Brilliant Seraph Wings and others

laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
like to see new wings and flyers on sale espechialy Brilliant Seraph Wings

Comments

• laiwaisan
    PLEAS PLEAS put Brilliant Seraph Wings on sale in cash shop LATCHES ONTO YOUR LEG
  • nightmare201
    nightmare201 Posts: 50 Arc User
    I feel like this not the way you should go about trying to ask for this at all.
  • laiwaisan
    LOL Posts: 907 vs Posts: 49 lmao where have you been? anyways our KALYSTCONQUERER is actually awesome unlike other mods of the past she makes things happen as long as they're not insane like 10 plus orb refine codes or crown of madness.

KALYSTCONQUERER is very nice and if it isn't an insane request she usually doesn't have an issue of putting it in the cash shop like mother of the pack veno pet spotted fellas veno pet and even some amazing fash
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    I think kalyst has more important things to deal with than your requests to be honest.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• nightmare201
    nightmare201 Posts: 50 Arc User
    I said nothing about Kalyst not being able to put items into the cash shop or putting them on sale. What I said was that begging in all caps and "emoting" as if you're clinging to her leg like a child is not the greatest way to go about getting that done. Firstly, putting it in the suggestion box (as it has now been moved to, thank you whoever did that) would be a great start; and secondly, trying to phrase it in a more mature way is probably gonna get people's attention.

Simply just putting the title in all caps and having it only be tangentially related to the topic (yes I know it's related in terms of you having the title as the beginning of the sentence) makes it seem like this is just another complaint post. Additionally, my post count means nothing, as does yours. Just because I don't comment a lot doesn't mean my opinion is less relevant than yours is, it just means you probably talk a lot more. I'm the kind of person who tries to get his thoughts out all at once instead of stringing them along several different posts.

And finally, yes Kalyst has done a lot for the community, but as I mentioned previously I didn't say anything about Kalyst, I was talking about you.
  • laiwaisan
    PTHHHHH HATERS LOL
  • orangeitis
    orangeitis Posts: 183 Arc User
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    LOL Posts: 907 vs Posts: 49 lmao where have you been?
    I like it when people use appeals to completely irrelevant things in an attempt to seem more important.
  • laiwaisan
    OHHHH like your sig lol
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    Don't tear her stockings.
  • laiwaisan
    lmao next time ill just send virtual chocolate