test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

pwi loosing a bit of player base suggest what pwi can do to counter it.

DOES IT BOTHER YOU WHEN U FORM A SQUAD U WASTE LIKE 30 TELE TO FORM IT?
fsd.png
yes.... it means pwi is loosing players.
so what can pwi do to negate it?
comment here.
«1

Comments

  • sleeper1#0704 sleeper1 Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 12
    since pwi hates instances where players earn coins.... (Hello FS)
    Why dont they UP the chances of EVERY PACK THERE IS ON GAME.
    THEY CLEARLY WANT US TO OPEN PACKS..... well its the direction they are aiming for all these years.

    REMOVE EVERYTHING BUT ICESHARD COIN.
    ONE ITEM FOR EVERYTHING ELSE.
    iceshard coin = perfect token of luck / best luck/ celestial insignia/ fs token(golden splendor) and everything else on game that can be exchanged with stuff. make it one currency (ITEM)

    currently there is no regulatory board in the US with TERMS OF GAMBLING on ONLINE GAMES.
    there is nowhere we can complain about 0.000xxxxx chances to get stuff.
    japan has it.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-09/-6-065-hunt-for-blonde-avatar-exposes-dark-side-of-japan-gaming

    or another. if you can't view the first one
    https://www.geek.com/games/japanese-gamer-spends-6065-unlocking-mobile-rpg-character-1649554/

    unlocking character....hmmm sounds familiar right .... (from card sets to COMS and items needed to upgrade items that needed to upgrade another items. )

    UPPING THE CHANCES WILL NOT HURT ANYBODY.
    CS'ER WILL GET MORE stuff FOR THEIR MONEY
    NORMAL PLAYERS WILL BE ABLE TO AFFORD STUFF TO BUY.

    this is the direction pwi wants us to take..
    so why dont take the chance and revamp everything related to packs. ...
  • dblazen1dblazen1 Forum sh*tposter Sh*tposting at the speed of light.Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    The way the gaming industry is behaving, I wouldn't be surprised there will be regulations on those packs/loot boxes in a near future, and I honestly welcome it in some cases because it's getting out of control.

    But still even then; this game is developed in China. If the US / European side would ban this kind of stuff, it would only mean that they have to take out the packs from the game in our version. And that's a big loss of money for PWE there.

    It's just how it is with free MMO's, their population will dwindle eventually, and PWI had a pretty good run if you ask me.
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

  • dregenfoxdregenfox Posts: 662 Arc User
    DOES IT BOTHER YOU WHEN U FORM A SQUAD U WASTE LIKE 30 TELE TO FORM IT?
    fsd.png
    yes.... it means pwi is loosing players.
    so what can pwi do to negate it?
    comment here.

    So the game is dying because people don't want to join a trap party where the leader is spamming chat in all caps begging for a carry?
  • eeepsiloneeepsilon Posts: 192 Arc User
    since pwi hates instances where players earn coins.... (Hello FS)
    Why dont they UP the chances of EVERY PACK THERE IS ON GAME.
    THEY CLEARLY WANT US TO OPEN PACKS..... well its the direction they are aiming for all these years.

    REMOVE EVERYTHING BUT ICESHARD COIN.
    ONE ITEM FOR EVERYTHING ELSE.
    iceshard coin = perfect token of luck / best luck/ celestial insignia/ fs token(golden splendor) and everything else on game that can be exchanged with stuff. make it one currency (ITEM)

    currently there is no regulatory board in the US with TERMS OF GAMBLING on ONLINE GAMES.
    there is nowhere we can complain about 0.000xxxxx chances to get stuff.
    japan has it.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-09/-6-065-hunt-for-blonde-avatar-exposes-dark-side-of-japan-gaming

    or another. if you can't view the first one
    https://www.geek.com/games/japanese-gamer-spends-6065-unlocking-mobile-rpg-character-1649554/

    unlocking character....hmmm sounds familiar right .... (from card sets to COMS and items needed to upgrade items that needed to upgrade another items. )

    UPPING THE CHANCES WILL NOT HURT ANYBODY.
    CS'ER WILL GET MORE stuff FOR THEIR MONEY
    NORMAL PLAYERS WILL BE ABLE TO AFFORD STUFF TO BUY.

    this is the direction pwi wants us to take..
    so why dont take the chance and revamp everything related to packs. ...



