R9 sale soon (Chips&MoG)?

Options
It's been a while and currently there are no means for anyone to get r9 since all MoGs and GST combined on the market on my server could not r9 more thab 3 people. Would be appriciated! Cheers.

Comments

• bananabanban
    bananabanban Posts: 18 Arc User
    Options
    There's been a few but due to them always being same time as the idiotic key sales, no one's willing to buy/sell anything but keys at that time. Unless ofc you're willing to buy your mog at 85m ea, as people can get 8.5m per gold during keys sales on my server there's no hope.

I actually RQ over this issue couple of weeks ago when yet another key sale came same time as MOG sale into boutique! I have everything i need to 2nd cast and 3rd cast R9 but simply can not get MOG and GST for it.

i come here to now after maint to check boutique update and restock my shop then off again until r9 is accessible to f2p, not worth playing atm imo
  • zombiemaster123
    zombiemaster123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    Options
    xD you are in the same situation as I am...damn :(
  • ravenyoss123
    ravenyoss123 Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    yes please, lets have a chip or gst, mog sale please.
  • wooooper
    wooooper Posts: 26 Arc User
    Options
    There's been a few but due to them always being same time as the idiotic key sales, no one's willing to buy/sell anything but keys at that time. Unless ofc you're willing to buy your mog at 85m ea, as people can get 8.5m per gold during keys sales on my server there's no hope.

I actually RQ over this issue couple of weeks ago when yet another key sale came same time as MOG sale into boutique! I have everything i need to 2nd cast and 3rd cast R9 but simply can not get MOG and GST for it.

i come here to now after maint to check boutique update and restock my shop then off again until r9 is accessible to f2p, not worth playing atm imo

^ i feel ya brotha... i log into arc site just to look the news and log after reset if theres a myst.chip sale without key sale.. if not then ill go back to play dota2 xDDDD
  • hocic0
    hocic0 Posts: 36 Arc User
    Options
    lol, second time they put keys and in this whole time no Mysterious Chips...
    @kalystconquerer#0876 y u do this ?
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    hocic0 wrote: »

Yeah, I am a bit disappointed in this too since I thought it was said that there will be no sales for a while since the bad effects on the economy...welp.
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    Options
    jsxshadow wrote: »

Yeah, I am a bit disappointed in this too since I thought it was said that there will be no sales for a while since the bad effects on the economy...welp.

They think this is somehow going to increase their revenue. All they really needed to do was remove the foils and the economy would be able to handle itself, especially with the recently implemented coin sinks. I can say that I was very tempted to take advantage of the current charge rewards until I saw the keys back on sale...they don't care about the game anymore.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    dregenfox wrote: »

They think this is somehow going to increase their revenue. All they really needed to do was remove the foils and the economy would be able to handle itself, especially with the recently implemented coin sinks. I can say that I was very tempted to take advantage of the current charge rewards until I saw the keys back on sale...they don't care about the game anymore.

After some testing, I have to agree with whoever said foils were nerfed a while back. They do not drop nearly as frequently as they did. They shouldnt be there in the first place but they did do something bout them.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • dregenfox
    edited October 2017
    Options
    saxroll wrote: »

After some testing, I have to agree with whoever said foils were nerfed a while back. They do not drop nearly as frequently as they did. They shouldnt be there in the first place but they did do something bout them.

How exactly did you test this? The last time I asked someone who opened 1000+ keys she reported seeing 4 goldfoil:eon ores and 8 goldfoil spirits (note - that doesn't mean she actually got them, just saw them). I don't recall eon foils being in the keys originally, so the other foil drop rates may have been lowered as a result. (They also added creation stones + flyers + mounts, which is at least better than foils)

I opened 400 keys myself and actually won an Eon as well, so it may have been that you just ran into some bad luck, or the other way around for me.

I can agree though that the droprate of the spirit gem foils definitely feel nerfed compared to the first time they were released (when they were dropping like candy).
  • keihan007#7641
    edited October 2017
    Options

How exactly did you test this? The last time I asked someone who opened 1000+ keys she reported seeing 4 goldfoil:eon ores and 8 goldfoil spirits (note - that doesn't mean she actually got them, just saw them). I don't recall eon foils being in the keys originally, so the other foil drop rates may have been lowered as a result. (They also added creation stones + flyers + mounts, which is at least better than foils)

I opened 400 keys myself and actually won an Eon as well, so it may have been that you just ran into some bad luck, or the other way around for me.

I can agree though that the droprate of the spirit gem foils definitely feel nerfed compared to the first time they were released (when they were dropping like candy).

I have opened ~10k keys so far today, the rates are lower than they used to be. It could also be partially because I dont stop for the lowest foils any longer on bulk open, just not worth the 2 tries and might as well get things done with less clicks than try to hit the foil myself over rng. By what I mean with that, I might feel like the foils are less because I barely get any of the lowest ones due not stopping for them.

Sure, I could of been unlucky or you could have been lucky but for somebody who does open a ton of keys foils feel to be nerfed. I am not first one to bring this up, somebody did so like a month ago on these forums, which I took as just bad rng till recently but as I really dont have any data other than my "feeling" for pre possible change, its kinda pointless to gather data now.

Ps. Creation stones are so common I imagine they just replaced Grand Commander Orders with Creation Stones w/o touching any odds, which is funny because those things are more common than +10 vit stones. Oh what could have been http://prntscr.com/h205p7

• hocic0
    hocic0 Posts: 36 Arc User
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876 bump, its been a long time now D:
  • clowniqqa#7543
    clowniqqa#7543 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876 pls hear us pleaaaaase... we need mysterious chip sale without that stupid key sale... pls :(
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Options
    You guys dont understand... PWI sees this demand and doubles the price on Chips/MoGs. Didn't you learn anything from the Ancient Gifts? A ton of people asked for them because they are convenient and now it's a reward for charging 100 gold. I'm predicting 1 GST for spending 1200 gold soon :sweat:
  • clowniqqa#7543
    clowniqqa#7543 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    > @dingo488 said:
    > You guys dont understand... PWI sees this demand and doubles the price on Chips/MoGs. Didn't you learn anything from the Ancient Gifts? A ton of people asked for them because they are convenient and now it's a reward for charging 100 gold. I'm predicting 1 GST for spending 1200 gold soon :sweat:

if that happens, ill go back to realife :D
  • dregenfox
    Options

Ps. Creation stones are so common I imagine they just replaced Grand Commander Orders with Creation Stones w/o touching any odds, which is funny because those things are more common than +10 vit stones. Oh what could have been http://prntscr.com/h205p7

*Grand Commander's Orders have been removed from the Treasures system. Creation Stones has been added in their place.

Those were in the patch notes, so yes it's a direct replacement
  • keihan007#7641
    Options

*Grand Commander's Orders have been removed from the Treasures system. Creation Stones has been added in their place.

Those were in the patch notes, so yes it's a direct replacement

Yes, I read that but it seems they didnt adjust anything else, just put creation stones in place of the orders. Which seems idiotic for +12 stones to be far more common than +10 stones.

• sleeper1#0704
    sleeper1#0704 Posts: 70 Arc User
    Options
    SALES AND REDUCTION IN PRICES OF R9 STUFF DONT REALLY MATTER.. IF THE PRICE OF GOLD IS 6M-10M EACH.. right?