Astrospira Pearls Lv2 issue

blazerboy
blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
I know this was addressed once but it feels like nobody is talking about it agian.

So it’s been quite sometime since the expansion hit and there were pros and cons of course but atm can we please get a double look at Astrospira Pearls Lvl2. These items were once guaranteed daily from the Homeland Renewal daily. So farming a 15.0 aptitude starchart even without tower and homestead upkeeping was doable. Now it’s so much harder it’s insane. In the past 3 weeks I didn’t get even 1 Astrospira Pearls Lvl2 from tower/homestead due to luck. Prior to this update I would easily get 21 which I have from older toons. Why make it harder when there’s already so many? There’s literally no reason for this. I understand china may not care but can’t there be any exception done for us?

My solution just like others who have pitched in this idea is simple, put Starchart items back into the normal Primal dailies because yes you can argue there’s more in tower BUT tower is random and daily was guaranteed. Farming starchart items is so much slower especially for newer ppl who don’t have YEARS of playing for transmutation. I know this was addressed but it feels like people brushed this aside please have the team look at this issue agian @kalystconquerer#0876
105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
http://mypers.pw/5/#258958

Comments

• geochris
    geochris Posts: 108 Arc User
    I want to second this as it will be near impossible to get to 15 aptitude now and super difficult to get to 10. Transmutation only grants a~4% probability to produce a lv2 pearl. By doing homestead minion battles you can get 7 in a month more if you have really strong minions.

Most people don't have years worth of items to transmute. For instance my veno had 600 attendance letters in the bank. I would have had more but I was kind of lazy about taking the quest.

In a way PWI did something about the dalies we were complaining about. Now if you have max boundary level/bloods then you don't have to do any primal dailies. Personally I would rather have the SC items back. This is a massive blow for anyone who doesn't have a 15 aptitude SC.