    Honestly not sure if this is sarcasm or a real suggestion, however if they boost the packs even more I can assure that it will definitely kill the game faster.
    One of the main reasons why many people are leaving this game its precisely due how the whole pack and keys system have ruined the in game economy for many.
    Also what you are suggesting they already did, but instead of those iceshard coins they use the lucky coin for it. So if you wonder why many items like teles and hp/mp food + the lucky coins are more expensive now is a mix of: a future update from China that will allow people to trade lucky coins for glyphs + the fact that gold is more expensive now.

    Sadly I have to say that there is no much hope left for this game. Don't get the wrong Idea with this, I am not saying that is gona get shot down in months or something. What I mean is that the game is already on a state in which most of the few people that are left are:
    - Extreme cashers (many with gambling problems)
    - People who have played for years and already have good gear and ways to make money. (among the elite they are the less)
    - Really good merchants with billions in capital.
    - People that abuse stuff.
    - some people that have good gear and all but they don't care about the game too much anymore so they are just casual now 'cause yolo..

    Most of those don't really care too much about the current state of the game mainly 'cause it does not affect them, or at least they feel that way.

    The reality is however that it will affect them eventually, specially when almost all the non hardcore super OP people are gone, this mainly due that fact that:
    - More factions will die.
    - It will ne harder to find people for any content that can't be soloed (thing that is already happening btw)
    - pvp will even be more dead than what it is.
    - For many of the ones that are merchants and or/farmers will be harder to sell their stuff (already happening too )

    Also we can add the problem that many of those people that quit inevitably will drag with them other people, making even more quit.

    Sadly however and again, there is not much that can be done about all that, this because most of those players and the company think more in the short term than in the future.

    To make some sort of analogy: This would be similar as to have an extreme drug addict as a neighbor. Some people have no idea, others know but is not their business so whatever. However only when the guy end up robing or even killing someone, they all magically start to care, of course by that time is already too late and the damage is already done.

    Edit: Not sure way it got double posted for some reason, sorry bout that
  • dregenfoxdregenfox Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited October 12
    eeepsilon wrote: »
    since pwi hates instances where players earn coins.... (Hello FS)
    Why dont they UP the chances of EVERY PACK THERE IS ON GAME.
    THEY CLEARLY WANT US TO OPEN PACKS..... well its the direction they are aiming for all these years.

    REMOVE EVERYTHING BUT ICESHARD COIN.
    ONE ITEM FOR EVERYTHING ELSE.
    iceshard coin = perfect token of luck / best luck/ celestial insignia/ fs token(golden splendor) and everything else on game that can be exchanged with stuff. make it one currency (ITEM)

    currently there is no regulatory board in the US with TERMS OF GAMBLING on ONLINE GAMES.
    there is nowhere we can complain about 0.000xxxxx chances to get stuff.
    japan has it.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-09/-6-065-hunt-for-blonde-avatar-exposes-dark-side-of-japan-gaming

    or another. if you can't view the first one
    https://www.geek.com/games/japanese-gamer-spends-6065-unlocking-mobile-rpg-character-1649554/

    unlocking character....hmmm sounds familiar right .... (from card sets to COMS and items needed to upgrade items that needed to upgrade another items. )

    UPPING THE CHANCES WILL NOT HURT ANYBODY.
    CS'ER WILL GET MORE stuff FOR THEIR MONEY
    NORMAL PLAYERS WILL BE ABLE TO AFFORD STUFF TO BUY.

    this is the direction pwi wants us to take..
    so why dont take the chance and revamp everything related to packs. ...



    Honestly not sure if this is sarcasm or a real suggestion, however if they boost the packs even more I can assure that it will definitely kill the game faster.
    One of the main reasons why many people are leaving this game its precisely due how the whole pack and keys system have ruined the in game economy for many.
    Also what you are suggesting they already did, but instead of those iceshard coins they use the lucky coin for it. So if you wonder why many items like teles and hp/mp food + the lucky coins are more expensive now is a mix of: a future update from China that will allow people to trade lucky coins for glyphs + the fact that gold is more expensive now.

