XNW just for some PVP but now they are death to ahh.... o yeah don't forget Lunar and Warsong g16 farms but yeah another two death zones since now with g16 even + 10 you can just rub you're nuts since with g16 you cant even enter JFSP ( i know to many elites that cant SK Drake if they don't have + 12 r9s3-s4 weapons ak small pee pee ) ahhh what about Frost Covered City ak FC or like morons who call it FF (face palm ) yeah that death to hmmm
    3.How about those good old packs that give cool mounts, refine orbs, fashion or other **** that people enjoy but did not go crazy over it like trolls seeing a new keyboard for Christmas and the economy was stable and every time someone try to mess with it a horde of heroes will tear em apart in WC ahhh in the end it seems its true bad people always win now gold is 10m on some servers and all i see are merchants who spam keys 24 7 on event and cashiers who only charge on keys sell since every gremlin wants gold to get a com now days ....
    4. So i can keep going but its pointless since i'm really tired of every toxic person in PWI who uses the excuse "PWI Ruin the game we ware innocent " so now like wounded animal we are all rushing back and spreading lies we want to save pwi since we enjoy the game lmao what a bs xDDDD
    So how they gonna fix the game by killing all the ways new players can farm ahahahahaha dude pwi comedy is like so original its like real life just you see this **** in a video game mind blow ..
    Any ways moving along i feed the hungry gremlins and cave trolls now lets hope they will be distracted !!!

So how do we fix the game hmmm How about we go back to PWI that work ??

So now new players even i was new player one long time ago used to farm DQ items that gave BILLIONS OF COINS PWI PLAYERS USED TO MAKE SO MUCH COINS THAT NO ONE EVER WAS SUPPOSED TO CHARGE YET PWI WAS ALIVE GAME WAS FUN PLAYERS WARE RICH EVEN LAZY ONES LIKE ME AND COMMUNITY WAS A HOLLY LAND YET NO ONE EVER CRY OVER DQ ITEMS THAT RUIN THE ECONOMY THAT BRING SO MUCH COINS IN THE GAME THAT IT WAS BROKEN ???? BUT NOW ALL I SEE IN COMMENTS ARE JOLLY JONES REMOVE IT REMOVE IT REMOVER IT REMOVE IT REMOVER IT ARE YOU TROLLS SICK IN THE HEAD OR WHAT ??? IF YOU GOT NO JOLLY JONES HOW ARE NEW PLAYERS GONNA GEAR UP AND FARM DUP OR DDH ???HOW EM I SUPPOSED TO TELL THIS NEW PLAYER I FOUND BY ACCIDENT THAT TO EVEN START MAKING MONEY IN THIS BROKEN ECONOMY CAUSE BY GREEDY GREMLINS AND CAVE TROLLS HE NEEDS + 12 R9S3 WEAPON AND R9S3 ARMOR + 7-10 TO EVEN START PLAYING THE GAME ????????????? PLS EXPLAIN IT TO ME ????????

