Lets.Talk.Legends

Options
monoftalm
monoftalm Posts: 118 Arc User
Do you miss some guilds - would you go back to where you used to be? - and if so why!
<3

Comments

• deceitsoul
    deceitsoul Posts: 94 Community Moderator
    Options
    Wish I could go back to the beginning and start fresh , had my own guild back then and prices were pretty great. Miss those faction friends .
    --/**Ticket- Support**\----/**Rules of Conduct**\-->

----/**Administrator of Mod team**\-->
    Inquires or questions inbox here
    Or reach me in-game
    Ouln -Etherblade Server
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    No.

I've found moving forward is always best when u can't time travel.
  • sarrafeline
    sarrafeline Posts: 152 Arc User
    Options
    Kinda. Was a Marshal in a guild, but the leader wanted to learn TW, so joined a big TW faction and decided, against the entire rest of the guild's wishes, to promote someone that nobody really wanted to new leader.

We had an incident when the new leader invited several jerks into faction, who were really, really not nice to several of our younger, lower level, and nicer members, causing some of them to quit faction, or even the game.

Finally, after like 2 weeks of us asking our new leader to fix this, the ENTIRE faction leadership, all marshals and all executors, self demoted, and the next day, after the leader promoted several jerks to leadership positions, 40% of the faction quit.

The next few days, the ex-leaders BF tried to reason with her, as her alt was actually the leader, and the new 'leader' was just the director. This resulted in the ex-leaders BF logging into her account, demoting the director, marshals, and executors to non-leader positions, then kicked every single person from the faction, invited his alt, promoted it to leader, left with the ex-leaders toon, then deleted his alt.

Most of us went to other factions. Indeed, I joined the faction I'm in to this day. The leader/ex leader actually threw a fit on WC over this for like 5 minutes, then was totally over it. I miss the old faction, but the new one I'm in ended up being so much better.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Options
    I stop playing pwi in hardcore way, but even before that, pretty much all the factions in wich i have an alt or even my main are dead. :/
    This was one of the reasons that made me become more kind of a casual player. At some point it was either go to one of the 2 large factions on server or stay on a dead faction/factionless. And since most of my friends left and I don't play too much anymore I just left my toons on dead factions or factionless, at least I can still use the faction base :D .

Tbh I do have some good memories of some good old Archosaur server factions, but at same time I was more a person in contact with my FL than the faction itself.
    Also I was almost never really helped by one of the so called "family factions"
    In fact my last experience on a pve faction was not so good. I remember that after helping several member of that faction and staying there for years, the only time I asked for help, only once and very respectfully, I was pretty much sent to f*** myself :D Still to be fair, that faction was kind of dead too at the moment and the few people left in there had some really weird drama going on.

After that bad experience I Joined a mid size tw faction (Sentinel) and stayed there till it died. Then I swapt to a few others and all end up dead sadly.
    So to answer the OP question:
    If maybe several of my friend decided to come back and rebuild one of those old factions, I guess it would be fun to join them, but reality is that something like that will not happen. Also in that particular case I would go back only if I was not in any particular active faction, in that aspect I am the kind of person that does not swap sides easily and I usually don't follow other people (even friends) if the environment they moved to does not appeal to me.

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    Inb4 that one person posting about Calamity on Dreamweaver.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    I mean, I would post about all the factions I miss, but someone's going to find out my identity that way XD

Suffice to say, I was in alot of TW factions Archosaur server and I miss alot of my friends who played back then.

As far as would I go back? Ehhh, there's only really one I would ever go back to, and to be honest, the old leadership that was in power then wouldn't be someone I could honestly stand if I consider who I am now. Perhaps I've just "retired" from the majority of the TW drama and just have less patience, heh.
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    Options
    I mean, I would post about all the factions I miss, but someone's going to find out my identity that way XD

Suffice to say, I was in alot of TW factions Archosaur server and I miss alot of my friends who played back then.

As far as would I go back? Ehhh, there's only really one I would ever go back to, and to be honest, the old leadership that was in power then wouldn't be someone I could honestly stand if I consider who I am now. Perhaps I've just "retired" from the majority of the TW drama and just have less patience, heh.

you already gave it away multiple times at the start of your career, but we have a gentlemans agreement to not mention it : )

and you are right, its more the people that we miss, not so much the faction name. met some great humans here, sadly RL caught them :/