The Players TW Season. "Announcment"

Options
heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
Hi all,

as intended The Players TW season will take a leave of absence.

Since @kalystconquerer#0876 has mostly got this covered now it would appear the needs for such a system are of course low. The other reasons are my time has somewhat become very limited and support I had sadly has also suffered the same problem.

Sorry for anyone interested and should interest be I will make sure its resumed.

Thanks for your time.

Heero.

Comments

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Awww!

I was about to actually auto pin this, but such is life! :(

I hope you will take some time in the future to leave feedback/input on any new PvP related things we will introduce/announce very shortly!
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    Awww!

I was about to actually auto pin this, but such is life! :(

I hope you will take some time in the future to leave feedback/input on any new PvP related things we will introduce/announce very shortly!

To be fair this was put together by a group before you took over and was ready to run when you took over. Which seamed to work to a point. The big problem is reset dates and the TW seasons clashing. You really have covered this in the past and so I see no reason to keep this running also because of that.
    Saying that if it was useful or people liked it then I would see what I can do to pull it back.

Im not leaving PWI or the forums but im sure you have noticed decreased activity from my self over the past few weeks as my workload went sky high.

With regards to the game I have fallen behind so much mainly due to NW being at 4am for me. Im still playing the game but not as much. I hope the new events are suitable for PWI not just one time zone. Something that really has taken its toll on this game.

Thanks

Heero.