THIS IS MY SOLUTION AND NEEDS TO BE DONE ASAP SINCE GAME IS DEATH SO ETHER MAKE 360* DEGREE CHANGE OR THE DAYS ARE NUMBERED END OF STORY PWI INTERNATIONAL WILL BE NO MORE !!!
    1 MAKE WAYS FOR PLAYERS TO FARM WITH OUT MAKING ALTS AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT JOLLY IM TALKING ABOUT WAYS FOR PLAYERS TO FARM LIKE OLD DQ ITEMS OR MAKE GEAR LIKE R9 POSSIBLE FOR PLAYERS TO FARM TILL S3 AFTER S4 LET IT BE IN GOLD SHOP !
    2 MAKE A PVP SCOREBOARD WHO PKS THE MOST WHO KILLS THE MOST WHO DIES THE MOST LET PLAYERS KNOW WHO IS THE BEST IN THERE SERVERS IM TIRED OF TRASH TALK IN WC LIKE REALLY .... OR MAKE A PVP TOURNAMENT PER SERVER THEN CROSS SERVER WITH REWARDS IM TIRED OF THE BS YOUR CLASS IS OP MINE CLASS IS OP IF YOU GOOD PLAYER YOU WILL KNOW HOW TO PLAY AND FIGHT !!!
    3NEW INSTANCES LIKE FOR REAL AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT INSTANCES WHERE WE FARM G17 **** IM TALKING ABOUT INSTANCES WHERE PLAYERS CAN FARM HARD FARM IM TALKING ABOUT ITS TIME FOR NEW GEAR OR G16 PLUS OR G16 UPGRADE IN G17 AND G17 MAKE IT IN R10 OR SOME OTHER **** WE NEED CHANGE WE NEED NEW BLOOD WE NEED PLAYERS WHO WILL WANT TO PLAY AND NOT BE LIKE OH GAME IS OLD NO WAY TO CATCH UP TO THAT CAVE TROLL WHO BRAGS HOW HE PLAYS 24 7 AND GOT HEALTH PROBLEMS ,,,, I KNOW THEY EXIST SEEN EM AND DON'T WANT TO BE EM ...
    4 WE NEED COINS SINK HOLES LIKE SOME SUPPER RARE ITEMS THAT CAVE TROLLS NEED MAKE EM BILLIONS OF COINS IN NORMAL SHOPS
    5 REMOVE THE **** KEYS OR REMOVE THE COINS REWARDS I LITERALLY MADE 10 BILLIONS OF COINS FROM KEYS WORTH 2 BILLIONS AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT ITEMS ITS JUST BROKEN AND MAKES ME SICK ......BUT GUESS WHAT NO CAVE TROLL IS CRYING OVER IT OR HOW DQ ITEMS USED TO BRAKE THE ECONOMY NO NO ITS ALL JOLLY QUEST !!!
    6 GEAR SHARDS WE NEED FLEXIBILITY HERE HOW CAN WE HAVE 10-16 VITALITY SHARDS BUT WE CANT HAVE LIKE MAGIC STR OR DEX ONES WHY IS THAT ???? WE NEED SHARD FLEXIBILITY SO PLAYERS CAN AFFORD SHARDS ITS BORING SEEING EVERY ONE USING ETHER DEF OR ATTACK LVLS SHARDS OR POOR PLAYERS GO FULL VITALITY SO SO SO ANNOYING AND SO SO SO POINTLESS
    7 FIX BALANCE IN CLASS LIKE FIX IT WITH THE G17 S5 WEAPONS MAGIC CLASS NOW CAN LITERALLY ONE SHOT FULL SQUADS WITH DOUBLE DMG AND GET 15 SEC IMMUNE SO BROKEN ....
    8 BETTER STORY QUEST IN GAME AND BETTER REWARDS LIKE EXP COINS ETC SO NEW PLAYERS DONT RUSH TO FC OR OTHER **** JUST TO GET TO MAX .... AND HAVING GUIDE HOW TO PLAY WILL HELP THE NEW PLAYERS TO WE DO HAVE A TON OF YOUTUBERS SO MAKE GUIDES BLOODY CAVE TROLLS .... TO BUSY RUBBING THEIR SELF HOW THEY ONE SHOT A G16 PLAYER ....YEAH COMMUNITY I STILL CANT FIND IT ....
    9PWI WANTS TO MAKE MONEY OF US SURE IL TROW ALL MY MONEY AT THEM BUT NOT FOR GEAR TO MAKE IT MORE P2W BUT MAKE FASHION MOUNTS MARRIAGE PACKS ETC ETC CAN DO EVEN JOKES LIKE ADOPTION OF A PLAYER SOUNDS HILARIOUS ...... YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME FINE IL NAME 5 GAMES THAT MAKE MILLIONS OF FASHION MOUNTS SPENDING PROMOS WEDDINGS ETC WORLD OF WARCRAFT GUILD WARS 2 RIFT TERRA ONLINE AION ETC ETC CAN KEEP GOING ... THEY MAKE MILLIONS OUT OF FASHION SELLS MOUNT SELLS WEDDINGS AND OTHER BS STUFF
    10 I WANT A OPTION WHERE I CAN TURN OFF THE WORLD CHAT LIKE DONT WANT TO SEE ANYTHING ...
    11 I WANT OPTION TO LET ME VOTE TO BAN A PERSON FROM WORLD CHAT IF 30-50 PLAYERS VOTE FOR A PLAYER WHO SPAMS CHAT LIKE CRAZY AND IT HAPPENS EVERY DAY .... I WANT HIM TO BE BANNED FROM WORLD CHAT FOR 1-2 MONTHS SO LET THE CAVE TROLLS KEEP MAKING ALTS.....
    12 PLAYERS WHO CHEAT NEED TO BE PERM BANNED LIKE NO EXCUSE IT HAPPENS A LOT NOW DAYS ....
    13 MAKE GOLD TRADABLE WITH OUT ACTION HOUSE LET PLAYERS DO WHAT THEY WANT WITH THERE GOLD ...
    14 MAKE MORE FACTION EVENTS AND UNLOCK FACTIONS ASP SINCE YOU KILL ALL CASUAL FACTIONS WITH THIS MOVE ..... THIS ONE IS ON PWI SINCE IT SEEMS CHINES ARE MORONS .....
    15MAKE EVENTS WHERE PLAYERS CAN FORM RANDOMLY AND FIGHT ECH OTHER FOR FUN OR TO PROVE SOMETHING
    16 THIS ARENA WE HAVE NOW SUCK REASON YOU MAKE IT FOR GEAR FARMING NOT PLAYERS PROVING THERE SKILLS SO YOU LITERALLY HAVE MAX OUT FARMERS/CASHERS VS SOME RANDOM PLAYERS WHO JUST WANT TO FARM TO GET STRONGER .... NEED GEAR CHEEK MORE BALANCE LIKE MAX OUT VS MAX OUT SINCE THIS IS TEAM ARENA ITS NOT LIKE MY IDEA WHICH IS INDIVIDUAL ARENA SO WE KNOW WHO IS THE BEST OR WHAT CLASS IS THE MOST OP ....
    17 TONS OF MORE NEW STUFF BUT IF I KEEP GOING IM TALKING ABOUT RE DOING THE FULL GAME AND FIXING THE TOXIC COMMUNITY WITH ANTIDOTE WITCH IS IMPOSSIBLE ....

