Just a little help

laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
edited October 2017 in Support Desk
So i been playing this game even before pwi and well i'm not R9 yet or super powerful yet.

So how are we going to fix this?

You can see by my littered room of empty energy drinks and my cheeto covered keyboard which keys have been caked with cheesy goodness to the point i have to slam down on it in order for it to register that my dedication to this game is hard core.

Stop don't drink from that 2 litter THAT'S NOT SODAH that's how hardcore i am i don't leave this chair unless i have to go number 2.

My dream is one day to have a throne chair that's actually a toilet in disguise that is portable says hard core Pwi gamer on it.

any hoot why aren't i a god like toon by now ?

Please fix this by making me all super powerful. I want monsters to die just by looking at me. I want to make karmah wet there pants when I walk into a room and my name is in red. I notice most werefox are males fix this it's just so wrong when i fall in love with there pixel and i talk to them on discord and its a male with a very deep voice which is awkward pushes away the lotion and kleenex.

So pleas make me super powerful ty in advance tech support gm pwi

Comments

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Nearly F2P I now have 8x r9 full +10 at least drakeflame/vitstone sharded chars and 7x of them have the Six Lords of Morai cardset.

Sure, I started cashing a bit for the last 4 chars but thats mainly due to not having much time lately and even now, r9ing a new chars just this moment..it's not hard, not at all. Even if I would restart the game from scratch I would have 1 r9 char at least after 1 year or so.

I've been farming TT in my best days for 13h a day in 2x and I made a fortune. Now it would be a bit harder to get enough money for r9 but it's doable. I guess you are a massive troll because there is no way someone is playing for that long and doesnt have r9 while claiming to farm alot. Any farmer I knew has multiple r9 chars. Real farmers you know, not 1x 3h tt1-1 every 5 days.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Nearly F2P I now have 8x r9 full +10 at least drakeflame/vitstone sharded chars and 7x of them have the Six Lords of Morai cardset.

Sure, I started cashing a bit for the last 4 chars but thats mainly due to not having much time lately and even now, r9ing a new chars just this moment..it's not hard, not at all. Even if I would restart the game from scratch I would have 1 r9 char at least after 1 year or so.

I've been farming TT in my best days for 13h a day in 2x and I made a fortune. Now it would be a bit harder to get enough money for r9 but it's doable. I guess you are a massive troll because there is no way someone is playing for that long and doesnt have r9 while claiming to farm alot. Any farmer I knew has multiple r9 chars. Real farmers you know, not 1x 3h tt1-1 every 5 days.

Lol, what gave it away except for his entire post?​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• laiwaisan
    LOL YUP [quote="dblazen1
    Lol, what gave it away except for his entire post?​​

• laiwaisan
    BUT i do appreciate jsxshadow insight is it possible to go full r9 without cash shop? at all?