    Sadly I have to say that there is no much hope left for this game. Don't get the wrong Idea with this, I am not saying that is gona get shot down in months or something. What I mean is that the game is already on a state in which most of the few people that are left are:
    - Extreme cashers (many with gambling problems)
    - People who have played for years and already have good gear and ways to make money. (among the elite they are the less)
    - Really good merchants with billions in capital.
    - People that abuse stuff.
    - some people that have good gear and all but they don't care about the game too much anymore so they are just casual now 'cause yolo..

    Most of those don't really care too much about the current state of the game mainly 'cause it does not affect them, or at least they feel that way.

    The reality is however that it will affect them eventually, specially when almost all the non hardcore super OP people are gone, this mainly due that fact that:
    - More factions will die.
    - It will ne harder to find people for any content that can't be soloed (thing that is already happening btw)
    - pvp will even be more dead than what it is.
    - For many of the ones that are merchants and or/farmers will be harder to sell their stuff (already happening too )

    Also we can add the problem that many of those people that quit inevitably will drag with them other people, making even more quit.

    Sadly however and again, there is not much that can be done about all that, this because most of those players and the company think more in the short term than in the future.

    To make some sort of analogy: This would be similar as to have an extreme drug addict as a neighbor. Some people have no idea, others know but is not their business so whatever. However only when the guy end up robing or even killing someone, they all magically start to care, of course by that time is already too late and the damage is already done.

    Edit: Not sure way it got double posted for some reason, sorry bout that

    I agree that it's definitely become harder for a pure f2p player to play the game, but it's also become a lot easier for people who spend a nominal amount - say, $15/month - to progress to decent, even competitive gear levels.

    Only caveat to this is that when I say "a lot easier", I mean it will still take at least a year +. But when talking PWI time, 1 year is extremely short. They've already shortened the card-sets so that most new players can get full RB1 within ~1 year of farming jfsp.
  • heero200heero200 Posts: 2,303 Arc User
    I can make many suggestions,

    Some of them are to late to do now. Something I really think would help is a Bit of advertising for PWE. Do the entire Platform and some people will pick PWI. Tho the coin making problems are an issue...
  • nightmare201nightmare201 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 13
    I would raise the point that, say a person takes that year or so to get their gear via 15 dollars a month, what is gonna be left in a year? What's the point of spending anything when, realistically, the game is dying in the not too distant future.
  • dregenfoxdregenfox Posts: 662 Arc User
    I would raise the point that, say a person takes that year or so to get their gear via 15 dollars a month, what is gonna be left in a year? What's the point of spending anything when, realistically, the game is dying in the not too distant future.

    MMO's don't die as long as there are people that play them and they're profitable. Plus this game is still doing good in China. It's also, surprisingly, one of PWI's bigger money-makers. Look at games like Everquest or Ultima Online, or runescape. Some of those games are going on 20 years and still alive. I'd be willing to bet this game will still be going strong in 5 years.

    It's fairly obvious when a game is about to die - the main thing about this game is that there are very few new players anymore, and the few we do attract usually give up or quit at lvl 100, but the endgame pvp playerbase is quite dedicated.

    In this sense I think PWI is doing the right thing by focusing on their veteran, endgame players. By now, most potential new players who had any interest in PWI has either already played it and either stayed/quit, or moved on. That means it just isn't very practical to focus on attracting new players to the game at the expense of veteran players.

    All these people talking about how PWI should spend some money on a massive ad promotion campaign....it makes about as much sense as Everquest suddenly deciding to dump a million dollars to try and attract new players.
  • eternalghosteternalghost Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited October 13
    dregenfox wrote: »
    I would raise the point that, say a person takes that year or so to get their gear via 15 dollars a month, what is gonna be left in a year? What's the point of spending anything when, realistically, the game is dying in the not too distant future.

    MMO's don't die as long as there are people that play them and they're profitable. Plus this game is still doing good in China. It's also, surprisingly, one of PWI's bigger money-makers. Look at games like Everquest or Ultima Online, or runescape. Some of those games are going on 20 years and still alive. I'd be willing to bet this game will still be going strong in 5 years.

    It's fairly obvious when a game is about to die - the main thing about this game is that there are very few new players anymore, and the few we do attract usually give up or quit at lvl 100, but the endgame pvp playerbase is quite dedicated.