MAKE PWI GRATE AGAIN OR LET IT DIE GUESS THIS IS OUR LAST HOPE OR OUR LAST DISAPPOINTMENT 1
    Post edited by komkomsz#4842 on
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    lerksan wrote: »
    Our homesteads need cactuses. We can skin it as a desert, but we can't populate it with cactuses, that needs to change.

I'll just tame a cactipod
  • princessjulie
    Holly Jesus this comment section is making me sick every one just trying to push there agenda and no one is thinking about the game..... Then we ask our self why we can never have anything good in this game ??? > yeah i wonder that too <
    To all the toxic gremlins and cave trolls please go away just this once so we can fix the game since all i see are comments how to ruin it more.

So you ask "How do we fix PWI to the old days" hmmm now lets see why in the old days PWI was full with players ok lets start.
    1.Gold used to be 100k to 1m yet game population was full i remember west Archo was a no go zone since you're PC will crash how pack it used to be oh and the holly land of PK west gate ahhhh.

2.Tons of instances to make money BH yeah it used to give tons of coins we used to get all most 5m coins every sec day ... Remember TT yeah every one forgot it since it don't generate any coins now but people used to sleep in to it .... Oh yeah don't forget Nirvana yeah but then we got even better think NW but yeah from millions for tokens we are now 2k i literally npc those items so now i do NW or XNW just for some PVP but now they are death to ahh.... o yeah don't forget Lunar and Warsong g16 farms but yeah another two death zones since now with g16 even + 10 you can just rub you're nuts since with g16 you cant even enter JFSP ( i know to many elites that cant SK Drake if they don't have + 12 r9s3-s4 weapons ak small pee pee ) ahhh what about Frost Covered City ak FC or like morons who call it FF (face palm ) yeah that death to hmmm

3.How about those good old packs that give cool mounts, refine orbs, fashion or other **** that people enjoy but did not go crazy over it like trolls seeing a new keyboard for Christmas and the economy was stable and every time someone try to mess with it a horde of heroes will tear em apart in WC ahhh in the end it seems its true bad people always win now gold is 10m on some servers and all i see are merchants who spam keys 24 7 on event and cashiers who only charge on keys sell since every gremlin wants gold to get a com now days ....

