Heals in arigora

Options
Don't know if it has been mentioned before but: when my teammates are stealthed, i can still target them but i can't heal/pury/ulti them which i suppose is not meant to be, since stealth =/= untarget and in tw/pve heals in stealth work. It's been this way since i can remember but now it started to really annoy me. Also, i noticed not all my heals actually cast on my teammates (no, they didnt get interrupted), even out of stealth.

Comments

• tolots
    tolots Posts: 103 Arc User
    Options
    Its not a problem that you can't interact with a sin that is in stealth (AOE heal still work)
    the real problem is sometimes you still can't interact with your sin after he came out of stealth.

Most time its a couple seconds but sometimes it can be longer than 10 seconds were you are not able to do anything. If that happen i select another target and re select the sin and sometimes that fixes it but not always.

I dont know if its lag related but i do have wired lags and behavior in colosseum wich i never have in XNW or XTW despite being also on another server. Sometimes i just lose my target without the target being out of range or having the untargetable buff. The hyper exp windows love to pop up in the middle of the fight and sometimes the buffs and debuffs aint updated quick enough on the team list.

I also see that some people seem to be able to always see against whom they fight while i get in 9 out of 10 battles only this p-12434 numbers and at worst case they all look like BM's on the squad list :(

• shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    Options
    tolots wrote: »
    Its not a problem that you can't interact with a sin that is in stealth (AOE heal still work)
    the real problem is sometimes you still can't interact with your sin after he came out of stealth.

Most time its a couple seconds but sometimes it can be longer than 10 seconds were you are not able to do anything. If that happen i select another target and re select the sin and sometimes that fixes it but not always.

I dont know if its lag related but i do have wired lags and behavior in colosseum wich i never have in XNW or XTW despite being also on another server. Sometimes i just lose my target without the target being out of range or having the untargetable buff. The hyper exp windows love to pop up in the middle of the fight and sometimes the buffs and debuffs aint updated quick enough on the team list.

I also see that some people seem to be able to always see against whom they fight while i get in 9 out of 10 battles only this p-12434 numbers and at worst case they all look like BM's on the squad list :(

Something does happen when you cannot heal people and you need to switch targets etc. I am not sure what causes it since our squad does not have a sin but it's annoying AF.