Cleaning homestead

Options
nene#6448
nene#6448 Posts: 226 Arc User
I had my homestead on 0 cleanness, cleaned it back to full with 229700 cerise gems, 2mins later it pops back to 0.

Is there a way to get my cerise gems back and a fix for this issue?

@kalystconquerer#0876
​​

Comments

• outgrabe
    outgrabe Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    nene#6448 wrote: »
    I had my homestead on 0 cleanness, cleaned it back to full with 229700 cerise gems, 2mins later it pops back to 0.

@kalystconquerer#0876 ​​
    ​​

I have also had this issue frequently - and it happens when I clean it once a day. I do not have high clenliness/prosperity, so am adding a pretty small amount of clenliness daily.

I would say it is a bug
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Cleaness always update slow after you enter. If you havent cleaned for a while ill highly recommend that you enter homestead, then do whatever in pwi you want, and come back to the homestead 10 min or an half hour later. Else you end up with it going back down to 0 because it didnt update in time, and you will have to clean twice as you just experienced.
  • nene#6448
    nene#6448 Posts: 226 Arc User
    Options
    shopcheese wrote: »
    Cleaness always update slow after you enter. If you havent cleaned for a while ill highly recommend that you enter homestead, then do whatever in pwi you want, and come back to the homestead 10 min or an half hour later. Else you end up with it going back down to 0 because it didnt update in time, and you will have to clean twice as you just experienced.

I was aware of this bug and waited a good while after entering my HS.​​