Scheduled Server Maintenance [ 10/10/2017 - 11 PM PST]

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
Good evening PWI players!

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance will have no patch, restart only!

*Tentative Duration*

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

Tonight's Maintenance Discussion

Do you have any plans for Halloween this year? If so, feel free to share them with us!

Kalyst : This year will probably be pretty quiet for me, Halloween-wise. I'll be going to Twitchcon this year and may or maynot have any time to work on a costume because of it.
Tagged:

Comments

• schnubbelpuh
    schnubbelpuh Posts: 34 Arc User
    And how about fashionable weapons (wands, pumpkins, etc.) and the ultimate aeropod for all classes: the broom!
  • ilmforever
    ilmforever Posts: 24 Arc User
    Add those bamboo panda fashion weapons back to the boutique please. I really want to buy one т_т
  • darrendags#4678
    darrendags#4678 Posts: 1 Arc User
    there`s an update on faction logo too?
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    @darrendags#4678 Since it's just a restart, no unfortunately. Usually faction logos get rolled into patches, so if yours made it into the next batch of faction logos for the next patch, then you should be good! I typically don't handle those requests since CS will send them off to CN and then they build them into our patches, but if you didn't receive any errors on uploading or your logo wasn't rejected, then it should hopefully make its way in in the future!

@schnubbelpuh A broom would be amazing. I dont think we've had like an "all class flyer" before (GM wings do NOT count and those look really funky on some classes like Tiger Form Barb)

@ilmforever Ah, it HAS been a while since those last came in hasn't it? But bamboo weapons in Nov/Dec look a bit strange doesn't it? Heh, Well since I do schedules far in advance I'll make a note and see where I can throw those in!

Also for general EU issues update : We received some reports from FW that there was another bout of latency that hit, so it looks like our anti DDoS service we're using might be up for a bit longer (I assume too that PWI players are being affected). A compensation code should go up in the next few days for EU and a bonus event is planned after everything settles down.
  • nhkpanda
    nhkpanda Posts: 2 Arc User
    Has the maintenance ended yet ? Since I'm getting no response from any of the servers
  • lolitalottie
    lolitalottie Posts: 20 Arc User
    Do you have any plans for Halloween this year?

Likely to be a quiet girls night in for me, classic horror/movie marathon type of thing. Scare the local kids with some decorations :D
  • silvasunrise
    silvasunrise Posts: 24 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 It'd be great to see permanent versions of the Halloween fashion weapons up if at all possible for Halloween, while you're mentioning it. The temporary ones are nice and all, but many of us don't buy them due to the lack of permanence - which makes them a pretty poor investment. It really would be nice to finally snag that witch cauldron fash weap for my Psy.
    ~Sylvaliana
    Leader of Borealis, Etherblade server.