Dear Gm

laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
Not all the changes are bad but if you can do me a favor play a level i think 80 character i believe that's when you get these horrible quest lines where it asks you to kill 50 monsters and i want you to do a few of these quests without any kind hp charm or mp charm what's so ever i mean seriously just try it you will notice something usually right away and really think about it.

Thats what its like for us playing the new expansion fully geared up with G-16 with charms no joke.

I literally watched a max out gold digger R9 get obliterated in a cave after i saw him die i was like F-this if he died aint no way in hell im survive with my pathic G-16 the new expansion feels more like wearing 3 star purple armor and praying you will make it lol another reason why i feel i don't need primals anymore no real incentive in doing dailys.

changes i do like i can get skill books easier but i think that's it and the transmutation thing but i notice some things are as hard to get as a crown madness like the refine orb or bloods

Comments

• deceitsoul
    deceitsoul Posts: 94 Community Moderator
    edited September 2017
    Just teasing here ,but maybe they waiting till r10 or 11 is in game , but to be fair though r9 gear does make the rest easy mode so it would make sense if that's the reason.
    --/**Ticket- Support**\----/**Rules of Conduct**\-->

----/**Administrator of Mod team**\-->
    Inquires or questions inbox here
    Or reach me in-game
    Ouln -Etherblade Server
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    I think the devs developed the Neverfall expansion with "do it in party" in mind.
    My r9 veno died several times in that stupid cave (cramped space, lots of hard hitting mobs even for her gear, very narrow tunnels) and in the end I had to call upon a cleric friend just to finish it.

Fun thing is... the boss at the end is way much easier than the mobs...
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    I know right i went in there with help with a faction member and one of the Gold Diggerz who was more then happy to help us finish the horrible quest line and found the boss at the end was way easier i also have to say a lot of those Gold Diggerz are nice people To any one in Gold Diggerz thank you so much for your Op help in that horrific place
  • et3rea
    et3rea Posts: 58 Arc User
    Lol ppl think pve in this game is hard.
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    et3rea wrote: »
    Lol ppl think pve in this game is hard.

Neverfall was pretty hardcore in terms of difficulty for f2p players. The newer instances in general are actually decently difficult, but in NA everything is just bypassed due to nuking + free jones blessings and the focus is placed on out-spending the instances in order to beat them.