    In this sense I think PWI is doing the right thing by focusing on their veteran, endgame players. By now, most potential new players who had any interest in PWI has either already played it and either stayed/quit, or moved on. That means it just isn't very practical to focus on attracting new players to the game at the expense of veteran players.

    All these people talking about how PWI should spend some money on a massive ad promotion campaign....it makes about as much sense as Everquest suddenly deciding to dump a million dollars to try and attract new players.

    Qft!!
    They need to focus on the dedicated and the people who left but still have the itch to play. At this point new players are all but a dream, and it's obvious why, since there is no way to progress. Add a new coin gain relative to time invested and watch everyone flood back in.

    Add an Npc that buys tt mats for a set price, even any price and you have a form of coin = time Invested (albeit a bad one) xD
    Kymsplat - Sin -

    103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • stephshannonstephshannon Posts: 27 Arc User
    i really do think eternalghost has a great idea there, Putting a higher coin value on TT mats would be a great way of making coin that can't even be abused by the auto culti like DQ was, i still think dq's should have their value back tbh but i understand with auto-culti and alt army's its not sensible, eternalshost suggestion erases the problem. its pretty perfect!
  • fededominofededomino Posts: 39 Arc User
    mabye if China stop remove Quest item reward , and instead add more better Quest Item = dupple up reward
    item and dont make Instance to hard , in my point of view an player Lv 100 with TT gear should could do all BH no matter of gear just Lv 100 TT gear + and we will have more fun , and less pain with build team for bh and other stuff, i only see R9 gear for TW and nations war etc , not for BH or daily task, where do the Teamplay going if China only focus on Gear , mabye china should look back in old Instance and watch why they is more fun than FSP DDH UP , well if playere cant do those new instance why play futher , if they cant afford to pay for R9+ or wont , i dont know the Dev team how long they made new stuff , but in very past the Dev Team was better .
    as more player can do ,as more player there will be, as more PWI / China will earn , but china need to remake all new lately instance in somehow , mabye china need a trip to disney world ;) to get the magic back and make this FUN , fun is meant to we laugh , an example is to let a boss chase a squad , pick up a member or whole squad , but none will die and throw him or her away etc , this aint about gear lol , only imagine what a team of Dew`s can doo , for make really Funny Instance , Jim Carry , The Mask great movie. let the Dev Team watch old Cartoons for make funny instance and better Item Reward , inspirations from past is the best we have, todays even movies is bored cause to much animation and effect even hollywood is a fade to grey , so put the brain into the cold water for an while PWI ;) mabye an instance with an rollercoaster , or river , ice , mud , foggy, why dont a boss have an life / duty , they always stay still except from AEU Bushes and even mobs ;) get some fantasy , imagination . if china still try force ppl on gear , it will end . :'(
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    I don't know about the other server...but on Dawnglory..we just had a MASSIVE surge in new players. Insanely higher amounts of r9 people are running around as well.

    Sure, some are twinks but not all of them...o at least when it comes to Dawnglory...PWE doesnt have any issue. That might be why DA gets the most love (most of the time).
  • wettstylewettstyle Posts: 74 Arc User
    To bad you can't seperate the game.. into pieces of a pie, the pie being The Game. End gamer's long timers full of knowledge and there cohort's having a piece of the pie, Average player's more forced into pve or nah your non factor.. and forced to Farm Farm Farm and maybe you can join The End game Pie time. How to have a game for the Average while they are Non factor's without getting burnt out Farming farming farming.. seem's there is no Real Fun outside of Farm life..No competition's based on there restriction's ect... Save the Average player somehow, or be left with One piece of the pie being the whole pie.... lol I tried xD
  • orangeitisorangeitis Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited October 16
    They know.

    The devs are professionals that can handle this stuff.

    Almost nothing we'll say will make much of a difference.

    Part of the reason is because we aren't speaking Chinese on these forums.

    But it's mostly because they have their own plans.

    I have no idea why I'm typing one sentence per row.

    I'm hungry.
  • wettstylewettstyle Posts: 74 Arc User
    Hope, you got your tummy full Orangeitis:). Yur, they know what there doing.Could be a lil scary if you knew what was in there thought's:D. Only thing that I am not sure of them knowing is... The player's who control there server's.. do they know them, and there intentions:D
  • eeepsiloneeepsilon Posts: 192 Arc User
    orangeitis wrote: »
    They know.

