Twilight Sky Chain Quests Missing

Options
lucidfantasy
lucidfantasy Posts: 5 Arc User
Hi,

I recently just came back to the game after quitting/ taking a break for almost 2 years. I have been doing my dailies and reached TS9 and have finished my culti and everything. However, my friend tells me that I am supposed to get a pop-up message for a different set of chain quests right after each level. It is supposed to be a automatic system message, but I haven't gotten any at all since I started the Twilight Sky boundary. This is extremely frustrating since I'm missing out on extra vitae and bloods from the chain quest, and it's taking me longer to get my skills + reach TS10.

I've searched on pwdatabase on possible solutions and have tried looking for NPCs involved in those quest chains. They don't give me any quests, and my available quest list doesn't show any new quests either. In addition, PWI's ticket support system has been completely useless since I've came back and tried asking for help. All of this just makes me want to give up and quit again.

Does anyone have any solutions/ suggestions on why this is happening? Is this happening to anyone else?

Comments

• pwimatt
    pwimatt Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Have had similar problem with RS 4, pop up box was closed instead of accepted and that's it, broke from there on in. PWI ticket system is about as much use as a canoe with a handbrake as all they did was refer me to forums despite me telling them in original post that i had been on forums and spoken with mod. I guess they don't read too good