4. So i can keep going but its pointless since i'm really tired of every toxic person in PWI who uses the excuse "PWI Ruin the game we ware innocent " so now like wounded animal we are all rushing back and spreading lies we want to save pwi since we enjoy the game lmao what a bs xDDDD
    So how they gonna fix the game by killing all the ways new players can farm ahahahahaha dude pwi comedy is like so original its like real life just you see this **** in a video game mind blow ..
    Any ways moving along i feed the hungry gremlins and cave trolls now lets hope they will be distracted !!!

So how do we fix the game hmmm How about we go back to PWI that work ??

So now new players even i was new player one long time ago used to farm DQ items that gave BILLIONS OF COINS PWI PLAYERS USED TO MAKE SO MUCH COINS THAT NO ONE EVER WAS SUPPOSED TO CHARGE YET PWI WAS ALIVE GAME WAS FUN PLAYERS WARE RICH EVEN LAZY ONES LIKE ME AND COMMUNITY WAS A HOLLY LAND YET NO ONE EVER CRY OVER DQ ITEMS THAT RUIN THE ECONOMY THAT BRING SO MUCH COINS IN THE GAME THAT IT WAS BROKEN ???? BUT NOW ALL I SEE IN COMMENTS ARE JOLLY JONES REMOVE IT REMOVE IT REMOVER IT REMOVE IT REMOVER IT ARE YOU TROLLS SICK IN THE HEAD OR WHAT ??? IF YOU GOT NO JOLLY JONES HOW ARE NEW PLAYERS GONNA GEAR UP AND FARM DUP OR DDH ???HOW EM I SUPPOSED TO TELL THIS NEW PLAYER I FOUND BY ACCIDENT THAT TO EVEN START MAKING MONEY IN THIS BROKEN ECONOMY CAUSE BY GREEDY GREMLINS AND CAVE TROLLS HE NEEDS + 12 R9S3 WEAPON AND R9S3 ARMOR + 7-10 TO EVEN START PLAYING THE GAME ????????????? PLS EXPLAIN IT TO ME ????????

THIS IS MY SOLUTION AND NEEDS TO BE DONE ASAP SINCE GAME IS DEATH SO ETHER MAKE 360* DEGREE CHANGE OR THE DAYS ARE NUMBERED END OF STORY PWI INTERNATIONAL WILL BE NO MORE !!!

1 MAKE WAYS FOR PLAYERS TO FARM WITH OUT MAKING ALTS AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT JOLLY IM TALKING ABOUT WAYS FOR PLAYERS TO FARM LIKE OLD DQ ITEMS OR MAKE GEAR LIKE R9 POSSIBLE FOR PLAYERS TO FARM TILL S3 AFTER S4 LET IT BE IN GOLD SHOP !

2 MAKE A PVP SCOREBOARD WHO PKS THE MOST WHO KILLS THE MOST WHO DIES THE MOST LET PLAYERS KNOW WHO IS THE BEST IN THERE SERVERS IM TIRED OF TRASH TALK IN WC LIKE REALLY .... OR MAKE A PVP TOURNAMENT PER SERVER THEN CROSS SERVER WITH REWARDS IM TIRED OF THE BS YOUR CLASS IS OP MINE CLASS IS OP IF YOU GOOD PLAYER YOU WILL KNOW HOW TO PLAY AND FIGHT !!!

3 NEW INSTANCES LIKE FOR REAL AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT INSTANCES WHERE WE FARM G17 **** IM TALKING ABOUT INSTANCES WHERE PLAYERS CAN FARM HARD FARM IM TALKING ABOUT ITS TIME FOR NEW GEAR OR G16 PLUS OR G16 UPGRADE IN G17 AND G17 MAKE IT IN R10 OR SOME OTHER **** WE NEED CHANGE WE NEED NEW BLOOD WE NEED PLAYERS WHO WILL WANT TO PLAY AND NOT BE LIKE OH GAME IS OLD NO WAY TO CATCH UP TO THAT CAVE TROLL WHO BRAGS HOW HE PLAYS 24 7 AND GOT HEALTH PROBLEMS ,,,, I KNOW THEY EXIST SEEN EM AND DON'T WANT TO BE EM ...

