R8RR Rerolling

biostrain
biostrain Posts: 17 Arc User
Does anyone know if you can upgrade the new R8RR without having to farm all of the mats ? I have looked at the forges and I cannot see an option for it .

Answers

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    You need to farm the mats or buy them, certain pack items give small amounts of those mats in boxes.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Upgrade to r8rr from r8r yes you can skip mats, that just need a few pack items. Check the forges again.

However without rerolling after crafting the r8rr weapon means youll be stuck with the same stats as when it was r8r.

Rerolling the r8rr stats require actual mats, which means farming or buying the r8rr materials. Farming is most effective in QM but you can get the ringstones in DH as well, especially easy if its part of your daily routine anyway. Packs have a chance of dropping the materials too that are tradeable in a yellow box, however getting all ringstones this way may take too long. Ill recommend a combination of farming and buying.
  • biostrain
    Do you also keep the Stats for the armor too ? I dont want to lose all my channel that I have
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Yes if you dont reroll r8rr, you keep the stats.

Notice r8r have 3 stats and r8rr have 4. Without rerolling the r8rr you wont gain the 4th stat, just the 3 stats from r8r.

Weapon and armor both works the same way.
  • biostrain
    Awesome thankyou so very much