Skill Glyph Bug

fury85
fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
I noticed an issue with Glyphs.
Sometime when I put a glyph on a skill, that skill don't work anymore, I can't cast the skill untill I remove the glyph and equip it again. I also noticed that when the bug happen, the coloured triangle in top left corner of the skill icon don't appear.

For example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRIfLkaufcY

I have golden glyph on Devour, but the gold triangle don't appear on the skill. At 4:54 i was trying to devour the cleric but the skill wont start.
I lost time spam clicking the skill, then watching on debuff if i have some sog/para/disable but nothing, then trying again spam clicking...

I just noticed that in the past, I remember a time when I can't cast paralyze but thought about lag or something else and I didn't recorded to check it after.
Roar_King
Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone

Comments

• shineni#2821
    shineni#2821 Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    This Happened to my bm a few times ago and pretty much happens when you Change the glyph before going into another server ( SvS/3v3), which as you already said it requires removing and equipping it again, sadly sometimes you don't notice untill its too late D:

The trick i use and always seems to work, when i change the Glyph/Glyphs before going into 3v3/SvS, i just relog my toon and the glitch don't happen. Well, yes it is kinda annoying to relog everytime, perhaps chaging inside the 3v3 server would work better, but i never tried to change glyph before the countdown on 3v3 match ended, so i couldn't say it would work.