think maybe it is time

scooooter
scooooter Posts: 27 Arc User
edited September 2017 in Suggestion Box
Any chance that the changes made to Venomancers when Highest lvl was like 90 ( Like 8yrs ago) can be undone? Like pets not actually defending and bramble not working in PK. Sure there was more done at this time but can't prove it.

Comments

• scooooter
    bumping self people looking no comments
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Didnt see this thread before you bump it. I had the same thoughts not long ago. Especially the defending one would be really nice to have working again. Even though im not much of a 1v1er, the times i did it I had so many moments where switching to defending mode would have been useful.
  • scooooter
    I think it would help greatly against stealth
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Hello!

Correct me if I'm wrong (I only tinkered with Veno, I never mained it) but Bramble Hood and Bramble works in TW right? Not in open world?

This almost sounds like a legacy bug more than a suggestion. And this wouldnt be the first skill that works differently inside TW vs PK
    It's something I'll need to send off to the devs to see if we can got a solid answer on this!
  • scooooter
    yeah the bramble works everywhere but open world used to it now. More worried about the pet defend than anything else.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 and the pet defend, dont forget pet defend! :(
    If i get stunned my pet wont listen to my commands, so i usually select the skill i want to use and put it on defend so it will use it next time the attacker hits me. Saving me a lot, but on open world the pet just "pretends" that it uses the skill and makes the skill go on cooldown without anything happens.