EU and AEU Books

In the Cabbage Patch Notes:
* Completing daily quests for Endless Universe will reward a random Sage or Demon skill book for your class.

* Completing daily quests for Advanced Endless Universe will reward a random Aware of Vacuity, Celestial Sage, or Celestial Demon skill book for your class.

Books are now a possible reward. Having ran AEU a few times I ahve noticed it's like a pack but not one of the ones I have seen previously nor can i find them on the database.

Also from what I have heard some are tradeable and others are not. Running on a barb and a storm in AEU I realised that the books tend to be 100 (Chono Skills), 79 Skills and Morai Skills (Shroud, Lumi and Corona) and the Morai skills are bound and account bound to the runner that opened the pack, while the others are not and can be traded.

I have ran no EU since the update but I have seen some people running them in wc while I have been farming / doign my own thing. What kinds of books do you get there and are they taliored to your culti or not? Does being Chaotic Saint or Celesterial Saint have any impact in the books you get?

Thank you for reading this and thanks for any replys you can give. Sorry if there was any typos I missed.

Comments

• antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    you get to choose what version you want to receive either sage or demon.
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    The skills you get from eu are the ones you get from obp, pof and the now disappeared mysterious pages. They are tradeable and you can chose if you get sage or demon.
  • iamnotnormal
    iamnotnormal Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    actually if i may add the morai skills that is not trade able to begin with are not trade able. one example is the db shroud book which turns them into shadow. sorry my db is nub.
    **unconfirmed. since i only ran it once since update.,

AEU
    drops 79-morai-100(celestial sage or demon)

EU
    drops 89 -99 skill books.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Few questions.
    Can EU drop the rarer skills such as twin strike, puncture wound, spirit blast etc?
    How about the books that drops in fb89, are they also obtainable from EU now?