4 WE NEED COINS SINK HOLES LIKE SOME SUPPER RARE ITEMS THAT CAVE TROLLS NEED MAKE EM BILLIONS OF COINS IN NORMAL SHOPS

5 REMOVE THE **** KEYS OR REMOVE THE COINS REWARDS I LITERALLY MADE 10 BILLIONS OF COINS FROM KEYS WORTH 2 BILLIONS AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT ITEMS ITS JUST BROKEN AND MAKES ME SICK ......BUT GUESS WHAT NO CAVE TROLL IS CRYING OVER IT OR HOW DQ ITEMS USED TO BRAKE THE ECONOMY NO NO ITS ALL JOLLY QUEST !!!

6 GEAR SHARDS WE NEED FLEXIBILITY HERE HOW CAN WE HAVE 10-16 VITALITY SHARDS BUT WE CANT HAVE LIKE MAGIC STR OR DEX ONES WHY IS THAT ???? WE NEED SHARD FLEXIBILITY SO PLAYERS CAN AFFORD SHARDS ITS BORING SEEING EVERY ONE USING ETHER DEF OR ATTACK LVLS SHARDS OR POOR PLAYERS GO FULL VITALITY SO SO SO ANNOYING AND SO SO SO POINTLESS

7 FIX BALANCE IN CLASS LIKE FIX IT WITH THE G17 S5 WEAPONS MAGIC CLASS NOW CAN LITERALLY ONE SHOT FULL SQUADS WITH DOUBLE DMG AND GET 15 SEC IMMUNE SO BROKEN ....

8 BETTER STORY QUEST IN GAME AND BETTER REWARDS LIKE EXP COINS ETC SO NEW PLAYERS DONT RUSH TO FC OR OTHER **** JUST TO GET TO MAX .... AND HAVING GUIDE HOW TO PLAY WILL HELP THE NEW PLAYERS TO WE DO HAVE A TON OF YOUTUBERS SO MAKE GUIDES BLOODY CAVE TROLLS .... TO BUSY RUBBING THEIR SELF HOW THEY ONE SHOT A G16 PLAYER ....YEAH COMMUNITY I STILL CANT FIND IT ....

9 PWI WANTS TO MAKE MONEY OF US SURE IL TROW ALL MY MONEY AT THEM BUT NOT FOR GEAR TO MAKE IT MORE P2W BUT MAKE FASHION MOUNTS MARRIAGE PACKS ETC ETC CAN DO EVEN JOKES LIKE ADOPTION OF A PLAYER SOUNDS HILARIOUS ...... YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME FINE IL NAME 5 GAMES THAT MAKE MILLIONS OF FASHION MOUNTS SPENDING PROMOS WEDDINGS ETC WORLD OF WARCRAFT GUILD WARS 2 RIFT TERRA ONLINE AION ETC ETC CAN KEEP GOING ... THEY MAKE MILLIONS OUT OF FASHION SELLS MOUNT SELLS WEDDINGS AND OTHER BS STUFF

10 I WANT A OPTION WHERE I CAN TURN OFF THE WORLD CHAT LIKE DONT WANT TO SEE ANYTHING ...

11 I WANT OPTION TO LET ME VOTE TO BAN A PERSON FROM WORLD CHAT IF 30-50 PLAYERS VOTE FOR A PLAYER WHO SPAMS CHAT LIKE CRAZY AND IT HAPPENS EVERY DAY .... I WANT HIM TO BE BANNED FROM WORLD CHAT FOR 1-2 MONTHS SO LET THE CAVE TROLLS KEEP MAKING ALTS.....

12 PLAYERS WHO CHEAT NEED TO BE PERM BANNED LIKE NO EXCUSE IT HAPPENS A LOT NOW DAYS ....

13 MAKE GOLD TRADABLE WITH OUT ACTION HOUSE LET PLAYERS DO WHAT THEY WANT WITH THERE GOLD ...

14 MAKE MORE FACTION EVENTS AND UNLOCK FACTIONS ASP SINCE YOU KILL ALL CASUAL FACTIONS WITH THIS MOVE ..... THIS ONE IS ON PWI SINCE IT SEEMS CHINES ARE MORONS .....

