Action Point Glitch

Options
sensualsoul
sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
edited August 2017 in Quality Corner
Okay PWI I'm posting here. Lets start with I am not stupid and I do know that action points reset at server time. Also I'm ON server time since I live on the EAST COAST of the USA so yes I can tell time and I know when reset time is.
So that said...When I do 3v3s in Colosseum my action points reset BEFORE reset time.
Example
IF we have in Orange quest list

*Action Stone
*BH 1
*Morai Forces Quest
*Stronghold Assult

Once I do a 3v3 it will reset all those to blue quests list and in Orange quest list I will have

*Authentic Works XVI
*Stronghold Assault

And this happens anytime I do 3v3s. And going by what my 3v3 squad tells me it is happening to them too. So fix this. Thank you.

ADD on just for the little troll that posted on this thread. The Server is TIDSWELL the only EAST COAST SERVER. Hope he goes on his way now.
Post edited by sensualsoul on

Comments

• nociro
    nociro Posts: 50 Arc User
    Options
    They said east coast. Theres only one east coast server. Also it happens on all servers.
    The majority of the time it glitch during colosseum.
  • sensualsoul
    Options
    Yes I did say East Coast but if you need me to I can say it, it's Tideswell. Isn't always?
  • sensualsoul
    Options
    You know I don't care if they play or not they just need to fix the freaking thing and if you wanna troll go do so elsewhere this thread was not made for the likes of you it was made for the GM and other with this issue, why you posted is beyond me so f-off.

• sensualsoul
    edited August 2017
    Options
    FYI I don't cuss or swear. And You where trying to take this thread of track which you did. IF the GMs ever bother to look at this thread they CAN and SHOULD l look at the ticket which I made which has screen shots and more info. IF they are to dumb to do that then that's on them.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    This issue is result of Arigora server being on EU time so lets say its 25th for you, during your evening its already 26th on Arigora server and as a result things glitch. There is no fix for it that I have heard of, basically do your action point quests before 6pm your time time or before you do your 3v3 matches. This glitch actually allows you to autocomplete things like BH1s if you have points for them so its not all bad if a tad annoying.

BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • sensualsoul
    Options
    Well they need to fix it.