    The devs are professionals that can handle this stuff.

    Almost nothing we'll say will make much of a difference.

    Part of the reason is because we aren't speaking Chinese on these forums.

    But it's mostly because they have their own plans.

    I have no idea why I'm typing one sentence per row.

    I'm hungry.

    Tbh I don't think they know what they are doing to our version (or maybe they know but don't care too much anymore)
    The only reason why this game is still alive is due the fact that many people played it for years and during that time they put a lot of effort and/or money on it, plus the relationship that some people forged during that time.

    During all the years I played this game I saw a lot of mystakes they did, among some we can count: Goons fiasco, dragon orbs fiasco, programing bugs that are not fixed even today, database corruption, servers crashing for almost an entire weekend with no response from anyone pwe related. :D During those same server crashes older CMS and pwe employees posting both on forum and PWI Facebook promotional content related to other games from pwe (Neverwinter and swordsman among others) and ignoring the people asking for help :D

    Gms or maybe serverbot randomly banning people for no reason.
    Same employees actually ignoring people that abused the game for years and ignoring docens (if not hundreds) of reports against this abusers.

    I could keep going with more stuff but I think you get the point. :D

    On a final note: a programer that copy-paste a yes/no message box on the hypers expiration message without even modifying it to be a normal message with a single accept button is not really "profesional" in my opinion. :D
    I know that me and some other people keep bringing that on and on, but the thing is that as someone with knowledge in programming, it makes me cringe, everytime I see that sort of laziness.
  • dregenfoxdregenfox Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited October 17
    eeepsilon wrote: »
    orangeitis wrote: »
    They know.

    The devs are professionals that can handle this stuff.

    Almost nothing we'll say will make much of a difference.

    Part of the reason is because we aren't speaking Chinese on these forums.

    But it's mostly because they have their own plans.

    I have no idea why I'm typing one sentence per row.

    I'm hungry.

    Tbh I don't think they know what they are doing to our version (or maybe they know but don't care too much anymore)
    The only reason why this game is still alive is due the fact that many people played it for years and during that time they put a lot of effort and/or money on it, plus the relationship that some people forged during that time.

    During all the years I played this game I saw a lot of mystakes they did, among some we can count: Goons fiasco, dragon orbs fiasco, programing bugs that are not fixed even today, database corruption, servers crashing for almost an entire weekend with no response from anyone pwe related. :D During those same server crashes older CMS and pwe employees posting both on forum and PWI Facebook promotional content related to other games from pwe (Neverwinter and swordsman among others) and ignoring the people asking for help :D

    Gms or maybe serverbot randomly banning people for no reason.
    Same employees actually ignoring people that abused the game for years and ignoring docens (if not hundreds) of reports against this abusers.

    I could keep going with more stuff but I think you get the point. :D

    On a final note: a programer that copy-paste a yes/no message box on the hypers expiration message without even modifying it to be a normal message with a single accept button is not really "profesional" in my opinion. :D
    I know that me and some other people keep bringing that on and on, but the thing is that as someone with knowledge in programming, it makes me cringe, everytime I see that sort of laziness.

    Everything you listed was caused by PWE, not anything the devs did.

    Also I'm sure if they had the time they would have designed an entirely new "ok" option box with fancy new graphics, but why waste time on that when they could instead be designing ways to make sin/DB as OP as possible?


  • laiwaisanlaiwaisan Posts: 917 Arc User
    actually it be easy to fix this game un nerf bh 1 so people can get the 1 mill ecstasy cards to fix their gear get rid of the useless fluff in packs and the and put in the actual items that the mats make like warsoul ,stone jungle how about the damn items that it makes and for god sake un bind the damn chest coin and sale the damn golden hammer for 25 silver or put the damn hammer in packs and and way to get chest of coin.

    and for god sake add dq to transmutation npc but lower dq drop rate to prevent farming or bots for dq there u go i just fix your game pwi now give me crown of madness and empirom tome and throw in full s card set with rebirth max well call it good
  • eeepsiloneeepsilon Posts: 192 Arc User
    dregenfox wrote: »
    eeepsilon wrote: »
    orangeitis wrote: »
    They know.