15MAKE EVENTS WHERE PLAYERS CAN FORM RANDOMLY AND FIGHT ECH OTHER FOR FUN OR TO PROVE SOMETHING

16 THIS ARENA WE HAVE NOW SUCK REASON YOU MAKE IT FOR GEAR FARMING NOT PLAYERS PROVING THERE SKILLS SO YOU LITERALLY HAVE MAX OUT FARMERS/CASHERS VS SOME RANDOM PLAYERS WHO JUST WANT TO FARM TO GET STRONGER .... NEED GEAR CHEEK MORE BALANCE LIKE MAX OUT VS MAX OUT SINCE THIS IS TEAM ARENA ITS NOT LIKE MY IDEA WHICH IS INDIVIDUAL ARENA SO WE KNOW WHO IS THE BEST OR WHAT CLASS IS THE MOST OP ....

17 TONS OF MORE NEW STUFF BUT IF I KEEP GOING IM TALKING ABOUT RE DOING THE FULL GAME AND FIXING THE TOXIC COMMUNITY WITH ANTIDOTE WITCH IS IMPOSSIBLE ....

MAKE PWI GRATE AGAIN OR LET IT DIE GUESS THIS IS OUR LAST HOPE OR OUR LAST DISAPPOINTMENT 1

I debated on if I wanted to quote such a text wall, but I thought I'd make it easier for them to read by separating the sections. XD

I'll focus on giving my input on the caped text, since that's where the main suggestions are at.

1. I agree with this, new players need a way to make coin. We just need to make sure it isn't as easily botted.

2. I don't PvP, so it's hard to give imput, but I could see those who like it enjoying this.

3. This one I don't agree with. We have so many unused instances already, if we do anything with them, let's make use of some of the old instances. Some of the current instances are very hard for lower geared players to run, maybe we could have different options for farming a set, or maybe some of these old instances could be used for farming fun stuff like chances at event gold, or lesser used (but useful) items.

4. A little bit unsure here, they tried coin sinks with TW, it didn't seem to help. It would have to be done just right for this to be of any help to us.

5. A lot of people had complained about keys from what I saw, and I agree, we don't need them.

6. I don't use much other then the usual Citrines, Sapphires, etc. So I can't really comment on this.

7. I can't speak for R93R or equivalent, but my main characters are all magic classes, half G15/half G16,and I've never one shot anyone, lol.

8. I agree with the quests part, many of our starting quests got their stories ruined in my opinion with the Celestial Vale coming. As for the coin, I agree we need ways, but it won't stop people from rushing, most players what to see end game as soon as they can to join the majority of the servers. Guides are actually easy to find, there is a link to the wiki right on PWI's Arc site section, as well as a Guides section

9. PWI does sell this kind of stuff, they have charge promos all the time that give mounts/cards/etc. A big selection in the store too.

10. That's not needed. You can easily edit a channel with what chats you want to see. I have my Faction channel edited to show; normal, squad, faction, and pm, and you could set it up easily. I wouldn't mind seeing common chat editable, but I barely use it anyway, so eh, not really an issue to me.

11. I don't think that would happen, Mods are in control for a reason, and while I agree they could check more, we do have a block button....

12. Agreed. Cheating is cheating, they ether need to ban them, or if they can't police it well enough, maybe it could just be made legal (assuming it not badly hurting the game that is).

13. If that could be implemented, I agree. It would give a safe way to trade gold with others.

14. I think Faction events could be fun, and I agree 100% with unlocking the bases. That was the WORST move PWI's Developers ever made.

