Nemesis Gauntlet

Nemesis Gauntlet

By Lugia Mon 25 Sep 2017 09:00:00 AM PDT

NEWS

Wow Perfect World Entertainment. after only one week we have the news over the new event. this is one of the reason why so many player leave the game. Perfect Work !!! *like*..............

USJpeab.jpg

Comments

• cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    There are way too many things to do now, I work to much to keep up with it. My wife is a stay at home mom and she gets UP and JFSP daily. I only did DH, 3 times and I really don't have time to do the new daily. Heck, I don't have time to do UP or JFSP during the week.
  • laylay
    laylay Posts: 27 Arc User
    Who cares about that event. As always the rewards are just useless when you consider the effort for it.
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    Actually the effort is not that high if you plan it smart. After stage 7 the instance resets to stage 1... if you just hand off the instance after stage 1 to those needing stage 2 and so on, everyone gets max rewards for only doing a single part. Also, if you do the instance over midnight, you can do 2 parts in the same instance, timesaver at the later stages.
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    My concern is that the event won't be running for that long (until October 17th). It's impossible to get the Dragon Orb Ocean (400 Jades) and the Bamboo Garden (300 Jades) is cutting it very close, if you don't miss days. The other rewards are decent, but it kind of defeats the purpose of the event if one of the best rewards is not obtainable. monkey-43.gif

​​
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    littlefoot missing on Da
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Littlefoot is GM spawned, so she would be missing is servers/maps crash out.

Since there are some issues with DA currently, I'll have to bring her back once the servers get fixed!

Also, I mentioned this in the wiki thread, but this newspost was supposed to go out Friday, but due to localization turnaround times it had to get pushed to Monday. Sorry about that!