    The devs are professionals that can handle this stuff.

    Almost nothing we'll say will make much of a difference.

    Part of the reason is because we aren't speaking Chinese on these forums.

    But it's mostly because they have their own plans.

    I have no idea why I'm typing one sentence per row.

    I'm hungry.

    Tbh I don't think they know what they are doing to our version (or maybe they know but don't care too much anymore)
    The only reason why this game is still alive is due the fact that many people played it for years and during that time they put a lot of effort and/or money on it, plus the relationship that some people forged during that time.

    During all the years I played this game I saw a lot of mystakes they did, among some we can count: Goons fiasco, dragon orbs fiasco, programing bugs that are not fixed even today, database corruption, servers crashing for almost an entire weekend with no response from anyone pwe related. :D During those same server crashes older CMS and pwe employees posting both on forum and PWI Facebook promotional content related to other games from pwe (Neverwinter and swordsman among others) and ignoring the people asking for help :D

    Gms or maybe serverbot randomly banning people for no reason.
    Same employees actually ignoring people that abused the game for years and ignoring docens (if not hundreds) of reports against this abusers.

    I could keep going with more stuff but I think you get the point. :D

    On a final note: a programer that copy-paste a yes/no message box on the hypers expiration message without even modifying it to be a normal message with a single accept button is not really "profesional" in my opinion. :D
    I know that me and some other people keep bringing that on and on, but the thing is that as someone with knowledge in programming, it makes me cringe, everytime I see that sort of laziness.

    Everything you listed was caused by PWE, not anything the devs did.

    Also I'm sure if they had the time they would have designed an entirely new "ok" option box with fancy new graphics, but why waste time on that when they could instead be designing ways to make sin/DB as OP as possible?


    Indeed as you say, most of the bad stuff I listed was done by PWE and not the devs. However keep in mind that PWE is owned by PW China, so pretty much everything they do is according to what the Owner wants or at least what they allow them to do.

    You probably already saw plenty of times on this same forums people QQing about X stuff, and usually the official answer is something on the line of "This is China Idea" or "We need to ask China about it..."
    Reality is that almost all the actions that PWE takes are in accordance with what PWC wants.

    Also about your reply on the message box issue: it is the opposite of what you say. What I mean with this is that you require less effort and coding to make a message box with a single button, than a yes/no message. :D
    Meaning that the person coding that part of the game was not even paying attention to what was coding or even worse: was so lazy that decided to just copy + paste something instead of writing one line of code, yes, one line. :D
    So no, there is no excuse for that kind of mistakes.
    Now does this mean that is something that they needed to fix asap or the game could crash?

    Of course not, but it makes them look bad, remember that we are not talking about some school kid making indie games on his free time. We are talking about a multi million dollars corporation.
  • survsurv Posts: 16 Arc User
    Plain and simple PWI seems more interested in making big money instead of player longivity. I am so bored after being here since Old Dreamweaver server came out. Mostly im upset that people with big money are able to do things that should take a very long time to aquire. Giving out so many of the same items in packs so quickly i feel was dum. Sure there are addicts they are feeding but people like me that like to spend a little and run a low coin making vendor is getting old. Speciallyl when people are nearly giving away some items to keep us from making anything and others putting prices way too high so only there friends can afford. Its the Jewish way. Charge more up front but they all do the same so the amount doesnt really matter as long they all work together. I think PWI has made some big mistakes and trying to cover them over with silly little give aways. I hate sitting for over an hour sometimes having to make room in my bag just to then dump most of it to npc
    . Would it be so bad to only have 2 types of stackable of same items Either tradeable nor not. I got sever items in my bag where they are taking up 3 slots for same item. Really PWI what kind of sense is that. Then u have the vendors that mysterously can sell items that take way to many hours to farm and its not physically possible to do. Obiously they are using illegal macros to farm things not legally farmable. I have addressed this problem with pwi but the vendors are still selling stuff that is making no coin and spending over 40 bucks a month on computer for a vendor to not make money? High end ore is what im a talking about. Something wrong here. I feel like i have lost the spirit of the excitement and earnings possiblities and its just a boring routine of just keeping up. While others seem to magically get items that should be very hard to get.
    PWI slow down things. But dont make it too easy either. I not even doing nws because they have taking away over half of what i used to get doing it. And becasuse they made sins do impossible fighting and not give a dam about us sage clerics i not caring much any more.
  • bluedragon54bluedragon54 Posts: 14 Arc User
    I know they will NEVER do this but if they reintroduced the the DQ system or made a new one like it it would improve the market and one again give people a some what decent way to make money without spending a ton of really money on packs.
    The game really has no decent way to earn coin with out dropping gold and that right there is hurting the playerbase.
    I also believe giving out pills to level a toon to 100 is killing the player base as well. No one wants to squad with high levels with no gear and that don't know how to use skills and those pill babies are left with no guidance as to how to gear themself, resulting in fustrastion and people quitting or giving up.
    But in all truth... if the game really wants a good boost in playerbase the best way is normally a promotion. Advertisement or doing something to the game that hooks people in. Example... when they did that update on the graphics a long while back... I saw so many people come back to the game and new players cuz it was "Shiny and new". I'm not saying go that big but all the updates being done now are for end game players. Yes that is great for end game players but that won't hook in brand new people.
  • kasumi19kasumi19 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Wow you lot spend more time in the forum then playing the game no wonder players like me have quit years ago ...An i see u have admin in your game for where i play on PWI havn'r seen a admin nor a gm for 4 years now ...Next few days in china few new game comming out one i sign up for has over 1.7 million ready to play it ...China is far far far cheaper to play this USA Base server as the wages in china it like 20 cents a hour an ocouse USA player earningUS$ 500 a hour can pay anything to get ahead