15. Again, I don't get into PvP, but for the ones that do, could be fun for them.

16. I've never done the Arena, so I can't comment.

17. I don't agree about this one. I think the priority issues (Faction base, coin, etc) should come first and then we can worry about new stuff after.
    Tideswell

• ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    I'll say again. Refine rates are HORRIBLE.
    PWI, fix them. At least until 5 or 6, because you can't expect someone to try to refine and start with a 50% success rate from level 1 already and not rage quit after wasting countless mirages, tienkangs, and tisha.
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    Seriously, people ask for help, as if PWI, GM's ect will do something to help you. You need to spend money to play now. That has become the reality in this game. Good luck
  • princessjulie
    I think the GM's do try to help for the most part. It's the Developers who need to listen.
    Tideswell

• bananaphone#0878
    bananaphone#0878 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Could write a lot on what went wrong in PWI: But the biggest turning point is probably when the "STANDARD" pvp gears can only be attained through the Boutique (GST, MOG, SOT, FINGERBEAD, CROWN OF MADNESS, WINGS OF ASCENSION, JADEN CRYSTAL) which has, by default, forced any 'new players' to cs in order to even consider competing in the PvP scene.

In actuality, g17r5 weapons are actually a good example of how gears should be farmed, a lot of tough work and time (although, the stats of these gears are too high) and having to consistently work in a team to farm such gear.

The approach of releasing "NEW" gear via boutique only is like a noose for the PWI community and has transformed PWI into a Pay To Win game despite it's original advertising of "Best free to play mmorpg" back in the 2009-2012 era.

I believe all servers will agree that the current standard for PVP gears / character stats make it impossible for the average player to catch up.

There is absolutely no way to generate in-game coin without already having billions to start from (this in particular when considering the price of gold + end game gear, e.g in Dawnglory, gold is at 7-8m each as of 4/5/2018. R9 clean costs (205*2.5g)+(19*10g)=702.5g OR (@7.5m) 5,268,750,000 coins. (To put into perspective, a full g16 set of gears will cost approximately 350,000,000). A single Devil / Serenity stone costs (105m*9)= 945m EACH. Now, some end game players have such gear AND more (Jaden Crystal 5b), (CoM 6b)
    (WoA 500m), FULL +12 (a single +12 d.orb is currently (145*7.5)= 1,087,500,000 and they're rare on spend promos now. Last but not least, I have not bothered to include the players that have invested additional Billions on cardsets, upgrading homestead and g17r5 weapons + the exclusivity of Nuema Portal users that were once a part of spend promos.

It is quite literally impossible to catch up for new players because as many have realised, Dawnlight Halls and Uncharted Paradise are the only instances which can generate some (still a very negligble amount to the gear described above) and most squads have pre-requisites of R9S3+12. It does not make sense for players to have to start off rich before they can farm. Rich players don't need to farm.

This game would have received far more positive feedback and retained a lively community if end game gears were farmable and not exclusive to those able to charge. Gold should have been used for items such as fashion + mounts. PWE/Devs have been too focused on increasing their revenue to actually care about it's player base.

Areas that went wrong:
    1) Devs continually implement changes to PWI based on the PWCN community.
    2) The ability to farm and generate coin has been gradually cut with Twilight Temple, Nirvanna being made obsolete, DQ rewards being erased.
    3) PWI/DEVs are continually / purposefully ignoring the PWI community + changes are taking TOO LONG to be implemented and the changes are generally quite poorly received because they do not correspond to PWI's wishes. (Example, TW NEEDS to be updated in respective to the current skill set of ALL classes. It has not changed since the beginning of PWI and objectives / the concept of catapults have been made redundant for the most part). (Wonderland Expansion was generally poorly received. It was overhyped by the PWE team and the attraction of this expansion lasted way shorter than it took to update)
    4) ^Relates to (3)- This will be slightly exaggerated? The level of maintenance is very poor given the amount of money players pour into PWI. (This has 2 parts)
    4.1) There is far more spend/charge promos than there are any updates / patches (15:1 ratio? - given each '1' represents 1 week).
    4.2) GMs are thoroughly inactive. Maybe understaffed? But again, with the amount of money PWI generates, there should be more GMs online on a regular basis to regulate the economy and monitor other players (6v6 + other exploitations within the game, abusive chat should be punished quickly and publicly) - Shouldn't take 3-5 working days for PWE to reply to tickets ESPECIALLY when 95% of all responses are automated / copy and pasted.

I believe most players who are reading this are probably long-term players that saw the POTENTIAL which PWI once had. It's also probably the most frustrating thing to everyone. PWI has actually a great community (even with the toxicity of some players) and the content (In-game instances + the need to work in teams to complete quests) were worth the time. However, due to poor decisions / management from both PWE/Devs, we the community are constantly being left unsatisfied with PWI and feel as though our voices are left unheard.

