stat points not increasing defence at constant rate

shayzem
shayzem Posts: 12 Arc User
i've been playing with the ingame calculator slowly adding vit points on to my char and noticed that when I add a few points, my defence increases negligibly, but when i add a few more theres some high jumps. add some more, again negligible difference but a few more equals high jump again
(testing on my wizard, around 12-ish stat points between each jump. and pdef jump at a diferent point to mdef)
is just faulty stat display? or some mechanic someone can tell about?

p.s sorry about grammar :(

Comments

• dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    I recall it being fairly constant but it was changed in some recent update, I think during the Arigora arena update. Not exactly sure why it was changed. But yeah, not really worth testing for myself at this point since I doubt it would be fixed.
  • prancing
    prancing Posts: 143 Arc User
    Hey, I don't know how the stat points work. However it may be something like "for every 8 points you gain 2% gear defense."

http://perfectworldinternational.wikia.com/wiki/Attribute

I do not understand when it talks about breakpoints. I believe this is always how the system has worked though.
    m5arXCN.png
  • shayzem
    shayzem Posts: 12 Arc User
    Ooh thank you!
    the description in that link seems to be the same with what I saw. Can't say I can see the point in it working like that.but oh well. ty both!