    As more an more USA Players head to china to play games as it far cheap an u get more for your Dollars an updates come out much faster ..USA an EU Country get lift in the dark ...

    Perfectworld is a gold mine in asia as there more players an item are mega cheap to buy so u get your money worth ..

    Myself got a email from a new game i am about to start An Promote to admin an Game load ..Like Game master on here as i spend alot on that site games ..

    Allso i have there sites ads up on my facebook as i get free ingame gifts ..way to keep there ads up an going

    Allso i have sweet talk around 114 player to join me on that new game an i get 20 percent wot thay spend most are spenders an some large spenders i get pay back to my visa card ..So a win win ..


    I wish PWi do this in a way thay get new players who spend heaps an keep a loyal player base as well ..It a win win all round


    Yours Kasumi ...

    New game a real ? at 92 gb to download ...
  • kisenvertkisenvert Posts: 8 Arc User
    DOES IT BOTHER YOU WHEN U FORM A SQUAD U WASTE LIKE 30 TELE TO FORM IT?
    fsd.png
    yes.... it means pwi is loosing players.
    so what can pwi do to negate it?
    comment here.

    Try not asking for a squad with all caps. i perposly blacklist people who do that, cause 99% of the time, those people are total tools.... I'm on the tideswell server, as shown by the new X-NW event, we're one of the lower populated servers, and I have never spent 30 teles to form a squad, for anything. PWI is not dieing dude, you're just doing it wrong. Try turning off the caps lock and checking your grammer.

    Please stop making threads like this before people freak out and think there's actually something seriously wrong, because allot fo people see the title, read the first couple posts, and don't realize yer just being a tool on WC...
  • bluedragon54bluedragon54 Posts: 14 Arc User
    [/quote]
    Try not asking for a squad with all caps. i perposly blacklist people who do that, cause 99% of the time, those people are total tools.... I'm on the tideswell server, as shown by the new X-NW event, we're one of the lower populated servers, and I have never spent 30 teles to form a squad, for anything. PWI is not dieing dude, you're just doing it wrong. Try turning off the caps lock and checking your grammer.

    Please stop making threads like this before people freak out and think there's actually something seriously wrong, because allot fo people see the title, read the first couple posts, and don't realize yer just being a tool on WC...[/quote]
    I do agree that world chatting in caps is super annoyng and I also agree that there is no need to panic about the player base, becasue it hasn't gotten that bad, thank goodness. Though there is a noticable drop in the playerbase. I still see many old players returning but where are the new players? It would be nice to pull in some fresh meat into the game. A TON of factions now days are full of nothing but alts and most new factions can't get people to join becasue their simply isn't a big enough playerbase to fill them. A lot of big factions on the server I am on talk all big and act like they are the big cheese but really it's only a select few that actually play and do TW and keep the faction even alive. You join and it's full of their alts.