Unfortunately, chances are, GMs won't ever read this comment and even if they did, it'd be left as "Seen at 2018"
  • ramjot
    ramjot Posts: 103 Arc User
    My half-penny worth. GOLD. Via AH is limited to 3999999 per.
    Trading outside of AH, direct p/p or p/shop should be a banable and ENFORCED rule.
    p.s. I still have not worked out how the outside AH GOLD trading is achieved.
    I don't want to know as I have and will never use that process for trading in game.
  • hyourinn
    hyourinn Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    I don't understand why i can't access my other accounts on different servers, i put alot of work into them. Now im loosing their perfect check ins also.

You have to log in to arc with the email and password for those other accounts instead since they blocked multi clienting. It affects trying to relog with a different account but same client for some reason.

What's annoying is having to send a code to log in to arc again every time, especially when you forget your login info to other emails.
  • ramjot
    Re sontzu comment on GOLD trading.
    Thanks for that explanation. I always wondered how it was done.
    Strong need of trust for both parties:
    I am now assuming that the buyer lets the seller know what is needed to be purchased and the seller makes the purchases and then the trade of goods for coin is transacted.
  • johndoe#4146
    johndoe#4146 Posts: 98 Arc User
    ramjot wrote: »
    Trading outside of AH, direct p/p or p/shop should be a banable and ENFORCED rule.
    I don't want to know as I have and will never use that process for trading in game.

Oh u mean like having 15 catshops and 10+ alts online at the same time bannable?
  • hawkins08
    hawkins08 Posts: 29 Arc User
    well pwi is dying mainly because of DDH (dawnlight halls) because they can farm almost non stop 300 mil per day by selling the glyphes rewards and lower ppls like g16 get no chance as thos high noses only invite full r9 and best shards with refine

so they bring all there previosly cash shopped chars n alts and few strong ppl to nuke run and get double rewards i n value of 100 - 300 mil every run, since they earn enough they dont cash shop anymore

so note to pwi to save your game, make those glyphes on dawnlight hall bound and untradeable

it kills the entire community as they gain by 300 mil per day

unfair to lower ppl and unfair to your market place

less and less ppl spend real money because of dawnlight halls...it must be stopped and nerfed
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    hawkins08 wrote: »
    well pwi is dying mainly because of DDH (dawnlight halls) because they can farm almost non stop 300 mil per day by selling the glyphes rewards and lower ppls like g16 get no chance as thos high noses only invite full r9 and best shards with refine

so they bring all there previosly cash shopped chars n alts and few strong ppl to nuke run and get double rewards i n value of 100 - 300 mil every run, since they earn enough they dont cash shop anymore

so note to pwi to save your game, make those glyphes on dawnlight hall bound and untradeable

less and less ppl spend real money because of dawnlight halls...it must be stopped and nerfed

because every DH run drops 20 lvl 4 glyphs, right? get out of our forum.
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    hawkins08 wrote: »

Not even JDH drops that many glyphs to reach 300m per day. Not even if everyone pools them together.
  • lizkaz
    lizkaz Posts: 4 Arc User
    aw how offended they all are...you see ? what would you cry babys do if they finaly change all glyphen reward to bound and own use only instead selling on high prices and killing the pw market? going back to desperated grind like the few rest of us non DDH user ? or going back to spend real life money again

i agree ddh is way to much income he is absolute right about it and DDH must be taken into considering to change

if you look on dawnglory, paranouz and xaranouz are all day doing non stop DDH you read it every 2-3 hours on world chat
  • ramjot
    johndoe069 wrote: »
    ramjot wrote: »

Oh u mean like having 15 catshops and 10+ alts online at the same time bannable?

I had some accounts blocked because someone reported me as being suspect of running more that the two clients.
    I have access to 3 systems so was running size chars. The suspicion was, I believe, triggered by the fact that I had my chars all named with the same prefix, ie RamJoT. I paid the price of preventing a repeat of this trust issue and purchased a rename stone for each one so they were no longer 'suspect'. I wonder what would happen now if I was to run eight accounts at the same time. I would be still complying with the 2 per system rule. Funny old world.