  • blazerboyblazerboy Posts: 1,234 Arc User
    edited October 19
    I see no issue in caps locking but that’s interesting how some ppl feel
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • goldfinch47goldfinch47 Posts: 64 Arc User
    Even Trump doesn't use all caps in his tweets. That should tell you something.
  • kisenvertkisenvert Posts: 8 Arc User
    I do agree that world chatting in caps is super annoyng and I also agree that there is no need to panic about the player base, becasue it hasn't gotten that bad, thank goodness. Though there is a noticable drop in the playerbase. I still see many old players returning but where are the new players? It would be nice to pull in some fresh meat into the game. A TON of factions now days are full of nothing but alts and most new factions can't get people to join becasue their simply isn't a big enough playerbase to fill them. A lot of big factions on the server I am on talk all big and act like they are the big cheese but really it's only a select few that actually play and do TW and keep the faction even alive. You join and it's full of their alts.

    I recruited and held active players in my current and my last faction, and not just a few, enough to see a steady growth in my faction. I did this mostly to find out if new players were joining and actually staying with the game. If your fac happens to have open lvl recruitment policies, then recruit all the low lvls you can. The ones that are alts, just filter out for inactivity, the ones who ask allot of questions are usually brand new. Answer their questions and groom the new player base. We can all Play a positive role in helping to increase the player base. I play on Tideswell, and am currently an officer in Celestial, as i was previously in Spirit.
  • madaraluisiomadaraluisio Posts: 3 Arc User
    reboot the game
  • wtlwtl Posts: 43 Arc User
    DOES IT BOTHER YOU WHEN U FORM A SQUAD U WASTE LIKE 30 TELE TO FORM IT?
    fsd.png
    yes.... it means pwi is loosing players.
    so what can pwi do to negate it?
    comment here.

    I can see the replies now .. I'm fail ... I don't know what I'm talking about ... I'm just stupid.
    Honestly, I don't care what you think. I just wanted to get my opinion out there.

    IMO this game has two types of players, the elite and the meat.

    The elite consists of the cash shoppers and the players who are geared enough or merchant well enough to actually have the top end game gears.

    The meat is everyone else.

    When enough meat decided to leave the game, the developers noticed and merged all the pvp servers with the pve ones. This allowed enough people to keep the servers open, but naturally the pvp went down. Lots of the people from the old pvp servers immediately went blue name. We all saw the QQ in world chat for months when pvpers couldn't just sneak up on unsuspecting players to get red. They had to fight people that chose to pvp and a lot of the cyber bullying went away.

    This also allowed a lot of the meat to farm for coin and improve their gear. When the devs saw enough people getting the R9 gears and maybe starting to catch up with the elite, they said no and removed the value of the drops ingame to slow the meat from gearing up. Their excuse was the game economy and a lot of players accepted this. They blamed the farmers for botting (using a function PWI put into the game) messing up the economy ingame. The only thing I see messing up the economy is PWI flooding the markets with high value items like Matchless Wings, Sky Covers, Cloud Stirs, puzzle cube badges and the like. This was done to make meat buy packs (spend money for golds) for a better chance to improve gears. To make sure that actual money was spent and gold wasn't bought in the auction house, the gold buying price was and still is locked at 4M. The elite has so much gold bid on in the AH it is a guaranteed way to lose ur farmed coin.

    When the number of meat left the game from frustration and fighting a losing battle to make the elites game play enjoyable, PWI started giving away pills to level new toons high enough so the elite has something to kill.
    This also gives pwi the number of toons on the server to look like more are actually playing than there really is.

    I could keep on with this but i think you all see my attitude and mind set.





  • tolotstolots Posts: 63 Arc User
    What pwi need is a way to get rank 9 3rd recast within 1 year and dragon orbs up to 10 should be obtainable for anyone. Same for +2 def and attack shards. Maybe bring in a version that can't be upgraded to +3. This would allow for some fun and cash shoppers with COM / 20 aptitude star chart / 2nd rb A set / +12 / +3 would be still lightyears ahead! Even the difference between full +10 and full +11 is massive. Im all for having a gap that motivate people to spend cash but we dont have a gap, its more an abyss
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.